PDA

View Full Version : Capriati: Todays Ace leader!

DannerCal
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:47 PM
6 Aces, 83% on first serve & could not wait to move in to the net!!

Wow!! Very impressive jenny!! :bounce:

Ballbuster
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Pffft

Everybody knows cappy can't serve. She had a weak opponent. Nothing to get geeked about.

Mase
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:49 PM
She had a good day today, great placement.

!<blocparty>!
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:51 PM
:eek:

Impressive stats there Jen, I saw the last game of the match, so I could'nt really tell how she played, ill see on the highlights though 2 night. :P

I feel a great quarter final in the making here........

DannerCal
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Ballbuster: Did you see the match? The girl she was playing was quite good, and she was serving well. Also, it does not depend who the opponent is to get aces. An ace is an ace. Do you play tennis in an alternate universe?

Jennifer's serving has improved over last few months, (if you care to check the statistics). :)

Oh, don't mean to bust your balls or anything....just stating the "facts". :)

CapFan#1
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Pffft

Everybody knows cappy can't serve. She had a weak opponent. Nothing to get geeked about.
What, her fastest serve today way 114 MPH:eek: If that is not serving, then sign me up.. Her placement was awesome too..... Did you even see the match???? Idiot!

cappy has always had a great serve, it was the DFs that did her in, but she has cleaned that up as well!!

DannerCal
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Go Jenny!!! win this!!

GermanBoy
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:20 PM
It shows what she said. She is focused, she is ambitious to do well at Wimbledon. :worship:

jenny161185
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I noticed this too I think her new coach is trying to get her to take a lil more time on serve and it seems to be working

Darran
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:47 PM
She served well, but the initial statement about "couldn't wait to get to the net" is a bit off the mark, she had ample opportunities to come in but decided to stay back.

Barrie_Dude
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:40 PM
**Barrie Faints**

kerbear
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Congrats Jenny! I know I'm a little late in on all this Jenny-Cappy-Happy-ness but I'm here and I'm cheering. Go girl!