PDA

View Full Version : Will Serena Williams win Wimbledon???

Daniel
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:34 PM
What do you think?

I think she will not win Wimbledon in 2004.

Ballbuster
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:35 PM
What do you think?

I think she will not win Wimbledon in 2004.

If she gets past Crappy, It's a lock.

lizchris
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:35 PM
It depends on who she meets in the quarterfinals if she gets there, which I think she will.

adayinjune
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Who is there to stop her?

Davenport? (never was good against Serena), Capriati? (not good on grass), Amelie? (See Davenport)

This will be a cake-walk for Serena Williams

Peer101
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I dont either because she really is over-rated mostly on those horrible volleys

Truthwillout
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:38 PM
If she gets past Crappy, It's a lock.

Changed your signature? And being less arrogant in your predictions? My, are we getting a new Ballbuster?

Ballbuster
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Changed your signature? And being less arrogant in your predictions? My, are we getting a new Ballbuster?

O.K., I'm be a little more flammatory. But the admins don't like that. Let's see what I can get away with. In the meantime, Serena will pummell the competition.

CapFan#1
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Who is there to stop her?

Davenport? (never was good against Serena), Capriati? (not good on grass), Amelie? (See Davenport)

This will be a cake-walk for Serena Williams
Capriati-- not good on grass:confused::confused: her record at Wimbly is 36-10, one of the best records of all entered......

Sam L
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Haha! You know he used to go around been so proud in the earlier days that he was this trollish character with good rep, but now he's had it turned off for obvious reasons. From red dots with no return. :D I really think this troll is turning into a great entertainer on this board. :lol:

chris whiteside
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Key to who will win Wimby 2004. Williams v Capriati quarter final. If Serena wins that she'll win the tournament. If Capriati wins then pick a name out of the hat. Mauresmo, Davenport, Sharapove, Hantchukova. Who's got the bottle?

Ballbuster
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Haha! You know he used to go around been so proud in the earlier days that he was this trollish character with good rep, but now he's had it turned off for obvious reasons. From red dots with no return. :D I really think this troll is turning into a great entertainer on this board. :lol:

Better to be a troll with a Fave in the draw, than a troll with nothing to do but attack other posters because there is nothing for you to root for.

Peer101
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Lets hope she dosent because she has been one of the weirdest looking champions