PDA

View Full Version : Even in defeat, Venus Williams looked beautiful

hollywood7172
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:18 AM
congrats to sprem for a brave fight. she stayed aggressive most of the time and put venus on the defensive. :worship:

but venus just looked beautiful beautiful. even tho she broke my heart and lost. venus really IS one of the most beautiful tennis players, ever. :hearts: you'll be back venus, i know it. :) :bounce:

VW#1
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:20 AM
I second that :worship:

tennisIlove09
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:20 AM
:worship:

Berlin_Calling
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:25 AM
venus was so so so sooooooo gracious in defeat. she handled herself like a queen, and she was classy when she greeted K-lina at the net, with her smile. :hearts: This just might be the most disappointed loss for Venus since last year, yet she handled herself so beautifully after the match. :kiss: I was amazed and if I had turned on the TV after the match ended and saw Venus shaking hands and leaving the court, I would not have known if she had won or lost.

Jericho
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:33 AM
:worship: Amen!:worship:

Dymension
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Venus :D :bounce: :worship:

You truly are one of the most gracious players to ever play tennis :kiss:

Jarrett
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Did you expect her get ugly if she lost or something? :lol: Venus is wonderful :worship:

Jericho
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:51 AM
Did you expect her get ugly if she lost or something? :lol: Venus is wonderful :worship:
Actually :tape: , she usually has a bad hair day the day she loses or plays bad...so whenever I can't see a match I always ask about how her hair looks:tape:

Im serious too, Mauresmo at the US Open, against Kim last year in the SFs, against Vera at the French, against Meghann in Miami :o

Jarrett
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:55 AM
:silly:

:unsure: :lol: :lol:

franny
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:20 AM
I agree. She's so gracious.

nate_my_love
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:04 AM
:silly:

:unsure: :lol: :lol:

Hey JARRETT,
Who was in the girl in your personal Avatar?
Was that the girl from UCLA?

spike83
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:23 AM
:bigclap: :worship: K'lina :worship: :bigclap:
She probably played the best match in her career until now :)

Jarrett
Jun 25th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Hey JARRETT,
Who was in the girl in your personal Avatar?
Was that the girl from UCLA?
It is World Figure Skating Champion Michelle Kwan! But actually she did/does go to UCLA so you might have seen her on campus.