PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Canada

WhatTheDeuce
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:34 AM
tsn doesnt show the venus match, now rds (quebec channel) has night coverage and doesnt show it

SCREW CANADA

FLL
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:35 AM
I agree :rolleyes: That's stupid..

Kacey
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:36 AM
yes...fuck TSN.....bastards.

*JR*
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:39 AM
(Some) Quebecois are bashing Canada in NT and Canadians are here, too? :eek: :haha:

beauty_is_pink
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:43 AM
i hate tsn as well..:shout: dont they understand that THERE ARE FANS OF TENNIS AROUND!!! more so then CURLING.. :rolleyes:

curses!!!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:50 AM
tsn doesnt show the venus match, now rds (quebec channel) has night coverage and doesnt show it

SCREW CANADA SOUTH PARK RULES! "BLAME CANADA, BLAME CANADA" :p

Berlin_Calling
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:51 AM
What are they showing instead? I thought TSN was a direct feed off of ESPN :confused:

Stamp Paid
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Yea, Canada sucks!!!

WhatTheDeuce
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:52 AM
What are they showing instead? I thought TSN was a direct feed off of ESPN :confused:
tsn didnt show it because the only have coverage from 8am-12pm this week

and rds played the morning 8-12 stuff, and now how coverage at 7:30, and instead of showing the venus match, they are re-showing all the earlier crap

HATE

Kacey
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:53 AM
i dont believe this..theyre showing "the best of Off the Record", and then Fins & Skins Classic Adventure :rolleyes:

bastards!! unbelievable.....this hurts so much.

esquímaux
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:59 AM
I feel for you guys :( ....*turns back to the tennis channel* :devil:

BoucharDRules
Jun 25th, 2004, 01:01 AM
i dont believe this..theyre showing "the best of Off the Record", and then Fins & Skins Classic Adventure :rolleyes:

bastards!! unbelievable.....this hurts so much.

Yeah, they replayed an interview from last year with Jim Ross of WWE. :rolleyes:

I wish TSN would do more original coverage of tennis. The least they could do is carry all of ESPN's coverage. This is horrible. :(

Kacey
Jun 25th, 2004, 01:04 AM
yeah, i know...this really sucks...
i guess its ok when the other stuff theyre showing is important, but Fins & Skins Classic Adventure????!!!! my god, what the hell is wrong with them??? that is just painful....

they showed lots of tennis last year didnt they??

Havok
Jun 25th, 2004, 01:12 AM
The reason why we're not getting full coverage of Wimbledon the 1st week from TSN is because of the Euro Cup 04. But if TSN had a brain, they would play 3 hours of the tennis that happens during the afternoon at night time so we can see it as well. And RDS are just :retard: they had timeslots both in the morning and at night, and they just replay the same exact matches:o

YourBoyDan
Jun 25th, 2004, 01:38 AM
TSN is HORRIBLE.....when WTSN was around on digital it was so much better....they showed the whole day worth...i just hope and pray that NBC will show the VENUS match on the weekend sometime(sunday) when they usually show hilites from the opening week and this match was sure one of them.....

beauty_is_pink
Jun 25th, 2004, 02:06 AM
I feel for you guys :( ....*turns back to the tennis channel* :devil::eek: :mad: :fiery:

dddiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :smash:

jk :p :lol:

Truthwillout
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:12 AM
SOUTH PARK RULES! "BLAME CANADA, BLAME CANADA" :p
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: