PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations for Martina Navratilova ...

Sofiane
Jun 24th, 2004, 11:32 PM
And good luck for the doubles and the mixed doubles.
I am not the biggest fan, But I do respect her for having the guts to try at least.
The WTA (and the world) is full of players (people) that never try cause they are too afraid to lose.
She is almost 48, she played and won a round at a Grand Slam. Some players play all their life and don't get past the first round.
So congrats to her for going against all the critics, congrats for a well played second round and congrats for a very nice interview.

Sofiane.

adayinjune
Jun 24th, 2004, 11:32 PM
ya! I think she did a great job of putting Wimbledon on the front page of many newspapers!

Philbo
Jun 24th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Thanks Sofiane!!! Muchly appreciated!!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 24th, 2004, 11:48 PM
And good luck for the doubles and the mixed doubles.
I am not the biggest fan, But I do respect her for having the guts to try at least.
The WTA (and the world) is full of players (people) that never try cause they are too afraid to lose.
She is almost 48, she played and won a round at a Grand Slam. Some players play all their life and don't get past the first round.
So congrats to her for going against all the critics, congrats for a well played second round and congrats for a very nice interview.

Sofiane.
PERFECTLY PUT! :clap2: :bigclap: :smooch: Good luck in mixed and ladies doubles Martina! ;) :bounce:

Sofiane
Jun 25th, 2004, 02:53 AM
And I liked her shots against Michael Stich.

Miranda
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Martina = the legend :worship: :worship: and i always admire her frank and gusty opinion :worship: :worship: