PDA

View Full Version : who is the guy with sprems coach?

JoeB_UK
Jun 24th, 2004, 11:55 PM
ive seen him at most matches, is it a boyfriend or what?

Rtael
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:04 AM
It's her father! :p

JoeB_UK
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:09 AM
lol no no, he must be 20 or so. has an earing, and has kinda blonde/brown hair

Rtael
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Oh.....I dunno....The commentators showed the box a couple times and said it was just her dad and her coach and they were the only ones there....are you sure he was in his 20's? I don't remember what he looked like.....was paying all my attention to the match! :p

JoeB_UK
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:16 AM
ill try looking for a photo!

Rtael
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:21 AM
I think her dad was wearing a tannis/brownish jacket....but I could be wrong. :p

JoeB_UK
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:23 AM
this guy always wears sports clothes, i saw him with k-lina at eastbourne all week too. he is definately not father, i think ath will know him

Rtael
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Well, here's something from her interview.

Q. You took several small toys out of your bag, soft toys. What's the story behind them? Did someone give them to you? You bought them yourself?

KAROLINA SPREM: One I get from my coach and another from one person, so...

Q. Who's that person?

KAROLINA SPREM: I can't say (laughing).

Q. You must say. You must tell us.

KAROLINA SPREM: No, I don't think so.

Q. From your boyfriend?

KAROLINA SPREM: I'm not telling (laughing).

Stephieva
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:57 AM
me saw k-lina wear a ring in da ring finga...:)

AjdeNate!
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:16 PM
It's her hitting partner. But I'm not sure if it's more than that. I can't think of his name right now.... :scratchy: AFAIK, hitting partner only, but her press conference yesterday made me wonder a bit.

Good on K-Lina *IF* he is her boo, he's cute! :p

JoeB_UK
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:20 PM
nooooo he looks like bad! when i saw him, i thought that isnt her boyfriend to funny looking. he never hits with her tho, all week at eastbourne he didnt, and the coach did instead

AjdeNate!
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Nah, he's ok. ;) I suspect just her hitting partner, Adam something I think is his name. I can't remember.

JoeB_UK
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:25 PM
yeah, for some reason i thought it was her boyfriend when i was at eastbourne. and in the photo i sent you, which i asked for. you can see those soft toys on her bag

JoeB_UK
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:27 PM
ohhhh sorry that was dinara lol!

AjdeNate!
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Yes, that's what I first remembered was the toys on the bag in that photo. I think this guy is in a pic from Antwerp or Paris Indoors that I have on my site. I'll have to check, but can't right now. lol

JoeB_UK
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:28 PM
ok ill check for you!

JoeB_UK
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:31 PM
nope, this isnt him. i just checked

JoeB_UK
Jun 28th, 2004, 11:15 AM
"But I have my coach here, my physiotherapist, and my sparring partner"

so this means, the guy is either the physio or sparring partner, but what is a sparring partner? (hitting partner?)

Spunky83
Jun 28th, 2004, 12:32 PM
"But I have my coach here, my physiotherapist, and my sparring partner"

so this means, the guy is either the physio or sparring partner, but what is a sparring partner? (hitting partner?)

Yes, a sparring partner is a hitting partner, "sparring" is more often used in the term of boxing, but well however...

azza
Jun 28th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Its Marc Rosset her bf.

JoeB_UK
Jun 28th, 2004, 01:47 PM
yeah i thought so spunky, although the guy im wondering about. doesnt seem to hit with her, so maybe he is the physio