PDA

View Full Version : Chanda Rubin Cheering Thread

Bероника
Jun 24th, 2004, 12:54 AM
Go girl!!!! We all know you can win her...the force is with you :D

setpoint
Jun 24th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Your fans are behind you. We believe in CHANDA RUBIN. Good Luck.

setpoint
Jul 14th, 2004, 12:51 AM
Win in L A again Chanda. You can do it. Good Luck. Glad to have you back.

V-MAC
Jul 15th, 2004, 01:45 PM
HURRAH!!!!!! the queen is back to reclaim her title yet again !!!:bounce: :bounce:

setpoint
Jul 18th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Welcome back Chanda. Have fun, play well, and win. We are behind you.

Brian Stewart
Jul 19th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Well, it's time for the summer hardcourt season. Let's get things started on the right foot. A tricky opponent right off the bat. You'll need to be ready to go, Chanda. You can do it! Best of luck!

GEAUX CHANDA!

esquímaux
Jul 19th, 2004, 09:47 AM
:bounce:

Brian Stewart
Jul 21st, 2004, 07:55 AM
Well, that's one match down. Another tricky one coming up. Keep pecking away at that rust and you can do it, Chanda! Best of luck!

GEAUX CHANDA!

Piotr'ek
Jul 21st, 2004, 08:23 AM
Congrats Chanda and good luck in the 2 round!!!!

Bероника
Jul 21st, 2004, 11:58 AM
Good luck in today's match,Chanda!!!!

kyk710
Jul 21st, 2004, 02:20 PM
Go CHANDA!!!!
You can do it, we're all rooting for you!

Chanda and Dani had a good win yesterday too, beating the #2 seeds (Black/Stubbs 7/6 in the 3rd)

Here's for Chanda sweeping both titles this year in LA!

treiber04
Jul 21st, 2004, 04:46 PM
Viva la Chanda! :D I'm so glad Dani and Chanda are playing again together, they upset the No. 2 seeds already! :yeah: Good luck today Chanda vs. Benesova today, should be a tough match but I have no doubt in mind that as you play more and more matches you'll get better and better!

GEAUX CHANDA!

Rubin_Raider
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:22 AM
Chanda needs this tournament for her ranking. Take both titles Chanda!!!!

Brian Stewart
Jul 22nd, 2004, 07:50 AM
Well, after a typical slow start, Chanda took care of business for career win #389. Now we'll see how much rust she's removed, and how much is left. A top 10 test awaits. You can do it, Chanda! Best of luck!

GEAUX CHANDA!

Bероника
Jul 22nd, 2004, 12:45 PM
Go Chanda!!!:D

V-MAC
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:02 PM
congrats Chanda!!!! :bounce: :bounce: good work to bounce back and win easily after losing the first set. looks like the rust is starting to wear off at last. real tricky match against elena dementieva next and chanda seems to have some sort of mental block against her :( yet i don't know why :confused: Chanda has a much better all-round game than elena so she should be able to beat her.anyway, i believe that Chanda can beat her this time, a win like this would be awesome for her confidence :D :D . GOO CHANDA!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

switz
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:07 PM
chanda needs to win this match. she always struggles for a while after coming back and then bursts back with a big tournament. this is the match that is going put her back on the road to the top.

she showed in her three wins and 6-3, 5-2 lead at the YEC over dementieva last year that she can beat her - she just needs to believe in herself and get a bit of luck by getting the elena is doesn't hit everyball for a winner.

V-MAC
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:16 PM
chanda needs to win this match. she always struggles for a while after coming back and then bursts back with a big tournament. this is the match that is going put her back on the road to the top.

she showed in her three wins and 6-3, 5-2 lead at the YEC over dementieva last year that she can beat her - she just needs to believe in herself and get a bit of luck by getting the elena is doesn't hit everyball for a winner.

well i think one factor that will help Chanda here in this match is that she is not gonna be as nervous as the last few times they have played.she won't have as much expectation yet to play her best tennis when she is still coming back from injury and thus,maybe as a result of that, her tennis will be flowing :D here's hoping anyway. ;)

kyk710
Jul 22nd, 2004, 04:10 PM
Chanda can definitely beat Elena. ( Heck Elena beats herself most of the time so Chanda might not even have to do that much). She just needs to stay focused and I have a feeling she can have a great tournament. The way she came back against Benesova is very promising, and with a little sympathy from the injury gods her knee will hold up and she will have a great hardcourt and indoor season!

To quote a great Chandafan (hey Brian :wavey: )

GEAUX CHANDA!!!

Wojtek
Jul 22nd, 2004, 04:17 PM
Good luck Chanda

vma
Jul 23rd, 2004, 07:40 AM
Nice to see Chanda back in action,that girl has been injured so many times :sad: