PDA

View Full Version : New g/f

Tylane
Jun 21st, 2004, 09:50 PM
I just read the title in a french tabloid, she has a new G/D, named Geraldine.
Amelie is not abale to stay a long time single !!! :rolleyes:

-Em-
Jun 21st, 2004, 10:02 PM
well, i guess it's kinda good for her....if it's true of course...you know all those tabloids... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tylane
Jun 21st, 2004, 10:11 PM
there are pics.

ToeTag
Jun 22nd, 2004, 02:25 AM
Amelie is not abale to stay a long time single She can't help it if she's a babe magnet!! :worship:

-Em-
Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:49 AM
there are pics.

d'you know the link to them??????....i can't help myself ;) ;) ;) ...i'm really curious :p :p :p

cro-girl
Jun 22nd, 2004, 08:19 AM
This is the only one I could find...I know you can`t really see her girl, but, better something than nothing...aight? :devil:

-Em-
Jun 22nd, 2004, 11:30 AM
thanx anyway :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

flyingmachine
Jun 28th, 2004, 03:03 PM
She can't help it if she's a babe magnet!! :worship:
:lol: Well I bet many lesbians fancy her especailly with her physique, and her charm. If I'm a lesbian I will fancy her too. What a shame that I perfer the the stick than the bagal. :tape:

Divina
Jun 29th, 2004, 07:47 PM
What a shame that I perfer the the stick than the bagal. :tape:

:haha: :rolls:

BTW, Cro-girl thanx for the pic! She has the hair like Myskina

genie
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:28 PM
amelie is so cute, i wish i could be her next lover

Keepitasecret
Jul 6th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Who is Amelie's latest girlfriend? Does anyone have a picture?

griffin
Jul 7th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Who is Amelie's latest girlfriend? Does anyone have a picture?

As a fan, I understand the curiosity, but for the record if anyone posts a picture of her that she didn't willingly pose for, it will be deleted.

Amelie's tried hard to strike a balance between being open about who she is and guarding her privacy. Gossip and speculation are one thing, but we're going to try to respect that.

cro-girl
Jul 7th, 2004, 02:02 PM
As a fan, I understand the curiosity, but for the record if anyone posts a picture of her that she didn't willingly pose for, it will be deleted.

Amelie's tried hard to strike a balance between being open about who she is and guarding her privacy. Gossip and speculation are one thing, but we're going to try to respect that.Nice of you to care about her privacy so much, but unfortunately, Amelie`s a public figure, and she knows what that brings to life. If we`re only gonna post the photos she posed for, then we should delete all the photos taken on any tournament (where she`s just playin...that ain`t posing). It`s not like this photo I`ve put as an attachment is a scandalous photo...her girl`s standing with her back towards the camera. If it was a shocking photo I`d be the first person to ask for it`s removal...come on, it`s normal that fans are curious.

Divina
Jul 7th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Hey cro-gril don't forget that

Nice of you to care about her privacy so much, but unfortunately, Amelie`s a public figure, and she knows what that brings to life. If we`re only gonna post the photos she posed for, then we should delete all the photos taken on any tournament (where she`s just playin...that ain`t posing). It`s not like this photo I`ve put as an attachment is a scandalous photo...her girl`s standing with her back towards the camera. If it was a shocking photo I`d be the first person to ask for it`s removal...come on, it`s normal that fans are curious. griffin is a hungry dictator :haha: LOL

Sonja
Jul 8th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Nice of you to care about her privacy so much, but unfortunately, Amelie`s a public figure, and she knows what that brings to life. If we`re only gonna post the photos she posed for, then we should delete all the photos taken on any tournament (where she`s just playin...that ain`t posing). It`s not like this photo I`ve put as an attachment is a scandalous photo...her girl`s standing with her back towards the camera. If it was a shocking photo I`d be the first person to ask for it`s removal...come on, it`s normal that fans are curious.
Yes, Amélie is a public figure and she know what that brings to life and that's why she prefers to try and keep her private life private. She knows photos are being taken when she plays tennis. There's a difference between taking photos in which she knows she's going to be the subject and invading her private space. Just because Amélie's a public figure doesn't mean we have the right to her private life. Griffin didn't say a word about the photo you posted and didn't delete it so I fail to see why you've taken exception to what she's posted.

I remember a thread not too long ago about Amélie's privacy and I remember you being involved in a very rational discussion. What changed?

cro-girl
Jul 8th, 2004, 12:09 PM
I was saying that people shouldn`t get involved in concluding stuf about Amelie, and didn`t see the point of talking about Pascal after those 2 broke up. I am against interfering in her privat life and making it more important than her tennis. I`m one of those people who think she`d be as famous as she is now even without her coming out back in 1999 cause she`s a great player. :bounce:
The thing is...she isn`t hiding her new g/f (u see, everyone who was watching Wimbledon had a chance to see her sitting there in the VIP lodge...even a camera showed her a few times). So, why make such a mistery out of something that`s public by a choice of both of them. :confused:
I`m not saying her g/f shouldn`t be watching Momo play, I`m just sayin that Momo isn`t keeping her a sicret, so why should we?! :tape:

griffin
Jul 8th, 2004, 08:38 PM
cro-girl, Amelie is a public figure - you can post pics of her playing, practicing, whatever (well, ok, there are limits on the "whatever," but that's another story) Her girlfriend isn't, however, at least not yet. (if we make the price of dating Amelie to have your name and face plastered all over creation - we're going to make it very hard for Momo to find dates)

When and if Amelie starts discussing her more openly in interviews and/or making public appearances with her (and just having her show up at Momo's matches doesn't count), you can post more than shots of the back of her head. Until then, you'll have to make due with the fact that Amelie is out and open (which is more than a lot of players have shared) and give the gf a little space.

And Divina, that's MS. Power Hungry Dictator to you.

ali
Jul 8th, 2004, 11:13 PM
But being in the players box on centre court surely is making a public appearance :confused:

Mariangelina
Jul 9th, 2004, 11:45 AM
In a way, I guess, but not really. She wants to watch her girlfriend play, which is sweet- but should every friend or relative of a player who comes and sees her play be public domain to every fan?

Amélie hasn't said anything to the media about Géraldine, and hasn't (knowingly) let them take any photos of her. I don't mind having my picture taken to help my friend with her photography club project which she's going to put on the school wall, but I would mind if someone took pictures of me walking to school without my knowledge and stuck them on the wall. That's an invasion of privacy, and the fact that I walk to school every day and people see me doesn't change that.

The media are nosy assholes most of the time, and what tabloids do is pretty reprehensible ethically. Gossip and wild guessing is one thing, but Géraldine certainly didn't ask to have the back of her head sprayed across the Internet, and I think we should respect that. She's not a public figure, she just dates one. She's entitled to her privacy.

This has been a Mariangelina Inc. (TM) Mindless Rant. Thank you for your time.

ToeTag
Jul 9th, 2004, 04:34 PM
(if we make the price of dating Amelie to have your name and face plastered all over creation - we're going to make it very hard for Momo to find dates)
:eek:
LMAO.
I doubt it,but carry on.

queer_rn
Jul 11th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Agreed!! The girl does not need our protection! Besides, all of us here would like to date her! I don't believe wanting to see a pic of her g/f is malicious or invasive.

griffin
Jul 12th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Ok, let me correct that - we're going to make it hard for Momo to find dates who aren't internet crazies ;)

queer_rn, I never said it was malicious. Just none of our business yet.

Mariangelina, :worship: