PDA

View Full Version : 4th match on court 2

sebbe
Jun 21st, 2004, 08:28 PM
I'm not sure if Mary and Virginia will be able to play tomorrow.
Because the weather guys said today that the rain will
fall heavily tomorrow so Mary will probably not play her first round
tomorrow. But let us hope and see.

By the way, what do you think about the match then?

Declan
Jun 21st, 2004, 09:16 PM
Well, Mary doesn't like early starts but as a fan I do prefer her to play an early match! I agree that the fourth match probably won't be played tomorrow, but Wednesday's schedule looks likely to be heavily interrupted through rain as well. So it could be she doesn't actually play until Thursday!
As for the match itself, I do expect Mary to win, hopefully in straight sets.

Mark Spruce
Jun 22nd, 2004, 03:25 AM
Well I want to wish Mary all the best, and it is nice that Mary is on a show court and hopefully will get some good support.

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

stu-pot
Jun 22nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
Just a message to wish Mary the best of luck at Wimbledon. Work stops me going this year but I am there in spirit, cheering you on!! :bounce: :bounce:

Nicoleke
Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
Go and good luck to Mary Pierce for her first Wimbledon 2004 first round match :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

DramaQueen
Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
Mary, even though the schedule is fucked-up, don't worry and play as you did in Rosmalen. All the best to you! :wavey:

sebbe
Jun 23rd, 2004, 09:08 AM
good luck today Mary and take your power
and hit through the win today

Mark Spruce
Jun 23rd, 2004, 02:26 PM
well I think that Mary won't play today as it has been suspended again because of all of the H20 falling from the sky.

Maybe Mary will play next week LOL

I hope that somthing will happen soon.

It must be so frustrating to have to wait around. And I think that if the weather is good play will have to start like when it is first light LOL so they can catch up.

Mark

stu-pot
Jun 23rd, 2004, 05:28 PM
Todays matches begin tomorrow at 11am, one hour earlier than normal. I guess Mary may still be appearing on court2 we will see. There is likely to be a bit of rain tomorrow so who knows what will happen. Fingers xd!
well I think that Mary won't play today as it has been suspended again because of all of the H20 falling from the sky.

I hope that somthing will happen soon.

It must be so frustrating to have to wait around. And I think that if the weather is good play will have to start like when it is first light LOL so they can catch up.

Mark

MissTennisFan
Jun 23rd, 2004, 07:46 PM
Or the week after...

Mark Spruce
Jun 23rd, 2004, 08:15 PM
Hi Stu----You know I think the organizers if they want to clear up the back log of matches should start even sooner that 11am.

What is gooing to happen the players are going to play allot of matches now in short time which coul be prone to injurys etc..

take care

Mark

p.s Miss TennisFan--- :haha:

PamShriverRockz
Jun 23rd, 2004, 10:20 PM
Hey guys. I saw Mary yesterday at the practice courts, she's looking great :) She signed for fans and even gave a guy a kiss!

stu-pot
Jun 23rd, 2004, 10:58 PM
Hi Mark, Yep,I agree with you. If they were to begin at 10am for 3 days they should be well up on the backlog!! I had organised my day to sit and watch Mary and then had to spend the a/noon sitting around waiting. Maybe tomorrow. :confused: :lol:
Hi Stu----You know I think the organizers if they want to clear up the back log of matches should start even sooner that 11am.

What is gooing to happen the players are going to play allot of matches now in short time which coul be prone to injurys etc..

take care

Mark

p.s Miss TennisFan--- :haha: