PDA

View Full Version : Mary confirms breakup with Sven

morbidangle
Jun 19th, 2004, 07:55 PM
I just got this info.. It was Sven who suggested that they needed to end the relationship, since it wasn't 'moving forward'. He wanted Mary to live in USA/France, and felt living in Amsterdam was not all that great for Mary.
Mary said she still has a good friendship with Sven.

BTW, got the info from Bilal. One of his friends is a part of the press covering the ORdina Open. I am mad at him for not updating his website yet:mad: . If he knew this, he should've put it on his website.

morbidangle
Jun 19th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Also, Sven couldn't travel with Mary all the time, coz of his family.

ashwu
Jun 19th, 2004, 08:17 PM
i always like him. he is a real friend. i don't like nick b. :|

ashwu
Jun 19th, 2004, 08:23 PM
BTW, got the info from Bilal. One of his friends is a part of the press covering the ORdina Open. I am mad at him for not updating his website yet:mad: . If he knew this, he should've put it on his website.
i have trouble loading bilal's site:( actually i have trouble loading almost all the geocities' sites.:( :( :mad: :mad:

morbidangle
Jun 19th, 2004, 08:30 PM
I think he bought a domain, and is having difficulty moving the site.

Declan
Jun 19th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Well, we'd sort of gathered that on here, hadn't we? That it had stagnated a bit , that Sven couldn't travel with Mary due to family commitments and that they are still friends. Thanks for confirming it, though!

Mark Spruce
Jun 20th, 2004, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the confirmation. It is cool that Mary is still friends with Sven.

Well I think that we all have to THANK HIM for the great work he has done for Mary .

THANK YOU SVEN.

regards

Mark

Declan
Jun 20th, 2004, 06:01 AM
Yes indeed. Prior to Wimbledon a year ago Mary was No.83 in the world rankings, and look at her now!!!

NicoMary
Jun 20th, 2004, 11:36 PM
I just read that after Mary's third round lost..Sven tell her that he didn't want to continue with her...so it's pretty surprising for Mary to win anew title just after this chock

Berlin_Calling
Jun 24th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Was Sven working with Mary at the Ordina? Well anyway, Sven did a great job the past year and really got Mary back to her game. Now, as Mary works with her brother again, I hope he can bring the magic again like he did in 2000 when Mary won RG. :D

Tompier
Jun 27th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Sven :mad:

Mark Spruce
Jun 28th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Oh that is suprising he came out with that. I hope that it did not hurt Mary.

I am just so glad that David will be back on the scene now. As some of you that know me, know that I do like her brother LOL

take care

Mark

AllyandMaryfan
Jun 30th, 2004, 02:28 PM
:) :) I wanna invite you all to my site all about Mary Pierce...to www.marypierce.glt.pl I love Mary!!!!!! :) :)
http://just-win.com/womenstennis/1366_pierce.jpg
____________________________________-
Mary!Mary!Mary!Mary!