PDA

View Full Version : For a french medal !!!!!

Nicoleke
Jun 18th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Go Amélie Mauresmo !!!!!

Go Mary Pierce !!!!!

Go Nathalie Dechy !!!!!

Go Emilie Loit !!!!!

Go Tatiana Golovin !!!!!

Gooooo girls :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

DramaQueen
Jun 22nd, 2004, 04:52 PM
Allez Mary et Amelie :yeah: :banana:

Bероника
Jun 24th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Allez Amélie,Nathalie et Emilie!!!

Nicoleke
Jun 26th, 2004, 11:42 AM
French team will be :

Amélie MAURESMO :bounce: !!!!!

Mary PIERCE :hearts: :bounce: !!!!!

Nathalie DECHY :) :bounce: !!!!!

Tatiana GOLOVIN :hearts: :bounce: !!!!!

Emilie LOIT isn' t qualify :rolleyes: ..... French tennis federation prefered to select Tatiana GOLOVIN.

Bероника
Jun 26th, 2004, 02:01 PM
French tennis federation are simply dumb.:fiery: They prefer to put a new comer who has played less than one year than an experienced good player.:rolleyes:

Anyway,who cares? Only Momo and maybe Pierce on a good day have chances for a medal.

Allez Momo!!!
Allez Dechy!!!

Nicoleke
Jun 26th, 2004, 04:01 PM
French tennis federation are simply dumb.:fiery: They prefer to put a new comer who has played less than one year than an experienced good player.:rolleyes:

Anyway,who cares? Only Momo and maybe Pierce on a good day have chances for a medal.

Allez Momo!!!
Allez Dechy!!!
Once again, I disagree with you ;). French federation prefered a young girl who fight a lot on the tennis court :).

Go girls :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Bероника
Jun 26th, 2004, 11:25 PM
I don't doubt she has a lot of fight on tennis courts,but what about Emilie? Doesn't she fight too? She's been fighting a lot too.I just remember when she first came into the tennis scene,she was way overweight,she has struggled a lot to be in the position where she is today,but still it's not enough or the french federation doesn't want to notice it :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Jun 27th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Are you sure that Emelie just didn't opt to play?

Bероника
Jun 27th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Well I really don't know...by Nicole's post I understood she wasn't qualified :confused:

Why should she refuse to play Olympics?

elinaline
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:37 PM

Allez Momo!!!
Allez Dechy!!!

Emilie Loit have refuse this selection :(

Sonja
Jul 1st, 2004, 01:26 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid124/pef26c57a57decb261adc1caac1730a82/f80c4cef.jpg

fabienne found this pic in the French Magazine " V.S.D. " (of this week ).

It's a photo for the next report on the French athletes (Olympic games )

I've a large photo if anyone is interested.

Nicoleke
Jul 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
That' s simply DISCUSTING !!!!!

International tennis federation said France must qualify Sandrine Testud and Gregory Carraz due to their rankings. Tatiana Golovin won' t go to Athens and she is better than Sandrine Testud.

That' s a big farce, in all other sports national federations choose, except for tennis.

In one word, that' s discusting !!!!!

Piotrek
Jul 2nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
Go girls!!! :bounce: :bounce:

yukon145
Jul 6th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Tatiana! :sad: :sad: ITF!!!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Mark Spruce
Aug 2nd, 2004, 04:06 AM
That is such a farse that Tatiana is not going ITF :firey: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Best of luck to the French Girls !!!!!!!!!!!!! And especially to my favourite Mary.

regards

Mark

Nicoleke
Aug 2nd, 2004, 04:35 PM
That is such a farse that Tatiana is not going ITF :firey: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Best of luck to the French Girls !!!!!!!!!!!!! And especially to my favourite Mary.

regards

Mark
I agree :sad: .... Go Mary Pierce :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: !!!!!

Bероника
Aug 6th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Allez Momo!!!
Allez Nathalie!!!

Andy.
Aug 7th, 2004, 05:43 AM
Good luck to all the french girls Especially My Queen Mary. so sad tatiana could not be there.

Nicoleke
Aug 7th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Allez Momo!!!
Allez Nathalie!!!
Allez Mary Pierce !!!!!