PDA

View Full Version : Match delayed Until saturday

Mark Spruce
Jun 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Mary's match is delayed until Saturday becasue of rain.

Currently it is Lina + Mary at 2-2

Well looks as if Mary is going to have to win two match tommorow. Which I know she can do.

But could the organizers move the final 2 Sunday ???

regards

mark

MissTennisFan
Jun 18th, 2004, 06:53 PM
What if she has to play her first-round match on Monday... wouldn't that be a little much? Although I should really not be thinking that far ahead... good luck for the semis tomorrow, Mary!

Mark Spruce
Jun 18th, 2004, 06:56 PM
The shedule for Saturday

mary v lina
Mens Final
Womans final

I think that Mary will play the Tuesday at Wimbledon. I am not to sure where i saw that though

regards

Mark

saby
Jun 18th, 2004, 08:53 PM
I think it's a good training for Mary, but she has to win first.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Tompier
Jun 18th, 2004, 09:01 PM
wouldn't that be a little much? !

that's what I'm concerned about :mad: 2 matches in one day tomorrow ( I hope Mary will win both :p )

ali
Jun 18th, 2004, 10:42 PM
The shedule for Saturday

mary v lina
Mens Final
Womans final

I think that Mary will play the Tuesday at Wimbledon. I am not to sure where i saw that though

regards

Mark
Yeah, Mary will play on the Tuesday at Wimbledon. She's in Serena's half of the draw and as defending champ, Serena will open up on centre court on Tuesday.

Nice to have a tradition where we know when people will play!

MissTennisFan
Jun 18th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Oh cool, I hadn't even thought of that... thanks for reminding me, Ali :wavey:

Scotso
Jun 19th, 2004, 02:08 AM
yeah at least Mary plays Tuesday at Wimby. She can win both... I hope the men's final takes a while.

Mark Spruce
Jun 19th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Yes I hope that Mary can win tommorow. I am confident that she will.

Oh all the semi-finalists at this Years Ordina Open are all first timers on grass for a semi-final.

Mary did a few years ago win two games in one day I think.

take care

mark

Declan
Jun 19th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Well I'm sure that when she plays doubles as well it's common to play two matches a day, isn't it? And they might be quick matches too - (in Mary's favour, of course!)

ali
Jun 19th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Oh cool, I hadn't even thought of that... thanks for reminding me, Ali :wavey:
No problem :)

I'd been trying to work out the draw and when she might be playing because I'll be at Wimbledon from Saturday and didn't want to miss her if she gets beyond the second round!

I'm a happy camper now ;)

MissTennisFan
Jun 19th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Well I really hope you see her, Ali! :)

No problem :)

I'd been trying to work out the draw and when she might be playing because I'll be at Wimbledon from Saturday and didn't want to miss her if she gets beyond the second round!

I'm a happy camper now ;)