rated_next
Jun 18th, 2004, 05:02 AM
I'm already so excited for this tournament

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

~SunFlower~
Jun 18th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I'm already so excited for this tournament

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So am I. I will take two days off from work but don't know which day. :scratch: Maybe Monday and Tues so all the players will be there but I don't know. I will wait until the commitment list is released.

But still...... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Cuddles
Jun 27th, 2004, 02:41 AM
Me too! :D

CJK
Jul 14th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Me too:)>

sarza
Jul 21st, 2004, 02:31 PM
i wont :sad: say hello to Laura from me :)

CJK
Jul 21st, 2004, 09:04 PM
My friend said he is going to go, but he asked if there are good-looking girls there. So I told him that Ashley was dubbed "Anna Kournikova of America" then he told me that he will make sure he is going to go. But He has a final on the day of quarterfinal. So he hopes Ashley can last long enough for him to see, lol:)>

blerr
Jul 26th, 2004, 06:31 AM
I think I'm going! On the 12th with a friend..just gotta double check and stuff..

rated_next
Jul 26th, 2004, 02:53 PM
wow ... it seems like a lot of people are coming :)

blerr
Jul 26th, 2004, 04:34 PM
lol i guess so..

I live in Chilliwack tho..so where are you from?

rated_next
Jul 26th, 2004, 08:24 PM
i'm from west vancouver ;)

CJK
Jul 26th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Burnaby here:).

blerr
Jul 26th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Well..we should try and look out for eachother..i've never met anyone from the board

~SunFlower~
Jul 27th, 2004, 01:41 AM
I am in the process of moving to North Van. So, I am in Eggy's Woop Woop land for now.. ;)

West Vancouver is one of the most beautiful and expensive areas to live. :)

Still counting as it is getting closer and closer! :yeah:

CJK
Jul 27th, 2004, 03:26 AM
I am in the process of moving to North Van. So, I am in Eggy's Woop Woop land for now.. ;)

West Vancouver is one of the most beautiful and expensive areas to live. :)

Still counting as it is getting closer and closer! :yeah:
Since you are so rich, are you buying one of those box seats tix?
They only cost 1000 bucks or something like that:).
I just have the pass, yes, the cheap one, lol:).

~SunFlower~
Jul 27th, 2004, 06:41 AM
rated_next is a bit richer than me, I think... lol West Vancouver is the most expensive place to live than the rest of surrounding areas in Vancouver.... nah, I am an average money maker living comfortable. I tend to spend a bit more moving and living in North Vancouver since I am very attached to snow-capped mountains when facing north and the beautiful sparkling view of downtown and water when facing south. Watching sunrise when facing east and watching beautiful sunset and water when facing west. That's the best thing you could ask for! I don't care for money as long as I am happy. I don't even care if you, rate_next or anyone is rich or poor as long as you are humble and not too snobby. :devil:

I can't afford the cost of the pass for $1000 :eek: $100 pass is reasonable for 7 days during day and night. I am fine with it. Oh that reminds me of checking out tomorrow where to pick up my tickets that I paid last week. :wavey:

CJK
Jul 28th, 2004, 04:49 AM
Oh, dont worry, I dont make money:).
Oh wait, actually I do, my parents pay me to go to college, lol:D.
So I guess life goes on.....:)

Mitch01
Jul 28th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Hey guys! i'm from Kelowna, gonna try to make it down for a couple of days, probably either tues-wed or wed-thurs. Hope there's enough support so they bring this tournament back and upgrade it next year!!

CJK
Jul 28th, 2004, 07:32 PM
It'll be next year, with 40K extra bonus money, and it will be an even stronger field:).

~SunFlower~
Aug 5th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Corinne emailed me saying that the tix/passes will be ready to pick up tomorrow. Rated_Next, did you get them yet or the same info?

We are going to have an open ceremony on Monday at 6pm. :bounce: Will be a busy bee myself all week! Will be there all day Sat and Sun for qualies and semi-finals and finals. From Mon to Fri, I will be there after work at around 430pm.

Will be looking out for Russian girls(especially Lina for Eggy ;) ), Ashley H., and Nicole Vaidsova.

rated_next
Aug 5th, 2004, 07:49 PM
:wavey:

i'm going tomorrow to pick up my tickets and the qualifying draw :)

how's the weather though? it looks like it might rain tomorrow and saturday :mad:

~SunFlower~
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:01 PM

I will be picking up my tickets tomorrow after work as well.

Weather can fool you anytime. :p

Kaelin
Aug 6th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Enjoy it Jérome:kiss: :bounce:
Also, the others:)

MetroCan
Aug 6th, 2004, 08:51 PM

I will be picking up my tickets tomorrow after work as well.

Weather can fool you anytime. :p
I know:). It's been raining for a couple of days now.
Let's hope it wont affect the matches too much.

CooCooCachoo
Aug 7th, 2004, 06:39 AM
Enjoy it, everyone who's going :)

Experimentee
Aug 7th, 2004, 02:25 PM
There are $1000 tickets for a Tier V? :eek:

Hope everyone has a great time. If you can you should check out Shuai Peng, shes a very talented young Chinese teenager, on the verge of breaking into the top 100 (could do so this week).

sévfan
Aug 7th, 2004, 05:40 PM
People Go To Vancouver Can Take Pictures Of Severine Beltrame ,please??????????

Kutuzova
Aug 7th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Take pics of the youngsters:
Vaidisova
Karatancheva
Gajdosova
Wozniak
Jankovic
Groenefeld
Arvidsson

sévfan
Aug 7th, 2004, 07:47 PM