PDA

View Full Version : First career semi-final on grass!!!!

Declan
Jun 17th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Wa-hay! Mary's beaten Anne Kremer 6-4 6-2 to make the semi-finals of a grass court tournament for the first time EVER!!! Fantastic, huh?!!! Now just win two more, Mary, to join a small and elite group of players to have won singles titles on all surfaces!!

Mark Spruce
Jun 17th, 2004, 03:11 PM
WELL DONE MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN GO ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Scotso
Jun 17th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Way to go, Mary! :D

Yes, ALL THE WAY!

:bounce:

aimee20
Jun 17th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I see it coming :D

Tompier
Jun 17th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Great words Declan, I have always been very suprised why there's no grass tournament in Mary's legacy, but we should wait a few days and who knows .... :)

Good Job Girl :)

"Sluggy"
Jun 17th, 2004, 03:29 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: wooohooo

saby
Jun 17th, 2004, 03:48 PM
ohh !!!:eek: hummm... :yippee: wahouuuuuuuuuuuu:woohoo:
yeeeesssss :banana: next one please :devil:

Go for it Mary :angel:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 17th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Please, be more prudent !
Every one of us hopes that Mary will win this tournament, her first grass-tournament win !
But we have not to think to the final, but only to the next match, against Lina Krasnoroutskaya, who has won easily today and who is a real dangerous player.

So, before thinking to the win, please, wait saturday :tape:

And, of course : GO MARY !!!

=> This match against Anne was a good match, even if mary has done a lot of mistakes ! Mary has won the important game - for exemple, she has broken Kremer in the end of the first set, when Mary was leading 5/4 -
Moreover, this match against krasnoroutskaya will have a sense of deja-vu next week, in England, at the second round ;)

Mark Spruce
Jun 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Oh I have about 13 new photos of Mary from todays match up on my site.

www.mary-pierce.org (http://www.mary-pierce.org)

regards

Mark

Nicoleke
Jun 17th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Yay, congratulations to Mary Pierce :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

I think too, that we have to be " carefull " about her next match agaisnt the russian tennis player.

Go and good luck to Mary Pierce in the next round :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

ashwu
Jun 17th, 2004, 06:26 PM
:) :) :)

Mark Spruce
Jun 17th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the pic ASH !!!! :dance:

regards

Mark

Andrew.
Jun 17th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Tomorrow's match is one Mary could win, but Lina is underranked because of her illness and could cause trouble. Good luck Mary.

morbidangle
Jun 17th, 2004, 08:24 PM
:bounce:
GOO MARY!

Lina K can be very dangerous, I just hope Mary plays well enough to win!

saby
Jun 17th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Please, be more prudent !
Every one of us hopes that Mary will win this tournament, her first grass-tournament win !
But we have not to think to the final, but only to the next match, against Lina Krasnoroutskaya, who has won easily today and who is a real dangerous player.

So, before thinking to the win, please, wait saturday :tape:

And, of course : GO MARY !!!
It's true, but it's nice that Mary won, let's see what Mary can show us tomorrow in the semi, anyway I'm happy about her first semi on grass. :bounce:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

NicoMary
Jun 17th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Lina Krasnoroutskaya will be the first real test for Mary...she hit the ball really hard...but like Mary she is not moving really well so Mary smartness could be the key i think

Mark Spruce
Jun 18th, 2004, 02:32 AM
Yes smartness and Mary has been oh tour for longer and will hoepfully have more tricks up her sleeve.

take care

Mark

Piotrek
Jun 19th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Mary take the first grasscourt title!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: