PDA

View Full Version : i`m happy that i was wrong!!!! 6:7,6:4,6:2!!!!!

amnesiac
Jun 16th, 2004, 05:03 PM
it was a hard fight in the first two sets.
next round is kremer waiting.
what do you think ???

ashwu
Jun 16th, 2004, 05:10 PM
that's a great win for mary~
yeah, it's true mary always lost her match after lost the first set... but she remained focus this time~ there's several breaks for both players. and mary hang in there pretty well in the middle~

Tompier
Jun 16th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Goo Mary :)

amnesiac
Jun 16th, 2004, 05:15 PM
that's a great win for mary~
yeah, it's true mary always lost her match after lost the first set... but she remained focus this time~ there's several breaks for both players. and mary hang in there pretty well in the middle~

i would not say always , but a lot of time .
yeah today she was fighting for every point.that was great!
for me it is not good to watch a mary match by scoreboard.
everytime i lost a lot of nervs.

Mark Spruce
Jun 16th, 2004, 05:26 PM
well done Mary is is so great to see Fierce Pierce Back !!!!!!!!!

There are some more pics of Mary up on my site.

take care

regards

mark

p.s amnesiac, I have give you good REP !!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

"Sluggy"
Jun 16th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Way to go Mary!!!!

remyremy
Jun 16th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah! What a great Victory :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: It was hard but it's great to win that kind of match. That reminds me a victory, last year, against Dokic (maybe at The US open). Who said that Mary never win 3 sets matches ? :rolleyes: .And nobody forgot how Mary finished the year with that kind of victory :eek: :eek: :eek: .

Ok, it seems that Mary didn't loose weight :tape: but yesterday, she mooved quite well.
The point about the next match is the rest. Today, it was a hard match, that ended late, and tomorrow Mary will play on center court (cool :D :D :D ) the 2nd match. I hope she won't be tired.

By the way, I was right for Kirilenko :rolleyes: .

Well done Mary :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: . A wonderful victory that we all enjoy. We are with you. Love :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

MissTennisFan
Jun 16th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Well done, Mary! :wavey:

ashwu
Jun 16th, 2004, 06:58 PM
http://www.mary-pierce.org/Ordina_2004/13.JPG

so who is that guy?

Scotso
Jun 16th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Well done Mary :D

morbidangle
Jun 16th, 2004, 07:22 PM
I guess Mary has stopped working with Sven! :sad:
The guy looks like a coach or something. I am sure that is not Sven. I hope Mary stays with Sven until atleast David comes back in the picture.

morbidangle
Jun 16th, 2004, 07:24 PM
And people are being a little too tough on amnesiac. Its true that Mary hasn't won a match after losing the first set in a long time. So I hope you guys take back the red dots u've given him!

morbidangle
Jun 16th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Am I wrong Tompier? ;)

Nicoleke
Jun 16th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Congratulations to Mary Pierce :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Go and good luck for your next match girl :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

saby
Jun 16th, 2004, 08:52 PM
http://www.mary-pierce.org/Ordina_2004/13.JPG

so who is that guy?
Are you it's not Sven???
For me it is.

Did somebody heard something about it?

:angel: :angel: :angel:

saby
Jun 16th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Are you sure (...oops)

NicoMary
Jun 16th, 2004, 08:59 PM
this is not Sven, Mary is not working with him anymore....she will work with her brother David

Mary next opponent, Kremer, good test, but no problem for Mary:bounce:

Declan
Jun 16th, 2004, 09:23 PM
this is not Sven, Mary is not working with him anymore....she will work with her brother David

Mary next opponent, Kremer, good test, but no problem for Mary:bounce:

Yes, Kremer certainly will be a test for Mary. Don't forget she actually leads 2-1 in her head-to-head with Mary, although the last win came in Paris in early 2001 when Mary was injured and about to leave the tour for the best part of a year. More worrying for me is that Kremer is surprisingly good on grass; I've seen many of her matches at Eastbourne over the years, including two wins over Testud and a straight sets win over Monica Seles. And she was a quarter-finalist in Edgbaston last week, too.... But as always I believe in Mary and if she pulls this one out, what a boost it will give her for Wimbledon.

mjflinny
Jun 17th, 2004, 12:31 AM
the guy with mary is craig karden - he coached martina for many, many years. mary worked with him briefly about five years ago. he is with her now until after wimbledon.

ashwu
Jun 17th, 2004, 05:49 AM
wow~ it seems that although they always split up, mary remains great relationship with many former coaches...

ashwu
Jun 17th, 2004, 06:42 AM
http://www.tennis.info/images/Ordina4/3Wed/Pierce4975.jpgnice

morbidangle
Jun 17th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Is that Craig Karden? He has put on a lot of weight! But Craig was a great coach for Mary. My favourite Mary coaches are 1) Sven 2) David 3) Craig. Last time Mary worked with Craig was back in 1997, right after she left Sven. In her first month and a half with Craig, she won Rome and reached the final of Berlin and Amelia Island.

remyremy
Jun 17th, 2004, 08:01 AM
It seems that everytime Mary change her coach, she play well in the next tournaments ! Good news for the next months :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

remyremy
Jun 17th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Thank you so much Ashwu for this great picture :lick:

mandy7
Jun 17th, 2004, 08:14 AM
i'll admit it right away
i was at the match and cheering for makiri

anyway, i've got about 8 pics of mary,
do you pppl want me to post them when i get home?

ciao M

morbidangle
Jun 17th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Yeah that'd be very nice! Thanks :wavey:

allezmary
Jun 17th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Kardon is a phenomenal choice for Mary for the time being. She played her best (most consistent) tennis under him. He worked with her for most of 1997, which was by far her best year on tour. With him she should cruise to the 16s at Wimbledon.