PDA

View Full Version : Avis de Guy Forget sur Mary

elinaline
Jun 14th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Guy Forget donne son avis sur Mary lors de la Fed cup 2003 ;)

http://membres.lycos.fr/tennisphotos/hpbimg/MARYavisguy.jpg

LafandeMary
Jun 14th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Merci Aline! :)
Que de compliments, ça fait plaisir!
Mais de quel magazine vient cet article? On peut encore le trouver?

Justine

elinaline
Jun 14th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Merci Aline! :)
Que de compliments, ça fait plaisir!
Mais de quel magazine vient cet article? On peut encore le trouver?

Justine

C'était Roland Garros magasine ;)

Tu as lu les commentaire sur les autres joueuses ? je les aient sur leur topic respectif il est trop gentil avec ma steph :)

MissTennisFan
Jun 14th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé cet article avec nous! :wavey:

saby
Jun 14th, 2004, 08:57 PM
C'est vraiment super, Guy l'a dit à l'antenne durant une des matches de Mary.
Que du bonheur !!

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Jun 15th, 2004, 04:21 AM
Dear Saby and MissTennisFan.

What is said in this article. I tried to translate but did not make a great job of it.

So may one of you nice people please let me know what was said. THANK YOU

regards

Mark

LafandeMary
Jun 15th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Dear Saby and MissTennisFan.

What is said in this article. I tried to translate but did not make a great job of it.

So may one of you nice people please let me know what was said. THANK YOU

regards

Mark

Hi Mark!
I tried to translate this article, I hope you'll understand! :)

Mary Pierce
Serenity

"Until the final in Moscow, I didn't know Mary very well...I selected her several times in the past years. For various reasons she'd never come. I was loosing hopes to see her in the selection.
Mary certainly felt some doubts and fears and I didn't know exactly what I had to expect from her.
For a first meeting, I can say it was a success, an happiness to work with her during all the week. Mary was really humble and rigorous, conscientious and serious.
I think she's more mature and thoughtful than in the past.
In spite of physical problems she had in the last years (besides, I think she hasn't still come back to her best level), I perceived straight away THE champion she is.
She knew what she had to do, she inspired confidence.
Her integration in the group was really easy; I was very amazed. because Mary is probably, after Suzanne Lenglen, the most titled of the frenc players.
I have never been desappointed by her or by any selfish behaviour. I'll never forgot her joy at the end of the last match shr won. That was versus Meghann Shaughnessy. A crucial victory, permitting us to lead 2/0. Mary gave her best, she wanted to return all the points, in spite of her physical condition. This was the best of all. This day, Mary made a really high performance."