PDA

View Full Version : Where's Bek?

Gowza
Jun 9th, 2004, 03:24 AM
are you still around Bek? what tournments are coming up for you?

ozfan44
Jun 9th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Bek who??

Gowza
Jun 9th, 2004, 09:03 AM
bek turner

azza
Jun 9th, 2004, 09:38 AM
:lol: i dont think that user bek turner wass actually her :tape:

Gowza
Jun 9th, 2004, 10:36 AM
well i had a hit with her

SpikeyAidanm
Jun 9th, 2004, 10:38 AM
She's a cutie :kiss:

broncosven
Jun 9th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Yeah cmon bec

Whats the haps ??

Gowza
Jun 9th, 2004, 11:21 AM
i want another hit with her coz, my coach really wants me to coz she is a really good player.

rustibikki
Jun 9th, 2004, 09:26 PM
bek's doing a psych degree at uni and working - making some unbelievable cocktails at a cocktail bar (name evades me) so if you are in the area, make the trip! that was a couple of months ago though so not really anything ground breaking :confused: :)

ozfan44
Jun 10th, 2004, 04:18 AM
didnt she get married?

azza
Jun 10th, 2004, 05:18 AM
to Todd Reid :lol: :p

lol 2 Aidan for making that up! :p

ozfan44
Jun 10th, 2004, 06:34 AM
so todd divorced you then azza

beckturner
Jun 17th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Hey Guys,
Thanks for your concern, things haven't been great for me this year. Had glandular last year and didn't know it so continued on with tennis etc and have somehow managed to turn it into some sort of cronic fatigue, can't even walk a metre without thinking I'm going to pass out. Yes I am getting married, in October at the Whitsunday Islands, scary stuff that forever bit. Oh well, wasn't someone else getting married, Gowza?? Rustibikki, look at you with all the up to date info, have we met? Todd and Azza, nice taste Azza, you've done well he's a cute kid. Thanx for the nice words Gowza, all the best guys. My pick for 2004 if she remains injured free, Krizzy, awsome player, awsome chick. xxxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Gowza
Jun 17th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Hey Guys,
Thanks for your concern, things haven't been great for me this year. Had glandular last year and didn't know it so continued on with tennis etc and have somehow managed to turn it into some sort of cronic fatigue, can't even walk a metre without thinking I'm going to pass out. Yes I am getting married, in October at the Whitsunday Islands, scary stuff that forever bit. Oh well, wasn't someone else getting married, Gowza?? Rustibikki, look at you with all the up to date info, have we met? Todd and Azza, nice taste Azza, you've done well he's a cute kid. Thanx for the nice words Gowza, all the best guys. My pick for 2004 if she remains injured free, Krizzy, awsome player, awsome chick. xxxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
yup i was gonna get married to lol, we had a hit once last year if u remember. thanx for that by the way, it was fun. hope u get better soon!!!!!!!

broncosven
Jun 17th, 2004, 06:48 AM
All the best Bec !!

azza
Jun 17th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Im not with reid lol :p

im with Molik ;) :drool: :p