PDA

View Full Version : The Amy "fightin" Frazier kickin up the grass thread...

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 7th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Good luck defending your points shaweetee! :kiss: :wavey: :bounce:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 12th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Amy Frazier has now been BUMPED into the main draw per the withdrawal of Chandica Rubano...... :eek: :devil: :bounce:

Declan
Jun 12th, 2004, 06:32 AM
I've been going to Eastbourne for two days of tennis every year since I can remember, and seeing Amy is always one of my highspots, win or lose. Roll on Tuesday!!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:28 AM
I've been going to Eastbourne for two days of tennis every year since I can remember, and seeing Amy is always one of my highspots, win or lose. Roll on Tuesday!! Thanks for the support! If you could get a pic or 2 that would be awesome!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :worship: :bounce: :kiss:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Good luck Amy :) :D

Declan
Jun 12th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I'm sure Amy can beat Hantuchova in the first round! I know Daniela won their 2002 quarter-final here pretty handily but their careers have gone in opposite directions over the last year.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 12th, 2004, 04:35 PM
I'm sure Amy can beat Hantuchova in the first round! I know Daniela won their 2002 quarter-final here pretty handily but their careers have gone in opposite directions over the last year. :lol: Very true..good luck Amy! Frazier also won there last meeting in 2003 ..i think it was Miami ;) :worship: