PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Anna!!

goldenlox
Jun 6th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Anna Kournikova is 23 years young on June 7. She recently did an interview where she talks about coming back to tennis -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/fivelive_aod.shtml?5L_kournikova

Anna, you need a coach. Even if you don't come back until 2005, you need a coach to watch your mechanics every day.
Come back as the best player you can be. We know you have game. You can still be better than you have ever been.

goldenlox
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:38 PM
And I'm serious about a coach. Even if you think you're not coming back, you should still have a coach watching every practice you have.
Otherwise, your mechanics will not allow you to improve.

the cat
Jun 7th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Happy birthday Anna! :D :kiss: :bdaycake: :aparty:

GL, 23 years old is not young in women's tennis anymore. Anna better get crackin' on a comeback soon or she never will. :(

- L i n a -
Jun 7th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Again...

ANNA WILL NEVER PLAY COMPETITIVE TENNIS AGAIN.

She may eventually try to play the tour again... but she'll have results like Martina N. is having now... and quit again, so she can be a little attention whore.

goldenlox
Jun 7th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Happy birthday Anna! :D :kiss: :bdaycake: :aparty:

GL, 23 years old is not young in women's tennis anymore. Anna better get crackin' on a comeback soon or she never will. :(
Lisa Raymond is 30. Anna has plenty of time. But she needs to train smart. That means with a coach.

ys
Jun 7th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Come back, Anna! And happy birthday!

VeraNuVirgosFan
Jun 7th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful women on earth!!

Now that you've already got the world at your feet, whether you would choose to come back on the Tour or do something else instead, I wish you happiness always with whatever you do.

(Still hope to see you in person one day!)

Stephieva
Jun 7th, 2004, 08:55 PM
:aparty: happy birthday anna...:bdaycake:
ya should come back soon...
ya are v talented...plz come back...:hug:

Warrior
Jun 7th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Happy birthday! :)