PDA

View Full Version : Do you want interview with Maria in Birmingham?

_KidmaN_
Jun 6th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Our staff from www.inside-tennis.net is in Birmingham, and can do interview with Maria. If you have any questions to Maria , please post them here, i will forward them to our reporters, and they will try to make an officiial interview.

Luke Stocki
www.inside-tennis.net

goldenlox
Jun 6th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Ask Maria how many pair of shoes she owns. And how often she shops for clothes.

*JR*
Jun 6th, 2004, 01:33 PM
OK: Sharky, What's With this "War Between the Coaches"? Lansdorp is your "mentor" but you hire Van Harpen as touring coach ova his objection. (But soon fire him). Besides the IMG connection, does Bolletieri really play any coaching role whatsoever?

Edward.
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Ask Maria who her best friends on tour are!

no1mariafan
Jun 6th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Can you ask Masha why she doesnt have a regular doubles partner? and who she would like to play with?

~SunFlower~
Jun 6th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Ask Maria what is/are her middle names.... :)

Kafel
Jun 6th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Question: Maria, congratulations concerning excellent play in Paris. You will play this year on Kremlin Cup in Moscow? Also if it is possible to see you this year in Fed Cup tournament will play for Russia?
Thanks

goldenlox
Jun 6th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Ask Maria why she chose not to play doubles in Paris. And if she is planning on playing doubles at Wimbledon.

t_fan
Jun 7th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Ask Maria what is/are her middle names.... :)
Well, I can answer that :)
Russians usually don't have middle names. They have patronymic names instead. Her father's name is Yury, so her patronymic name is Yurievna. So Masha's full name is Maria Yurievna Sharapova. Note that this full name is used almost exclusively in Russia, not in other countries.

_KidmaN_
Jun 7th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Thank you guys for all your questions.. all will be rewrite and forward to our reporters, if there is only possiblity to ask Maria during interview they will.. if not they will ask her on press conference.
If you still have any questions, please post them here.
Thanks

VeraNuVirgosFan
Jun 8th, 2004, 08:17 AM
...If you still have any questions, please post them here...
Thank you very much, _KidmaN_, for providing us with this golden opportunity.

Below is my question to Miss Sharapova:

Question: "What was the most impressive thing that your tennis fan has done to show his/her support for you?"

Warrior
Jun 8th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Will the doubles partnership with M. Kirilenko be permanent?

_KidmaN_
Jun 9th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Tomorrow our reporters will put request for interview with Maria, if they don't agree, your questions will be ask on press conference... and transcript of this conference will be of course on our site.

Also please keep sending your questions to Maria, still we have some time till this interview.

goldenlox
Jun 9th, 2004, 01:05 AM
Is Maria involved in designing her outfits? Does she prefer shopping in malls, or more upclass stores?

_KidmaN_
Jun 10th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Today our reporters will try to interview Maria after press conference, for now you can read last press conference transcript: http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=73

VeraNuVirgosFan
Jun 10th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Thanks a lot, KidmaN.

no1mariafan
Jun 10th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Thanks Kidman, hope they can interview her.

Edward.
Jun 10th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Thank you Luke! :yeah:

_KidmaN_
Jun 15th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I'm affraid i have bad news from Birmingham :( there were so many media's that they allow tomake interview only for this biggest, and after match there wasn't any oppurtunity to ask your questions.

we have some transcripts from press conferensces, so thinkyou will find there some interesting questions and answers.

http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=80
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=81

VeraNuVirgosFan
Jun 16th, 2004, 01:21 AM
I'm affraid i have bad news from Birmingham: there were so many media's that they allow tomake interview only for this biggest, and after match there wasn't any oppurtunity to ask your questions...
It's OK, KidmaN. Thank you very much for trying.

(I personally don't have anything very specific that I would need to ask Masha right now because everything is so far so good as far as Masha is concerned.)