PDA

View Full Version : Grass Courts

ToeTag
Jun 5th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Anyone know if Amelie is going to play 1,2 or any grass court tournaments?

Linnie
Jun 5th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Anyone know if Amelie is going to play 1,2 or any grass court tournaments?She hasn't made up her mind yet :rolleyes: Her coach wants her to play Eastbourne. She's more or less committed to Rosmalen (though not on the WTA commitment list). Or she might just go right on to London to practice. Eastbourne or Rosmalen - I hope she plays either one :)

ToeTag
Jun 5th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the info,Linnie.I was hoping she would throw herself into the grass warm-ups,but... :rolleyes:

She needs to realize that she has great chance to win Wimbledon,if she would just commit to it.

flyingmachine
Jun 5th, 2004, 11:45 PM
I think her game is very suited on grass. I hope she will play a tournment before Wimblendom. Anyway I hope for the best of her at Wimblendom. :worship:

sharik
Jun 7th, 2004, 08:42 AM
We have had the same "discussion" on another Mauresmo-website. The website of Ordina Open (Rosmalen) of course proudly states that Amelie is playing there and is seeded first. However, there are onther signals lately that she may play Eastbourne instead (or no tournament at all) before Wimbledon. As usual, we have to wait patiently and see where our Momo will turn up. Personally, I hope she will come to the Netherlands, because then I get to see her again, but it doesn't really matter, does it? As long as she does what she has to do to be prepared for Wimbledon without too much stress. Go Mo!!!! Beat them all!!

Sharik
:bounce:

-Em-
Jun 7th, 2004, 11:46 AM
well, as Sharik said- it doesn't really matter, where she's gonna play, but it's essential for her to show up like anywhere

Linnie
Jun 10th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Looks like she's playing in Eastbourne :) Wise choice ;)

cro-girl
Jun 11th, 2004, 08:26 AM
I think that`s a good idea....to feel a grass cort a bit before Wimbledon. :bounce:

nk
Jun 11th, 2004, 09:51 AM
:) Agree! It's always great to see here playing!!! She has good chances on Wimbledon. :worship: :bounce: :worship:

wallyh
Jun 19th, 2004, 07:49 PM
A couple of pics from Eastbourne...

Linnie
Jun 20th, 2004, 01:28 PM
:eek: :hearts:

Thanks for the photos!! :D

cro-girl
Jun 20th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the photos. They`re really great. :bounce: :bounce:
Thanks again :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

swiss