PDA

View Full Version : TV coverage in Asia?

JLDementieva
Jun 4th, 2004, 03:49 PM
OK I need some desperate help here, tomorrow's my dream match, and I need to know if anyone knows that they will broadcast the final in Taiwan!!!
God, I will die if they don't!
please if anyone knows, please tell me thanks!!

ns_Henin
Jun 4th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Asia sucks :mad: :fiery: :mad:
our hope is only star sports and they never show wta match except wimbledon and uso :mad: :mad: :mad:
last year my local tv in indonesia showed wta's australian open final, RG semi+final, wimbledon final and uso final, but this year they dont because of no sponsor. poor asia :sad: but im very lucky cause i can watched Justine won her 1st and 2nd slam last year :hearts: thanks God, thanks TV7!!!!!!!!

bubble
Jun 4th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Asia sucks :mad: :fiery: :mad:
our hope is only star sports and they never show wta match except wimbledon and uso :mad: :mad: :mad:
last year my local tv in indonesia showed wta's australian open final, RG semi+final, wimbledon final and uso final, but this year they dont because of no sponsor. poor asia :sad: but im very lucky cause i can watched Justine won her 1st and 2nd slam last year :hearts: thanks God, thanks TV7!!!!!!!!
Not in Singapore...SuperSports Channel
We have live telecast everyday for 8 hours from day 1 and almost get live coverage for all quarterfinals, semi and final. :) :angel:

ns_Henin
Jun 4th, 2004, 04:52 PM
lucky bastard!!!!!!! :eek: :D

Vut
Jun 4th, 2004, 05:11 PM
in Thailand showed some wta and atp tournament like AIG Japan Open(wta+atp) , volvo women open(wta) , thailand open(atp) , china open(wta) and the other from star sport like tata open(atp) plus all days in all grandslam tournament on cable tv :hearts:

in local channel have only semi + final match in grandslam. :D