PDA

View Full Version : young russians

Juju_La_Terreure
Jun 4th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Wich one of these young beautiful russians (-18) will have the highest ranking ?

Derek.
Jun 4th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Maria Sharapova is probably the won most likely, but Golovin is really progressing also. :) Maria K proved herself against Serena so all have a great future. ;) Maria S probably has the brightest of those three. :D

- L i n a -
Jun 4th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Golovin is a TRAITOR and she CHEATED Queen Bovina in the mixed SF.

I guess I have to vote for Sharky.

Derek.
Jun 4th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Is she a traitor because she is French now? :p Queen Bovina... :rolleyes:

:p

Marat Safin fan
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:50 AM
I totally agree Golovin IS a traitor and she better come back and play for Russia!

fresh2flash
Jun 12th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Masha Kirilenko. That's my feeling. All three are equal in terms of talent, but over Sharapova and Golovin there is a huge hysteria, that will certainly affect their careers.

ghosts
Jun 12th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Sharapova ;)

the cat
Jun 12th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Hey Freshy, Maria Sharapova and Tatiana Golovin are struggling so much in their careers! :rolleyes: :p Not! ;) While I think Maria Kirilenko has alot of naturual talent and is already a better all court player than Sharapova and Golovin are she lacks their impressive physiques and strong bodies and size and power play a huge role in women's tennis today. I expect Sharapova to be the highest ranked of the 3 without question.

goldenlox
Jun 12th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I'm starting to think that Maria S. is underrated. She's close to being the best player in the world right now. And she just turned 17.
I think Maria S. is so solid in her strokes, that she can improve a lot more. I think she's still a very inexperienced player, with tons of talent.

daniela86
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:30 PM
IMO,Masha Sharapova :worship:

Jackson.
Jun 13th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Sharapova :p

tenn_ace
Jun 13th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Sharapova. Although Golovin is as good, but Sharapova has a better team of people helping her, which is very important these days.

Vass22
Jun 13th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Golovin is a TRAITOR and she CHEATED Queen Bovina in the mixed SF.

I guess I have to vote for Sharky.
Just like I'm thinking of her. :lol:

Juju_La_Terreure, if you call Tati a Russian you should probably write her surname as GolovinA.

Juju_La_Terreure
Jun 16th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Just like I'm thinking of her. :lol:

Juju_La_Terreure, if you call Tati a Russian you should probably write her surname as GolovinA.

indeed, but she collaborates with the french and they cut off the A :(

KV
Jun 19th, 2004, 08:29 PM
ATM, gotta go for Masha S. Though T. Golovin booked some good results, too. Though it was several times against not fully-fit players. Think Masha K's time will come.