PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what/how Kim is feeling right now!!!!!

Chriskip
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:54 PM
Not that her fiance Lleyton lost today, but that there are 3 girls who have a great possibility of securing their first Grand Slam title before her.

Not sure but I have a feeling she may be there in the stands cheering her "friend" Jennifer on tomorrow, and then on Saturday if she makes it to the final. But I bet if asked she is going to come up with her standard reply....."I am so happy for Paolo/Elena/Anastasia. She is my best friend on tour and I cant think of a person who is more deserving of this win"

Talk about wasted opportunities......she will have some catching up to do either way when she returns.

tfannis
Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:42 PM
Why should she need to 'catch up'. She just has to set her own goals and focus on that, and I'm sure those goals aren't 'being better than X or Y'.

I'm pretty convinced she's more worried about her wrist than she is about someone winning a slam before she does :rolleyes:

Lady
Jun 2nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
Lol, this is favourite lizchris smiley used for this thread :lol:
She puts it for every thread she creates :lol:

Helen Lawson
Jun 2nd, 2004, 02:21 PM
Kim is bitter and angry as hell and gnashing her teeth. Just like me every time I lost an Oscar. I did not win until my fifth try. It stings! But the difference is, I had to sit there like a stuffed pigeon on a dais with everyone gawking at me at the RKO Pantages Theatre and listen to some other dame gush about her "incredible" win. Kim can be bitter and gnash her teeth in private!

Come-on-kim
Jun 2nd, 2004, 03:21 PM
Why should she need to 'catch up'. She just has to set her own goals and focus on that, and I'm sure those goals aren't 'being better than X or Y'.

I'm pretty convinced she's more worried about her wrist than she is about someone winning a slam before she does :rolleyes:
I second that!

Cariaoke
Jun 2nd, 2004, 03:24 PM
I third what tfan said.

She is worried about her wrist in her preparation for Wimbledon. Her health should and I'm sure IS her main focus.