PDA

View Full Version : Masha Sharapova really can't get away from those Anna comparisons...

sartrista7
Jun 2nd, 2004, 09:45 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=rog12106011343.french_open_rog121&prov=ap

Note the caption :tape:

ninedays
Jun 2nd, 2004, 10:45 AM
oooooh anna sharapova :tape: what are they stupid... but shell break the comparisons eventually . i hope... how she can win :D :worship:

jack duckworth
Jun 2nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
anna was a better player than maria:)

Warrior
Jun 2nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
you gotta be kidding me:rolleyes:

Spunky83
Jun 2nd, 2004, 07:53 PM
OMG, this is hilarious...how could this happen? I am laughing my ass off right now;)

Anna, sorry Maria: Get rid of your long blonde hair and get another hair-colour, this should do it...no one will ever compare you with Anna again...thatīs sad

decemberlove
Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:10 PM
haaaa!

Julian
Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:14 PM
I kno! Maria should braid her hair! Then she wont be compared with Anna! lmao

Kart
Jun 2nd, 2004, 10:08 PM
Lol.

Edward.
Jun 2nd, 2004, 10:59 PM
If I was Maria, I'd tell them all to politely f*ck off whenever the comparisons are made.

It must be a pain in the ass for her.

Venus Forever
Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:17 PM
What's the comparison??

Anna is gorgeous, and Maria is no where near gorgeous, or even pretty.

:confused:

- L i n a -
Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:18 PM
If I was Maria, I'd tell them all to politely f*ck off whenever the comparisons are made.

It must be a pain in the ass for her.
I doubt that's the case...

Even Masha should know that the only reason the public gives a damn about her is because of the Anna comparison.

I'm sure she doesn't mind the impending cash flow.

BK4ever
Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:22 PM

Even Masha should know that the only reason the public gives a damn about her is because of the Anna comparison.

so true, but you know you cant tell her obsessed fans that...she and her entourage love the anna comparisons, they want her to be just like anna in terms of publicity...while else are they paying big bucks to keep the hype machine going ;)

she is walking right in anna's footsteps whether she wants to admit it or not:tape:
btw...she wishes she were as pretty as Anna :lol:

flyingmachine
Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:27 PM
Well she can but this means she have to pump up like a Williams. :tape:

- L i n a -
Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:34 PM
so true, but you know you cant tell her obsessed fans that...she and her entourage love the anna comparisons, they want her to be just like anna in terms of publicity...while else are they paying big bucks to keep the hype machine going ;)

she is walking right in anna's footsteps whether she wants to admit it or not:tape:
btw...she wishes she were as pretty as Anna :lol:
It's sad... because Masha obviously makes a point to try and look glamorous in all her pics.

However, I really don't care about any of that... I just want Masha to fulfill her tennis potential... and all this crap surrounding her can only hurt that. Hopefully, she stays strong and realize that without tennis... this all goes away.

bandabou
Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:41 PM
No, they didnīt!!! DAAANGGG!!! :o

Edward.
Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:02 AM

I think you have a point- she'll be one of the focuses at Wimbledon not because she is a great player with loads of potential, but because of her looks. Its a shame that most of the great British public only watch Wimbledon for the glamour,(led by the British Press) and not the tennis. :rolleyes:

I don't think Masha is overdoing the modelling right now, a little modelling work now and then is okay. People should only start to worry when she shows up in FHM and Maxim on a regular basis! :eek:

SharapovaKixA$$
Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:07 AM
give masha a break.

apart from being the best looking player, shes young and she has a lot to offer. masha rocks!!

VeraNuVirgosFan
Jun 3rd, 2004, 03:00 AM
...she and her entourage love the anna comparisons, they want her to be just like anna in terms of publicity...
...btw...she wishes she were as pretty as Anna
Actually you're the one here who's speaking for Sharapova.