PDA

View Full Version : Dementievia Has A Great Chance

rada
Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:31 AM
out off all Dementieva played the best and was really hitting the ball great...she had so much power and came to the net well:)
dementieva will make the final for sure if she play's like that

myskina played good to she was getting everything back and hitting winner's from anywhere:)

jen played a good match and u could see that she really wanted this win she went for every ball with alot off power behind it;) some off her winner's where omg how did she hit that..

suarez won but only because maria played really bad she was missing shots that anyone could get in....really wasnt her self

!<blocparty>!
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:09 PM
out off all Dementieva played the best and was really hitting the ball great...she had so much power and came to the net well:)

myskina played good to she was getting everything back and hitting winner's from anywhere:)

jen played a good match and u could see that she really wanted this win she went for every ball with alot off power behind it;) some off her winner's where omg how did she hit that..

suarez won but only because maria played really bad she was missing shots that anyone could get in....really wasnt her self
Jen did not play that well IMO,she played like shit in the second set, but she just kept it together. She hardly hit any winners, in the second set, she hit no winners.

Zhao
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:30 PM
no winners becoz Serena raised her level too...
some of those shots could be winners against other players
yeah i agree Jenn/Serena match may not be of high quality
even Jenn says so herself....
like in the other post
i pick Dementieva to be in the final
vying for the title against Jenn :yeah:

!<blocparty>!
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:40 PM
no winners becoz Serena raised her level too...
some of those shots could be winners against other players
yeah i agree Jenn/Serena match may not be of high quality
even Jenn says so herself....
like in the other post
i pick Dementieva to be in the final
vying for the title against Jenn :yeah:

Yes, Serena raised her level, but she was not playing such AMZING tennis that Jen could not hit a winner, Jen got distraced by the rain, and did not play well for large parts.

slice
Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:15 PM
pfff i hope she gets thrased by suarez... neither of them r grand slam material and mauresmo just played like an idiot in the QF... whoever makes the final from the bottom half will win the tournie :bounce:

slice
Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:22 PM

rada you are delirious obviously... but unfortunately correct. yes demented does have a good chance of making the final bt is definately not grand slam material.. she beat an injured lindsay and a stupid mauresmo.. and she should've lost in the 3rd round if it weren't for an injury :rolleyes: i hope suarez kicks her asse so jen/nastya will win the title :hearts:

rada
Jun 3rd, 2004, 04:23 AM
Dementieva will be in the final;) she played great watched the match again and i cant see why she cant win the whole thing...oh wait her serve lol

josemanuel
Jun 3rd, 2004, 04:28 AM
Dementieva will be beaten by Suarez in straight sets
Go Poli!!!!!

rada
Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
Dementieva will be beaten by Suarez in straight sets
Go Poli!!!!!

LOL dementieva took the 1st set 60 told u;)

V-MAC
Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:57 PM
hmmm.....I got a hunch that Paola might steady the ship and sneak out this match.she can't play any worse than in the first set:o

Foot_Fault
Jun 3rd, 2004, 01:06 PM
Myskina was hitting winners from ANYWHERE? You couldn't be talking about against Venus.

Myskina had 9 count them..9 Winners. Venus had 12.
Myskina kept the ball in play, that's what she did. And against the way Williams played on Tuesday, THAT WAS A MASTERFUL PLAN!

The Big Pts were played well by Myskina. 4 of 6 break pts. Venus on converted 2 of 8.

So, I believe Venus when she stated she pretty much Beat Herself, b/c she didn't make Myskina play, But the Play that Myskina had to...was MASTERFUL! And that why Venus "GOT BEAT"!

Ok, carry on....:)