PDA

View Full Version : Paola Suarez to win Roland Garros

Hayato
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:42 AM
:bounce: i've said it all along, she hasn't lost a set....GO PAOLA!

who agree's with me here? :bounce:

- L i n a -
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:45 AM
Paola is seriously my pick to win this now...

I can easily see the other 3 Semifinalists getting tight with this opportunity... and Paola has the perfect game and demeanor to take advantage of this.

caramel
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:50 AM
I agree, Paola will take the title beating Myskina in the final. :woohoo: 2 of my favorite players in the final , how cool would that be???!!! So many unexpected things have happened already this week so 2 underdogs reaching the final would put the cherry on top. :p

LucasArg
Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:47 AM
Good luck Paola!!! :bounce:

Chriskip
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:46 PM
I love Paola's personality too and think of the 4 left she is my sentimental favourite. However, from here on in it is the person who wants it the most and is willing to take that step up that will win it. My favoruites are all gone now, but I honestly believe all 4 remaining deserve to be there. Paola has played her matches simple and deserve her results. Elena (and I dont really like her personally), after all her poor serves especially deserve to be there if for no other reason to prove to others that to be good does not mean having just one part of your game good. (So for those who think to have the most beautiful backhand or the best service game is what is going to make a great player then they better think again. All aspects have to come good at some point, and when one is off the other has to make up for it.) Jennifer and Anastasia have been down and close to out in more than one of their matches and so to be here show some amount of perseverance. With all that said I would love a Paolo abd Nastya final, and then I would have to go with Paolo. She is such a sweet girl......she actually wanted to play Amelie with the crowd against her...........lol. She is funny too.

-Em-
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:58 PM
i guess you meant the doubles, right???? :p :p :p :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Caz
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:58 PM
Best of luck to Paola!!! Vamos! :D

MAURO
Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:21 PM
go Paola in singles and doubles

today SF in both

tomorrow who knows

MAURO
Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:22 PM
go Paola in singles and doubles

today SF in both

tomorrow who knows

Allez-H
Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
Something tells me that the final will be between Poala and Nastya and with Poala winning the whole thing :eek:
But I guess will have to wait and see what she'll do tomorrow.

Mase
Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
Jen and Paoloa in the finals with Jen winning in 3 is my guess... Either way Paola has had a very, very nice run here at the French and should be very proud of her singles performance!!!! :bounce:

7~LV3
Jun 2nd, 2004, 02:00 PM
go Paola, nothing is impossible but...I hope she gives her all... :p
But then...I think that Jen will win this...cuz there was a thread before...that something... :mad:

Grachka
Jun 2nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
Although she may have had the easier run to the semis, I think she would have got here anyway, she is playing very well.

Heres hoping that she can take her maiden French Open :)

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jun 2nd, 2004, 03:29 PM
I'm soooooo glad for Paola :D :hearts: I simply love that girl ! It's her best shot at winning a GS. She could REALLY beat anyone left :) I really hope she reaches the final in BOTH doubles AND singles. Wouldn't that be just GREAT :D :)

Scotso
Jun 2nd, 2004, 03:29 PM
:bounce: Paola :bounce:

hingis-seles
Jun 2nd, 2004, 03:32 PM
Paola!!! :bounce:

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 2nd, 2004, 03:33 PM
I would piss my pants with joy (JK) if Paola wins it...What a story that would be and how nice for the people of argentina...:D