PDA

View Full Version : Whose title is this now??

manu
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:35 PM
I guess no clear favourites remain in the tournament: I didn't expect Jennifer to be in Grand Slam form in a 3 week period, Paola's never done better than this, Myskina is the biggest surprise in the semi's IMO, and well... after all this, who knows what'll happen in the Momo/Elena match? Besides, if Momo wins that one, she'll have the pressure on her even more because she would be the only top contender remaining... I really have no clue who to bet on now!:) What about you guys?

Foot_Fault
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:35 PM
I would love to see Jennifer or Paola win it, Myskina too, that would be cool, to stamp her ranking!

wongqks
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:36 PM
wow, no idea

I just hoep Amelie didn't know what is going on the other side of the draw during the rain break, coz she is definitely the player to beat at the moment, and Elena is going to be real tough.

I think the chance are like this

Jenn>Amelie>Anastasia>Paola>Elena

diekedelver
Amélie of course :bigclap:

Diesel
I can't believe I'm rooting for Paola. She's the only one I can muster up any "warm" feelings for.

Gandalf
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:37 PM
Mauresmo couldn't ask for anything better than this, she's having all her main opponents removed. If she can keep her focus, I think she's the main contender by far. If not her, then Jen (although Myskina could keep on surprising everyone and beat Jen).

UDiTY
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:40 PM
I want a Russian to win...but I doubt that'll happen.

Even though they seem to be handling today's crappy weather better than their opponents.

englishjenfan
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:46 PM
Jen, Jen, Jen!!!

Avid Merrion
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:48 PM
would love Jen to win it now :)

though Paola would be cool too :)

tennnisfannn
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:35 PM
You know it has been all williams, all belgian. maybe it s time for an all (......) Only thing that fits is an all russian. Rivalries for the slams have to be developed in pairs.

caramel
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:39 PM
Hopefully Suarez... or Nastya!

CapFan#1
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:44 PM
For some reason, I see Paola suprizing everyone and beating Momo in the SFs (after a tough 3 setter with ED) and then losing to Jen in the Finals..... just what my gut is saying!

Experimentee
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:53 PM
I hope Paola wins!

Mr. Man
Jun 1st, 2004, 05:10 PM
I hope Jen wins!!

shap_half
Jun 1st, 2004, 05:22 PM
Myskina over Dementieva in the final!!!!! Go RUSSIANSSS!

katrientje
Jun 1st, 2004, 05:24 PM
It would be amazing to have a Russian slam winner!!

Havok
Jun 1st, 2004, 05:35 PM
I don't know but just the thought of Suarez or Myskina winning a Slam is just :haha: worthy. If Dementieva beats Mauresmo (she choked servgin for it just a few seconds ago) prevails and gets to the semis, the thought of her winning a Slam is even more :haha: worthy. Jennifer needs to save this pathetic Slam and win it :scared:

foreva lindsay
Jun 1st, 2004, 05:37 PM
gooo jen looks like momos out :(