PDA

View Full Version : i can't believe it...

croat123
May 31st, 2004, 10:58 PM
we are going to have to watch serena vs. jen taped tomorrow cause espn only starts coverage at 8... i mean, what else do they have to show at 6 in the morning??? :fiery:

tennisIlove09
May 31st, 2004, 11:11 PM
they'll probably show another match live first :)

volta
May 31st, 2004, 11:13 PM
i´m scared cuz they said that it will rain in Paris. :(. oh i want that channel so much i only have f*** Eurosport that this year is killing RG Women´s Tennis.

Ryan
May 31st, 2004, 11:23 PM
Who cares? Just resist the temptation of coming online, and watch it whenever they show it. Not very hard.

croat123
May 31st, 2004, 11:32 PM
i´m scared cuz they said that it will rain in Paris. :(. oh i want that channel so much i only have f*** Eurosport that this year is killing RG Women´s Tennis.
trust me, eurosport is god compared to espn. maybe they messed up rg a bit, but espn is terrible all year round.

tennisIlove09
May 31st, 2004, 11:33 PM
Who cares? Just resist the temptation of coming online, and watch it whenever they show it. Not very hard.
:worship: how'd you become so smart at 17 Ryan?

Havok
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:21 AM
Sleep in an extra 2 hours and watch it on tv :banana:

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:28 AM
best case-scenario... 2 hr rain delay leading to live coverage.

Ryan
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:57 AM
:worship: how'd you become so smart at 17 Ryan?

Hmm, 16 years of livin on the street. :sad: ;) Lets just say I've had many bad experiences of coming online only to realise a highly anticipated match I wanted to watch that was coming on soon had already finished hours ago. :rolleyes: I really cant watch matches once I already know the result.

Mase
Jun 1st, 2004, 02:06 AM
Im going to be at work tommorow so Im going to have to find out somehow when they come on TV so I can leave an catch it... Without coming here to fin dout live scores thats going to be hard. :(

Knizzle
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:07 AM
If they started at 6am EST that means that on the west coast they would have to get up a 3 am to watch coverage. Starting at 8am EST is the smart thing to do for ESPN.

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:13 AM
If they started at 6am EST that means that on the west coast they would have to get up a 3 am to watch coverage. Starting at 8am EST is the smart thing to do for ESPN.
yes, even if diehards like us would do that, we need to think abt what is good for tennis.

WhatTheDeuce
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:17 AM
Yes, this is the best solution.