PDA

View Full Version : why dont the williams sisters kiss their opponents after the match?

Mr_Molik
May 31st, 2004, 09:51 PM
just something ive noticed. in basically every womens match ive seen, the opponents kiss at the net. apart from venus and serenas matches :confused:

jeanie
May 31st, 2004, 09:54 PM
They are Americans. We don't do that nasty shit.

Jericho
just something ive noticed. in basically every womens match ive seen, the opponents kiss at the net. apart from venus and serenas matches :confused:every match? are you watching some sort of lesbian tennis league? :rolleyes:

It all depends on the opponent's culture, whether they are good friends, etc.
What a stupid question :rolleyes:

BTW, I have seen Kim and Venus/Serena kiss at net.

Venus Forever
None of the Americans do, because we are from a different culture in which we just don't do that.

It's mostly a non-American thing to do.

Lindsay doesn't do it, Jen doesn't, none of the American women do it. They only do it when the opponent leans forward to do it, and they don't want to leave them hanging. :lol:

Mr_Molik
May 31st, 2004, 09:57 PM
i thought lindsay did in her earlier rounds
obviously not after her loss to elena :fiery:

joao
May 31st, 2004, 09:59 PM
Well you should watch the Capriati-Serena SF match in Rome, 2 weeks ago ... you'll see that they're kissing each other at the net at the end of the match ...

GermanBoy
May 31st, 2004, 10:00 PM
Jen does sometimes, e. g. with Kveta Hrdlickova...

volta
May 31st, 2004, 10:02 PM
just something ive noticed. in basically every womens match ive seen, the opponents kiss at the net. apart from venus and serenas matches :confused:
not only just them Jenn only does it to players that she´s a friend. Justine does it just sometimes the only player that does it always is KIM.

OUT!
I wouldn't kiss either. All that nasty sweat and phelm that people wipe on their face etc. It's nasty.

SJW
if Serena would kiss players after the match, i'd become a tennis player and fix every draw so i could get my ass kicked by her week after week :)

LindsayRocks89
i've seen Jen do it with Serena, Serena with Kimmie, same with Venus and ofcourse the sisters give eachother a big hug, but for the most part americans don't do that stuff because its not something we do.

Stamp Paid
May 31st, 2004, 10:03 PM
Because, you see most of the Eastern European players wipe their hands either on the netcord or their dresses after they shake Venus and Serena's hand anyway, so I'm sure they would be repulsed by the prospect of touching black skin to white skin even more intimately!

Foot_Fault
May 31st, 2004, 10:03 PM
Well you should watch the Capriati-Serena SF match in Rome, 2 weeks ago ... you'll see that they're kissing each other at the net at the end of the match ...
I saw the picture....!:D

SJW
May 31st, 2004, 10:04 PM
in all seriousness, why should they? it's not an American thing to do.

but i've seen Serena do it a few times...Kim, Jen, Babara Rittner (last year RG 1st rd), Morariu....

Venus Forever
Jen does sometimes, e. g. with Kveta Hrdlickova...
I laughed at that.

You could tell Jen wasn't going to do it, but Kveta leaned forward and puckered her lips, and Jen just didn't want to leave her hanging.:lol:

SJW
i've seen Jen do it with Serena, Serena with Kimmie, same with Venus and ofcourse the sisters give eachother a big hug, but for the most part americans don't do that stuff because its not something we do.
never seen Venus kiss kim....:confused:

bandabou
May 31st, 2004, 10:05 PM
Swoooosshhhh.....and there goes another stupid assumption.

VeNuS#1LoVa
May 31st, 2004, 10:07 PM
Who wants to kiss a fellow competitor when what they honestly want to do is rip the other's throat out? They all want to cursh each other, kissing at the end is fake b.s.

Caz
May 31st, 2004, 10:07 PM
I've never paid close attention to who kisses at the net and who doesn't, but I would imagine it is more usual when the match involves at least one European or South American player, becuase, as others have said, of the cultural difference.

For example, here in the UK, we're one of the few European countries where it's not so normal to kiss your friends, so I rarely kiss any of my British friends, (the only exception would really be the occasions where I am with a mixed group of English and Spanish people, where it seems a bit silly to kiss half the group and not the other half, just cos of their nationality), but when I meet my friends from other countries where its normal to kiss, I always kiss them, because it's culturally a very normal thing to do in their countries; I would imagine it is the same thing in this case.

SharapovaKixA$$
May 31st, 2004, 10:08 PM
why'd someone wanna kiss venus and serena? they're scary.

Martian Jeza
May 31st, 2004, 10:09 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ( Red dotters are on their way, I see for you ! :p )

Jericho
May 31st, 2004, 10:11 PM
never seen Venus kiss kim....:confused:
When Venus had to retired at the 02' YEC, Venus was crying her eyes out when Kim kissed and shook her hand at the net :sad:

Cariaoke
May 31st, 2004, 10:13 PM
gosh... there's way too many passengers on the short bus during a grand slam.

*beep beep*

SharapovaKixA$$
May 31st, 2004, 10:14 PM
wow. all my rep points went from green to red :o

Mr_Molik
May 31st, 2004, 10:14 PM
Swoooosshhhh.....and there goes another stupid assumption.

im only judging this on the matches ive seen at this yrs RG:
myskina/kuznetsova :kiss:
paola/jie :kiss:
venus/fabiola no :kiss:
serena/shinobu no :kiss:
garbin/zheng :kiss:
casanova/kuznetsova :kiss:
srebotnik/fabiola :kiss:
venus/mary no :kiss:
serena/talaja no :kiss:
venus/kostanic no :kiss:
serena/kirilenko no :kiss:
sandrine/justine :kiss:
nav/dulko :kiss:
serena/benesova no :kiss:
venus/tammy no :kiss:

Jericho
May 31st, 2004, 10:15 PM
I wonder why...

Mr_Molik
May 31st, 2004, 10:16 PM

:haha: that was very brave :p

Jericho
May 31st, 2004, 10:21 PM
im only judging this on the matches ive seen at this yrs RG:
myskina/kuznetsova :kiss:
paola/jie :kiss:
venus/fabiola no :kiss:
serena/shinobu no :kiss:
garbin/zheng :kiss:
casanova/kuznetsova :kiss:
srebotnik/fabiola :kiss:
venus/mary no :kiss:
serena/talaja no :kiss:
venus/kostanic no :kiss:
serena/kirilenko no :kiss:
sandrine/justine :kiss:
nav/dulko :kiss:
serena/benesova no :kiss:
venus/tammy no :kiss:
there are 127 matches, im pretty sure you've missed some ;)

Celeste
May 31st, 2004, 10:21 PM
Americans don't do it unless it was a really special match or the players really respect each other.

VS Fan
May 31st, 2004, 10:23 PM
Something I thought I would never see...Serena and Jen touching both cheeks and SMILING after Serena lost a tight match. IO 2004.

Serena had patted Jen on the sholder after EACH of her last EIGHT winning encounters.

Amazing that they seem rather friendly now. Their matchups are ALWAYS competetive.

WF4EVER
May 31st, 2004, 10:26 PM
Why should they? Does it strenghten someone's contention that they're disrespectful? Again, why should they?

vettipooh
May 31st, 2004, 10:31 PM
why'd someone wanna kiss venus and serena? they're scary. You have more red dots than posts!!!!!!:haha: :haha: :smash:

Mr_Molik
May 31st, 2004, 10:34 PM
Why should they? Does it strenghten someone's contention that they're disrespectful? Again, why should they?

it looks nice :p

OUT!
May 31st, 2004, 10:35 PM
You have more red dots than posts!!!!!!:haha: :haha: :smash:Yes, I've done my good deed for the day and so I can happily go to sleep now ;)

raquel
May 31st, 2004, 11:15 PM
Arantxa and Serena kissed after a match once :eek: Yes, even after that FO 1998 match :lol:

It definitely is more a European thing. Arantxa and Conchita sometimes kissed 3 times after a match rather than just once on each cheek.

Sam L
May 31st, 2004, 11:21 PM
None of the Americans do, because we are from a different culture in which we just don't do that.

It's mostly a non-American thing to do.

Lindsay doesn't do it, Jen doesn't, none of the American women do it. They only do it when the opponent leans forward to do it, and they don't want to leave them hanging. :lol:
Yep, he put it in much better words than "jeanie" the troll, who I'm sure will be getting plenty of bad rep. :lol:

joeshmo50
May 31st, 2004, 11:30 PM
Venus never does that. She's usually very blunt at the net with her opponent. A simple thank you and then off to do her beautiful, sexy, pretty woman wave!!

faboozadoo15
May 31st, 2004, 11:34 PM
monica kisses martina and anna...
anna kisses everyone

just 2 of the non actives that i'd like to add.

thelittlestelf
May 31st, 2004, 11:39 PM
Hahahaha, I remember watching "diary serena williams" and they had a special on her match with Jen. She's like "Jenniferrrr doesnt like to speak very much before matches..." and you see Serena give her a half smile in the waiting area.

Funny how things change...

~ The Leopard ~
May 31st, 2004, 11:49 PM
Sorry, Williams fans but this was quite funny. They may be nice goils and all but they are a bit scary in their different ways (as are some other players such as Cappy; Momo is a bit scary, too, with her big shoulders, tat, etc). :lol:

~ The Leopard ~
May 31st, 2004, 11:52 PM
(*Lots of rep to be handed out on this thread. :lol: *)

MaurOS X
May 31st, 2004, 11:57 PM
Well, the aussieboy88's question was not idiot. At least I learned something about the American culture.

The kisses are some interesting cultural heritage... for example, I surprised when I travelled to Argentina and I *had* to kiss another man... :-((( Uhhh!!!

Josh
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:01 AM
I thought the title read "Why don't Venus and Serena KICK their opponents..." :eek:
Was about to say that I'd feel sorry for those girls to get kicked twice, once on court and once afterwards at the net. :lol:

Anyway, it depends on the culture, like in Brussels even guys kiss eachother on the cheek while in Flanders that's not done. Big deal...

volta
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:02 AM
I thought the title read "Why don't Venus and Serena KICK their opponents..." :eek:
Was about to say that I'd feel sorry for those girls to get kicked twice, once on court and once afterwards at the net. :lol:

Anyway, it depends on the culture, like in Brussels even guys kiss eachother on the cheek while in Flanders that's not done. Big deal...
ROTFL. that was funny LOL

PointBlank
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:04 AM
Jen and Serena have really I guess became friends lately ... like on diary and stuff you could tell they werent the best of friends .. but now (Wimbledon 03,Rome 04) they clap for each other and talk at the net

back to the point, it isnt a American thing to do .. I mean come on you dont see Stevenson,Davenport,Craybas, or anyone do it THAT often ... it happens sometimes

SerialKiller#69
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:17 AM
Because, you see most of the Eastern European players wipe their hands either on the netcord or their dresses after they shake Venus and Serena's hand anyway, so I'm sure they would be repulsed by the prospect of touching black skin to white skin even more intimately!
*sigh*
:rolleyes:

SerialKiller#69
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:22 AM
monica kisses martina and anna...
anna kisses everyone

just 2 of the non actives that i'd like to add.
lol Anna does kiss a lot, win or not. but not everyone. she had her arms oustretched so far from Martina once.who would want to? martina has this smug satisfaction on her face that's really annoying.lol

I don't remember Anna kissing Venus too in their last match, I think that was in Stanford. Probably it's a 'height thing' or maybe she knows the Williams are not accustomed to kissing players at the net anyways.

I think Monica feels comfortable kissing players that are friendly towards her.

dreamgoddess099
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:29 AM
It's not really hygienic to kiss people you don't know. Ever notice how Venus and Serena never tuck balls under their dresses or shorts during a match? They turn to get a ball every time they serve. It's not very hygienic to put dirty balls so close to ones pravite parts. BTW, Venus and Serena don't even kiss each other on court. American are more uptight about public displays of affection. While hugs are Ok, public kissing is deemed to a bit to intimate. Surely not all American feel this way, but a good bit do.

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:31 AM
not to stir anything up, but i thought it was absolutely hilarious when serena denied amelie the kiss in rome last year.
serena had no reason to... in all the other matches where she has beaten amelie, amelie didn't want to kiss her, so for her perspective, why start now?

it was just a hilarious little vid clip though, IMO

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:33 AM
It's not really hygienic to kiss people you don't know. Ever notice how Venus and Serena never tuck balls under their dresses or shorts during a match? They turn to get a ball every time they serve. It's not very hygienic to put dirty balls so close to ones pravite parts.
lol, what! it's not like they're sliding it up their vagina or something. it's on their leg (the side, or tucked into an upside down ball holder on the inside)... and legs are way cleaner than hands...

the only thing that bothers me is when i see an opponent wipe their forehad on a ball.... that's just gross

Frongie
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:35 AM
Cause they are scared of them.

I am to :awww: :bolt:

Frongie
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:38 AM
They are a minority so the players are not used to them, my Anna-Lena please don't go near those two please :)

dreamgoddess099
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:38 AM
lol, what! it's not like they're sliding it up their vagina or something.Hey, germs migrate. :lol:

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:39 AM
Hey, germs migrate. :lol:
true, but they're only out there for about 2.5 hours and then shower... i hope :eek:

Infiniti2001
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:40 AM
They are a minority so the players are not used to them, my Anna-Lena please don't go near those two please :)

They say ignorance is bliss-- perfect example :tape: :rolleyes:

thedarkone
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:41 AM
The other players are White so they aren't use to them either

dreamgoddess099
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:44 AM
not to stir anything up, but i thought it was absolutely hilarious when serena denied amelie the kiss in rome last year.
serena had no reason to... in all the other matches where she has beaten amelie, amelie didn't want to kiss her, so for her perspective, why start now?

it was just a hilarious little vid clip though, IMOI heard about it, but I never saw it. Anyway, Venus and Serena are Jehovah Witnesses. Their religion speaks against anything that can be taken as homosexual interaction like two women kissing. Even if it is on the cheek.

Frongie
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:44 AM
They say ignorance is bliss-- perfect example :tape: :rolleyes:

They are arrogant monsters, nothing to do with their darkness :rolleyes:

volta
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:46 AM
look who´s talking about arrogance

dreamgoddess099
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:50 AM
true, but they're only out there for about 2.5 hours and then shower... i hope :eek:I just mentioned how hygienic minded they were so course they shower. :rolleyes: Anyway, like I said, it's more of a hygienic thing. You don't put certain things near certain places. And it's not just about germs, as you said, players whipe their sweat on those balls. Those balls can get very nasty and I can totally understand why someone wouldn't want to put them against any part of their skin besides their hands.

Frongie
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:16 AM
look who´s talking about arrogance

I am a fan, not a role model for others :rolleyes:

volta
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:19 AM
I am a fan, not a role model for others :rolleyes:
they never wanted and never said that they want to be role models. if people look at them that way that´s people problem not hers.

Infiniti2001
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:22 AM

The fact that you choose to comment on the pigmentation of their skin says more about you than their so-called arrogance. :tape:

Frongie
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:23 AM
The fact that you choose to comment on the pigmentation of their skin says more about you than their so-called arrogance. :tape:

compliment :haha: :kiss:

Berlin_Calling
Jun 1st, 2004, 02:12 AM
I love how Anna kisses her opponents after every match. Those lucky WTA girls :tape:

wta_zuperfann
Jun 1st, 2004, 02:48 AM
We discussed this on the ESPN forum a while ago: it turns out that it's the European girls who don't want to kiss Venus & Serena.

On several occasions we observed that V & S leaned forward to kiss their foes but they were refused a sisterly kiss.

Racial insensitivity? Anti-Americanism? Jealousy???

We did not come up with any real consensus. Still, it would be good to see everyone treating each other with respect and care.

bw2082
Jun 1st, 2004, 02:51 AM
they're lucky enough to get a limp handshake let alone a kiss lol

Knizzle
Jun 1st, 2004, 02:56 AM
The sisters probably won't kiss their opponents after the match unless the opponent initiates it. They are used to the handshake and pat on the back. Regarding the Serena/Momo thing last year I remember it and Serena leaned WAAAAY over the net, but it seems like Momo took to long to kiss her so she just pulled back. Someone asked if Vee kissed Kim before, yeah she kissed her after the Wimbledon semi last year.

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2004, 02:58 AM
not from what i saw on that little 5 second video from the side view. momo went for it and serena was going to have none of it. or didn't see it.

Black Mamba.
Jun 1st, 2004, 02:58 AM
I've never been a fan of the whole net kissing thing. I would much rather the handsake and leave it at that, the person is your opponent not your date.

Stamp Paid
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:00 AM
The sisters probably won't kiss their opponents after the match unless the opponent initiates it. They are used to the handshake and pat on the back. Regarding the Serena/Momo thing last year I remember it and Serena leaned WAAAAY over the net, but it seems like Momo took to long to kiss her so she just pulled back. Someone asked if Vee kissed Kim before, yeah she kissed her after the Wimbledon semi last year.
No, actually Kim didn't kiss Venus at the Wimbledon SF. I remember specifically because I was actually taken aback by the fact that she did not. I found that odd since she did it to everyone else.

CC
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:00 AM
not from what i saw on that little 5 second video from the side view. momo went for it and serena was going to have none of it. or didn't see it.
I think it was a misunderstanding - Serena leaned forward and Mauresmo thought a kiss was in order, and for some reason Serena didn't want to kiss her. You could def. see where she pulled back. :tape:

Knizzle
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:01 AM
Serena did pull back, but Momo took along time so Serena probably didn't think Momo was going to kiss her and Momo leaned forward just as Serena leaned back. It's not like Serena was pissed off at the net or anything.

Mr_Molik
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:02 AM
I've never been a fan of the whole net kissing thing. I would much rather the handsake and leave it at that, the person is your opponent not your date.
i think it is a symbol of good sportsmanship, a handshake is an obligation but a kiss shows that u really care

Knizzle
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:04 AM
To be honest, I think both sisters are fucking pissed off beyond belief after they lose. They are that competitive. That's probably why they don't kiss when they lose as opposed to when they win. I am just like that. I hate to lose at anything. I don't even want my opponent to touch me after I lose.

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:09 AM
To be honest, I think both sisters are fucking pissed off beyond belief after they lose. They are that competitive. That's probably why they don't kiss when they lose as opposed to when they win. I am just like that. I hate to lose at anything. I don't even want my opponent to touch me after I lose.
also, it's just not an american thing to do. i don't see this in anything but womens gymnastics or maybe figure skating where american women routinely kiss their opponents.

Stamp Paid
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:11 AM
Yeah I saw that lil video clip and Serena was really rude to Amelie but it was so funny :lol: Mauresmo was like WTF!!! hahaha
She was not!!! OMFG, I cant believe how people will misinterpret things, whether it be to serve their own opinions/prejudices or just out of honest misinterpretation. Serena was not being rude. She leaned in, but the moment got awkward when Mauresmo wasnt forthcoming for the kiss, so Serena backed off a bit. Come on!

Knizzle
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:11 AM
also, it's just not an american thing to do. i don't see this in anything but womens gymnastics or maybe figure skating where american women routinely kiss their opponents.
Exactly.

cheo23
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:24 AM
Yeah U're NOt Obligated to Kiss Anyone....GET it Together People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DeDe4925
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:45 AM
She was not!!! OMFG, I cant believe how people will misinterpret things, whether it be to serve their own opinions/prejudices or just out of honest misinterpretation. Serena was not being rude. She leaned in, but the moment got awkward when Mauresmo wasnt forthcoming for the kiss, so Serena backed off a bit. Come on!
FanDeJen is an idiot and a troll.

Hayato
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:59 AM
because they are unfriendly and i am sick of the williams sisters :yawn:

Kabezya
Jun 1st, 2004, 05:14 AM

You must not be that sick of them. You did after all go into a post specifically about them and was well enough in your feelings about them to read and respond.

Frongie
Jun 1st, 2004, 08:46 AM

me too, especially Serena, ok!?

servenrichie
Jun 1st, 2004, 09:43 AM
me too, especially Serena, ok!?Okay, I will ask this once, where the hell did you crawl out from?
Is it an area in East Germany that has yet to be discovered?:lol:

Martian Jeza
Jun 1st, 2004, 09:45 AM
Okay, I will ask this once, where the hell did you crawl out from?
Is it an area in East Germany that has yet to be discovered?:lol:

From the reality, I would say.

Hayato
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:03 AM
You did after all go into a post specifically about them and was well enough in your feelings about them to read and respond.

err...no, not quite...think before you write :)

its just my opinion ok?

WtaTour4Ever
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:19 AM
hmmmm.......bumpity bump bump

CooCooCachoo
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:21 AM
Maybe they have cooties?

Stamp Paid
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:48 AM
I repeat:

"Because, you see most of the Eastern European players wipe their hands either on the netcord or their dresses after they shake Venus and Serena's hand anyway, so I'm sure they would be repulsed by the prospect of touching black skin to white skin even more intimately!"

Frame of reference:

Vera Zvonareva @ FO 2002 4th round
Nadia Petrova @ Wimbledon 2003 3rd round
Elena Dementieva @ Miami 2004 Final
Karolina Sprem @ German Open 2004 SF

Check the tapes, if you must!:wavey:

Diesel
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:52 AM
I repeat:

"Because, you see most of the Eastern European players wipe their hands either on the netcord or their dresses after they shake Venus and Serena's hand anyway, so I'm sure they would be repulsed by the prospect of touching black skin to white skin even more intimately!"

Frame of reference:

Vera Zvonareva @ FO 2002 4th round
Nadia Petrova @ Wimbledon 2003 3rd round
Elena Dementieva @ Miami 2004 Final

Check the tapes, if you must!:wavey:

yeah but admitting that would be them showing themselves as hypocrites and that is never good when biased ;) I don't know why it's always up to the Sisters to make the first move or step when other players clearly have their own issues.

~RedRose~
Jun 2nd, 2004, 07:26 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/06/02/capriatiwilliams,0.jpg

gRaFiC
Jun 2nd, 2004, 07:36 AM
They are Americans. We don't do that nasty shit.

Seems you do :kiss:

Ukari
Jun 2nd, 2004, 10:46 AM

They don't want to be seen showing affection to white people in public because some black people call them 'h*nky lovers'. Besides black people hate same sex intimacy or anything there off.

SJW
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:39 PM
I heard about it, but I never saw it. Anyway, Venus and Serena are Jehovah Witnesses. Their religion speaks against anything that can be taken as homosexual interaction like two women kissing. Even if it is on the cheek.
that's why i don't like Serena being one...i think i'd have a chance if she wasn't a JW :)

Stamp Paid
Jun 2nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
They don't want to be seen showing affection to white people in public because some black people call them 'h*nky lovers'. Besides black people hate same sex intimacy or anything there off.
:confused::rolleyes::tape::fiery::mad:

Allez-H
Jun 2nd, 2004, 04:25 PM
Well,you'll never believe it but even Justine and Serena kissed at the net once :eek:
It was after their encounter in Charleston last year,I must say i was totally :eek:

SJW
Jun 2nd, 2004, 04:51 PM
Well,you'll never believe it but even Justine and Serena kissed at the net once :eek:
It was after their encounter in Charleston last year,I must say i was totally :eek:
ok i don't want to kiss Serena anymore :lol:

:p

Allez-H
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:03 PM
ok i don't want to kiss Serena anymore :lol:

:p
Well,I never was willing to kiss her (eventhough she's dying too) and I'm not tempted now either.... :p

Ballbuster
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:09 PM
If I were the Williams, I'd get out of the kissing thing. Serena and Venus used to kiss Justine and we all know what Justine did - she cheated - those are opponents and most opponents are jealous, especially if you are Rich and Famous and have it going on.

PointBlank
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
and .. Serena does it much more than Venus

Allez-H
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:12 PM
If I were the Williams, I'd get out of the kissing thing. Serena and Venus used to kiss Justine and we all know what Justine did - she cheated - those are opponents and most opponents are jealous, especially if you are Rich and Famous and have it going on.
Justine and the Williamssiters kissed once in all their encounters,believe me.And how many times did they meet since Justine "cheated"?Once...

SJW
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:22 PM
and .. Serena does it much more than Venus
do you think i should become pro and take a chance? :)

SJW
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
Well,I never was willing to kiss her (eventhough she's dying too) and I'm not tempted now either.... :p
but she's so hot :)

Allez-H
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
but she's so hot :)
For sure elle est hot... :)

not :p

SJW
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:26 PM
Serena is hot and i would kiss her but she doesn't like girlie girlie kissing :)

Allez-H
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:30 PM
Serena is hot and i would kiss her but she doesn't like girlie girlie kissing :)
I don't like girlie girlie kissing either...That's why I want to kiss Justine :p ;)

SJW
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:31 PM
racist :mad::fiery:

:)

Allez-H
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
racist :mad::fiery:

:)
Well,duuuuuuuuuh *forgets about being a victim of racism herself sometimes*