PDA

View Full Version : Tennis without Hingis

SharapovaKixA$$
May 31st, 2004, 10:40 PM
whats the point of it?

Tennis without Hingis like McDonalds without hamburguers.

I MISS YOU MARTI!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

i wish she could come back. tennis is not that interesting without her.

WorldWar24
May 31st, 2004, 10:46 PM
Women's tennis without Hingis... sucks

beauty_is_pink
May 31st, 2004, 10:55 PM
agree... :sobbing:

Martian Jeza
May 31st, 2004, 11:08 PM
Yeah, I know but that's life and you have to accept it. I want her also back but the chances that she'll ever come back are little. She enjoys her new life and I'm happy for her. Martina Hingis will stay 4-Ever n°1 in my heart. Since she's retired, I enjoy tennis as Neutral but as Belgian, I support Kim and Justine, that's it.

Mateo Mathieu
May 31st, 2004, 11:09 PM
I never liked her at all but I have to admit, the tour is not same without her! :o

SJW
May 31st, 2004, 11:09 PM
ugh, seeing her on Eurosport giving her picks made me nostalgic for the 99/00 days :sobbing:

Marti please come back!

Martian Jeza
May 31st, 2004, 11:11 PM
ugh, seeing her on Eurosport giving her picks made me nostalgic for the 99/00 days :sobbing:

Marti please come back!

I don't consider you as a true fan of her. You have so many other girls to support. :rolleyes:

Foot_Fault
May 31st, 2004, 11:11 PM
whats the point of it?

I MISS YOU MARTI!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

i wish she could come back. tennis is not that interesting without her.
Yeah that Mad Cow Disease seems to be Spreading. Thank God "We Williams Fans" dont eat BEEF!:lol:

tennisIlove09
May 31st, 2004, 11:13 PM
I don't consider you as a true fan of her. You have so many other girls to support. :rolleyes:
so you can't support more than 1 player??? What the hell are you doing in here? You have JHH to support! :tape:

I miss Hingis. So wise on the court.

Martian Jeza
May 31st, 2004, 11:13 PM
Yeah that Mad Cow Disease seems to be Spreading. Thank God "We Williams Fans" dont eat BEEF!:lol:

Yeah, Williams Fans are the greatest ever seen... Thx God, we have them otherwise the tennis world should be so boring...

azinna
May 31st, 2004, 11:14 PM
....is actually doing quite well, thank you.

Mind you Hingis stopped being Hingis in 1999. She became remarkably defensive (with 2/3 of her shots up the middle) even before the power babes had gotten their act together. She was hardly coming to net, hardly being the creative tęte that streamed through 1997. She thrived on the errors of others. She was, first and foremost, too worried about being #1 to play freely. It was sad. And I'm not sure how different tennis would be if she were still playing.

Martian Jeza
May 31st, 2004, 11:14 PM
so you can't support more than 1 player??? What the hell are you doing in here? You have JHH to support! :tape:

PS : I'm not a fan of Justine and Kim : I support them because they are Belgian, that's it.

Foot_Fault
May 31st, 2004, 11:15 PM
Yeah, Williams Fans are the greatest ever seen... Thx God, we have them otherwise the tennis world should be so boring...
i agree with you, It would be Boring to be a Williams Fan all by my lonesome!

volta
May 31st, 2004, 11:16 PM

O/T. your site about Vee rocks :worship: . (i went there but i don´t know if i were alowed sorry :sad: ). but it rocks great job :worship:

SJW
May 31st, 2004, 11:17 PM
if it wasn't for TIL quoting you, i wouldn't have been able to see your shit.

anyway, i'm ashamed that i can be associated with you in any way shape or form. you have to be the densest poster on this entire board. but my love for Marti is even greater than your utter idiocy. and that's saying something :kiss:

SJW
May 31st, 2004, 11:18 PM
PS : I'm not a fan of Justine and Kim : I support them because they are Belgian, that's it.
i stand corrected. this is an even more idiotic comment. keep em coming, you make George dubya look lik Einstein :yeah:

Martian Jeza
May 31st, 2004, 11:19 PM
i stand corrected. this is an even more idiotic comment. keep em coming, you make George dubya look lik Einstein :yeah:

Thx for your comments, Sarah ! You made my day again !

Jericho
May 31st, 2004, 11:22 PM
McDonald's has Venus and Serena toys now :tape:

Martian Jeza
May 31st, 2004, 11:25 PM
McDonald's has Venus and Serena toys now :tape:

I never go to McDonald's : Thx God !

hingis-seles
May 31st, 2004, 11:27 PM
I miss Martina too. :sad:

SJW, keep on giving 'em hell. :rocker: :yeah:

Jericho
May 31st, 2004, 11:28 PM
F*ck off, i wasnt talking to you b*tch! Shouldn't you be getting corn-holed by one of your prison inmates?

volta
May 31st, 2004, 11:29 PM
....is actually doing quite well, thank you.

Mind you Hingis stopped being Hingis in 1999. She became remarkably defensive (with 2/3 of her shots up the middle) even before the power babes had gotten their act together. She was hardly coming to net, hardly being the creative tęte that streamed through 1997. She thrived on the errors of others. She was, first and foremost, too worried about being #1 to play freely. It was sad. And I'm not sure how different tennis would be if she were still playing.
exactly what i think.

tennisIlove09
May 31st, 2004, 11:31 PM
Sweetie, when you start posting on a message board and defending JHH and Kim...you support them for other reasons then their nationality.

Sphenx: the forum was invite only. Keeps out haters :)

Martian Jeza
May 31st, 2004, 11:31 PM
F*ck off, i wasnt talking to you b*tch! Shouldn't you be getting corn-holed by one of your prison inmates?

Great Answer again ! Me a bitch ? Always been so.

VS Fan
May 31st, 2004, 11:32 PM
Well. I am a (Serena) Williams fan and to a lesser extent, Venus.

I really Miss Martina Hingis, a truly great player in the game. She was able to play with the big hitters better than ANYONE else on the tour.

The tour really misses her, please get your feet fixed and come back.

Martian Jeza
May 31st, 2004, 11:33 PM
Sweetie, when you start posting on a message board and defending JHH and Kim...you support them for other reasons then their nationality.

Sphenx: the forum was invite only. Keeps out haters :)

Yeah, I will bring my compatriots down and hoping they lose : I Love my country, you know...

vettipooh
May 31st, 2004, 11:44 PM
Yeah that Mad Cow Disease seems to be Spreading. Thank God "We Williams Fans" dont eat BEEF!:lol::haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Martian Willow
May 31st, 2004, 11:49 PM
...I dunno about the McDonalds analogy but it certainly isn't the same... :crying2:

Havok
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:20 AM
:sad: Hingis

MaurOS X
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:59 AM
I agree! Martina should return... and she could *easily* go to top 5 again... (But I don't know nothing about her injury...).

Foot_Fault
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:11 AM
you think your Pitiful ass ONE SELF, will affect their 1BILLION Sold Daily? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Evolve.

Martian Willow
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:14 AM
you think your Pitiful ass ONE SELF, will affect their 1BILLION Sold Daily? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Evolve.

...you're not very bright, are you...? :)

Foot_Fault
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:18 AM
...you're not very bright, are you...? :)
No, My Mother side of the Family is. But I have my Father's Complexion. Good for me, b/c it was about 1995 When DarkSkinned Brothers were back in Style with the Sistahs! Thanks Wesley and Denzel!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But if you're referring to the 1Billion Sold, that's McDonald's Quote on their Marquee's outside of the resturants.

Why aren't I on your IGNORE LIST?:confused: Hopefully there is a spot for me there.:D
You evolve as well, and.....CLose the door Behind you.:wavey:

Jamie
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:24 AM
It's so NOT the same without Martina that's why I only click through ESPN to see who's winning. It's boring to see Goliath and Giraffe all the time. ESPN must think they are the only ones that play tennis.

Martina has class and is MISSED.

Sam L
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:28 AM
That's not why she's not a true fan, but because she's a fake bitch who tries to be "nice" to everyone on a message board to gain friends. :lol:

CC
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:38 AM
Sometimes I don't even remember her unless she's brought up.

CC
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:46 AM
You must remember her often and she's brought up about everyday.

People need to move on. She retired, end of the story.

There are more than 1000 girls playing the tour, there are girls for every taste.
No, really I don't.

Martian KC
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:48 AM
What's the point of you posting in these threads than?

Martian KC
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:49 AM
That's not why she's not a true fan, but because she's a fake bitch who tries to be "nice" to everyone on a message board to gain friends. :lol:

:haha: Amen!

CC
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:55 AM
What's the point of you posting in these threads than?
The point of posting in threads is to offer a response to the topic of discussion.

Stamp Paid
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:57 AM
I kinda miss Hingis. She was definitely a worthy opponent!

Martian KC
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:00 AM
The point of posting in threads is to offer a response to the topic of discussion.

Perhaps if you actually responded to the topic. He's asking what's the point of tennis without Martina.

So yeah, you're stupid.

CC
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:03 AM
Perhaps if you actually responded to the topic. He's asking what's the point of tennis without Martina.

So yeah, you're stupid.
The topic of discussion is Martina.

Martian KC
Jun 1st, 2004, 04:08 AM
Topic is tennis without Martina.

Try reading the thread again, perhaps it'll jolt some activity in your small brain.