PDA

View Full Version : MARY JOE Just BLASTED Mauresmo!!!

Foot_Fault
May 31st, 2004, 05:29 PM
They were all doing predictions for the FInals.

They picked MoMo to get through, and But MaryJoe said,
"If she makes it to the final she's gonna be so nervous, she to be able to toss the ball and Serve!, her knees will be knocking!":lol: :lol:

She said, Whoever comes through from Venus, Serena, or Jenn will win.

Mary C. and Tim picked Venus
Dick, Chris- Picked Serena
Mal and Pat picked MoMo

esquímaux
May 31st, 2004, 05:31 PM
:lol: Mary Jo! Stir that pot baby :yeah:

Justin
May 31st, 2004, 05:41 PM
The predictions were good.

I see a 2001 French Open with different players.

Mauresmo/Suarez ('04) will be the Clijsters/Henin ('01) match. Mauresmo should win and will have a lead- but nerves will get to her and the underdog (Suarez) will win.

Jennifer/Venus ('04) will be the Jennifer/Hingis ('01) SF. The favorite going in will be the lower ranked player, and she (Venus) will win in straight sets.

The final will be like the Clijsters/Jennifer final. Everyone will expect Venus to roll over Suarez, but she will only squeak out the victory.

Yet, if I had my way, Jennifer would beat Myskina in the SF and Mauresmo in the final. Aint gonna happen, though. ;)

hinquit
May 31st, 2004, 06:34 PM
The predictions were good.

I see a 2001 French Open with different players.

Mauresmo/Suarez ('04) will be the Clijsters/Henin ('01) match. Mauresmo should win and will have a lead- but nerves will get to her and the underdog (Suarez) will win.

Jennifer/Venus ('04) will be the Jennifer/Hingis ('01) SF. The favorite going in will be the lower ranked player, and she (Venus) will win in straight sets.

The final will be like the Clijsters/Jennifer final. Everyone will expect Venus to roll over Suarez, but she will only squeak out the victory.

Yet, if I had my way, Jennifer would beat Myskina in the SF and Mauresmo in the final. Aint gonna happen, though. ;)
But idiot, you don't have that way.

Eurotennisfan
May 31st, 2004, 06:35 PM
I thikn that for once Mary Joe is making some sense! She is right about MOMO (sadly)

FanDeJen
May 31st, 2004, 07:09 PM
:lol: She´ll be serving like Dementieva :lol:

-Em-
May 31st, 2004, 07:11 PM
i hope she'll be surprised after the final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbone_0307
May 31st, 2004, 07:21 PM
I dont know why soo many people are counting out Maria Sharapova. I think she will beat Mauresmo pretty bad, especially if Mauresmo doesn't have good stats for her 1st serve, or Maria will be on it like white on rice.

Mariangelina
May 31st, 2004, 07:32 PM
Mary Joe has the right to her opinion, but it just seems like a funny thing for someone 0-3 in Slam finals to say. :lol:

GoGoMaggie
May 31st, 2004, 07:33 PM
I dont know why soo many people are counting out Maria Sharapova. I think she will beat Mauresmo pretty bad, especially if Mauresmo doesn't have good stats for her 1st serve, or Maria will be on it like white on rice.
Momo is far better a player then Sharapova. She's overrated. She hasn't beaten anyone who is that good. since I don't consider Zvonareva a big draw or name, she has done quite nothing so far to reach the QF just like Suarez. This year's FO is really bad in quality in my opinion.

charmedRic
May 31st, 2004, 07:57 PM
I thikn that for once Mary Joe is making some sense! She is right about MOMO (sadly)
I agree.

jimbo mack
May 31st, 2004, 08:00 PM
true comments made by mary jo :lol: :lol:

Foot_Fault
May 31st, 2004, 08:40 PM
Mary Joe has the right to her opinion, but it just seems like a funny thing for someone 0-3 in Slam finals to say. :lol:
Maybe she's speaking from experience.??:lol:

*JR*
May 31st, 2004, 09:50 PM
If Momo were a client of IMG (where MJ's husband Tony Godsick is a big wheel) instead Of Octagon, I wonder if She'd Still have said that?
:confused:

GoGoMaggie
May 31st, 2004, 09:53 PM
I don't think Mary Joe thought twice before saying waht she said. I mean, she never thought she would have to take responsibility for her remarks.. I mean, tennis commentators are just like us, not responsible for whatever they say, so what they say mean as little as comments ppl on this board make.

LiliaLee-Frazier
May 31st, 2004, 10:45 PM
I agree. Me to :wavey: :D

~ The Leopard ~
May 31st, 2004, 11:30 PM
Maybe she's speaking from experience.??:lol:
:devil: :lol:

Yu-lun Wang
Jun 1st, 2004, 07:31 AM
Mary Joe is a fxxkin' bxtch. That's it.

Greenout
Jun 1st, 2004, 07:54 AM
Mary Jo? Still bitter about LD going out earlier than assumed and
not able to take out Amelie, and thus get a chance to have
a career grand slam? ;)

Justin
Jun 1st, 2004, 10:28 PM
But idiot, you don't have that way.
Well, at least the first half, I did. :haha: