PDA

View Full Version : Wow!I didn't knew Elena D.spoke French???

Allez-H
May 31st, 2004, 12:21 PM
Damn,she's giving an interview right now in French and she really speak it's very well.With the cutest accent,she's really nice :)

Josh
May 31st, 2004, 12:23 PM
I was just about to post the same thing lol.
Her French is excellent! :yeah:

tenn_ace
May 31st, 2004, 12:23 PM
she went to a special school in Moscow where French was a huge part of curriculum

WorldWar24
May 31st, 2004, 12:28 PM
Elena can say "I wish I had a better serve" in a million different languages :angel:

HectorMagnus
May 31st, 2004, 12:28 PM
Elena can say "I wish I had a better serve" in a million different languages :angel:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Greenout
May 31st, 2004, 12:34 PM
She's a lovely, charming girl, that's very bright. How many languages
can you speak? ;)

Doc
May 31st, 2004, 12:49 PM
Beauty, Power AND Brains too :hearts:

lolas
May 31st, 2004, 01:08 PM
:haha:

7~LV3
May 31st, 2004, 01:38 PM
i thought that she speaks 5 languages?

Chunchun
May 31st, 2004, 02:17 PM

:rolleyes:
:haha:
LenaD :kiss: she speaks 3 languages?!?! :bounce:

-Em-
May 31st, 2004, 02:46 PM
wow!!!! i've been trying to learn this language for about 4 years now, that's like impossible ;) ;) ;)

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Eurotennisfan
May 31st, 2004, 05:07 PM
Elena went to a language school for a couple of years.

Vass22
May 31st, 2004, 05:16 PM
I knew that she could speak French, but never knew that she was so good at it.
You go Lena!

Stephieva
May 31st, 2004, 06:04 PM
yup...lena speaks 3 languages...
lena is a smart gal...:hearts:

selesfan1
May 31st, 2004, 06:24 PM
She went to l'ecole Charles de Gaulle in Moscow.

Vass22
May 31st, 2004, 06:41 PM
yup...lena speaks 3 languages...
lena is a smart gal...:hearts:
Smart, beautiful, a professional sportsman.... Elena! I'll marry you even without that serve!

Stephieva
May 31st, 2004, 07:03 PM
Damn,she's giving an interview right now in French and she really speak it's very well.With the cutest accent,she's really nice :)me forgot...
what did lena say in da intaview?!?!
plz tell me...:worship:
thx... :)

Allez-H
May 31st, 2004, 07:10 PM
me forgot...
what did lena say in da intaview?!?!
plz tell me...:worship:
thx... :)
Nothing to much:She congratulated Guga on his victory,cuz he just had finished his match.Guga said that she was a very unpredictable personality since that she surprises him every day (they stay at the same hotel).She said it was her first she'll play on Le Court Chatrier and that it will be difficult for her but it will be difficult for Amelie too since she will have all the presuure on her.She said she had a cactus-collection :) She also said that she went a school were languages were important that's why she could speak French.She also mentioned that she might consider going to med school after her career.O,yeah,the interviewer also said that she didn't liked to be called the 'lolita' of the tour and than she smiled and said:I don't ike to be called that why,I'm not a 'lolita'.That's pretty much it,i think.She's really nice :)

Allez-H
May 31st, 2004, 07:11 PM
And she also said that her mom is very important cuz she's always that for her and she travels with her all the time.She's her good luck charm :)

Stephieva
May 31st, 2004, 07:16 PM
And she also said that her mom is very important cuz she's always that for her and she travels with her all the time.She's her good luck charm :):worship: :worship: :worship:

thx v much....allezjuju...:hug:

Allez-H
May 31st, 2004, 07:21 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship:

thx v much....allezjuju...:hug:
It's ok :yeah:
But if you ever see an interview with Justine,you better give my the details of it,deal? :p ;)

Mathijs
May 31st, 2004, 07:22 PM
i love to hear Lena talking french :hearts:, i saw yesterday on ES an Interview in English with Lena, i almost fell of my chair :drool:, cuz she looked even more gorgeous and she talked wondeful English as well :D

Stephieva
May 31st, 2004, 07:33 PM
It's ok :yeah:
But if you ever see an interview with Justine,you better give my the details of it,deal? :p ;)deal m8...:yeah:

daniela86
May 31st, 2004, 07:41 PM
Nothing to much:She congratulated Guga on his victory,cuz he just had finished his match.Guga said that she was a very unpredictable personality since that she surprises him every day (they stay at the same hotel).She said it was her first she'll play on Le Court Chatrier and that it will be difficult for her but it will be difficult for Amelie too since she will have all the presuure on her.She said she had a cactus-collection :) She also said that she went a school were languages were important that's why she could speak French.She also mentioned that she might consider going to med school after her career.O,yeah,the interviewer also said that she didn't liked to be called the 'lolita' of the tour and than she smiled and said:I don't ike to be called that why,I'm not a 'lolita'.That's pretty much it,i think.She's really nice :)
:worship: :worship: :worship: :) :) :) I love her personnality a lot , she is so cool and kind!! She is becoming my favourite player!! :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Come-on-kim
May 31st, 2004, 08:06 PM
I knew she was speaking French but I didn't know it was THAT good :worship: