PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg is a WS Fan....and Ivan Lendl

WtaTour4Ever
May 31st, 2004, 11:01 AM
I just watched Serena's interview its hilarious, one guy told her about Snoop and how he like Ivan Lendl, her response was def one of shock ( me too btw) but you guys should check it out, its really funny.
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2004-05-30/200405301085941293952.html

Allez-H
May 31st, 2004, 11:59 AM
Yeah,I heard that about 2 or 3 weeks ago that Snoop used to be a Llendl-fan...It really surprised me :eek:

lizchris
May 31st, 2004, 01:25 PM
I was too when I read this.

Jay-Z is a big tennis fan too.

Allez-H
May 31st, 2004, 01:27 PM
I was too when I read this.

Jay-Z is a big tennis fan too.
Yep,wasn't he in the stands of the USO ac ouple of years ago for Serena's match :confused:

lizchris
May 31st, 2004, 01:31 PM
Yep,wasn't he in the stands of the USO ac ouple of years ago for Serena's match :confused:
Yes, he was.

Mrs. Peel
May 31st, 2004, 04:00 PM
Q. A very important question. I know you don't read the press, but in the United States recently Sports Illustrated magazine scored a major scoop when they had an exclusive interview with Snoop Dog. In the interview, they asked, "What sport are you interested in that we don't know?" He said, "Tennis." He said, "I used to like Ivan Lendl. He was sharp, an old-schooler. Make it happen and roll out. Now I like Venus and Serena. But Ivan was the truth." :worship: :lol:

Talking tennis with Snoop...omg I'm tickled by that :D

SJW
May 31st, 2004, 04:02 PM
i read this a while ago on the bbc page...forget Mats Wilander and his opinion, snoop dogg obviously has a more educated opinion....:)

frenchvee
May 31st, 2004, 04:28 PM
Tom Hanks and his wife are also big fans,

In the newspaper l'équipe in France, she said that she met him while she was In Cannes, they took pictures together, and he and his wife told him how big a fans they were of her and her sister. He also told her about some of their accomplishments, to show that he wasn't joking.

Lot of stars like Vee and Rena.