PDA

View Full Version : Can Momo beat Dementieva....

TheSeth1119
May 31st, 2004, 02:09 AM
Some think she can't do it, but would Dementieva even be here if Davenport wasn't injured? Will Amelie win, yes or no? I say yes.

LucasArg
May 31st, 2004, 02:57 AM
Are you kiding? Dementieva is in the quarters cos Smashnova retired and Daveport played like a top300 player-

When I saw Dementieva vs Davenport match, i though, How can this players play soooo bad!??

Amelie will win 6-1 6-0

thelittlestelf
May 31st, 2004, 03:04 AM
Elena is blessed to be in the quarters. Smashnova was up 6 love and then Elena BARELY one the 2nd set, and even a Smashnova with horribly painful cramps broke her in the first game, tried to serve once and cried out in pain and retired.

She then goes to meet Lindsay who can barely move.

Momo will almost definitely win. Can Dementieva put up a fight? Definitely.

TheSeth1119
May 31st, 2004, 04:14 AM
Elena is blessed to be in the quarters. Smashnova was up 6 love and then Elena BARELY one the 2nd set, and even a Smashnova with horribly painful cramps broke her in the first game, tried to serve once and cried out in pain and retired.

She then goes to meet Lindsay who can barely move.

Momo will almost definitely win. Can Dementieva put up a fight? Definitely.

After two players in a row lost to Dementieva because of injury, you almost have to wonder if somehow Mauresmo will get injured too and not win. It almost seems like Dementieva is a curse. It seems like she causes players to get injured. Imagine if she won the next three matches because the opponents were too injured to win. That'd be five in a row. Yes she is lucky to even be in the QF.

LuckyStrike
May 31st, 2004, 11:35 AM
Are you kiding? Dementieva is in the quarters cos Smashnova retired and Daveport played like a top300 player-

When I saw Dementieva vs Davenport match, i though, How can this players play soooo bad!??

Amelie will win 6-1 6-0

Are you dreaming??? :) It was not Lena`s fault that the others were injured! She played better from Match to Match and she will improve again vs Momo. She has a realistic Chance because there is so much Pressure on Momo!!!!

Mathijs
May 31st, 2004, 11:45 AM
Are you dreaming??? :) It was not Lena`s fault that the others were injured! She played better from Match to Match and she will improve again vs Momo. She has a realistic Chance because there is so much Pressure on Momo!!!!
yeah indeed!! Lindsay was injured!!!, so that's why she played only half of her capicity!!, well said montoya!!!! yeah and as montoya said there's a heck of pressure on Momo, especially when she's playing @ RG for her own public!!!, so Lena has offcourse a realistic chance!!!!!!!!

Chunchun
May 31st, 2004, 12:28 PM
Will Amelie win, yes or no?

NO

Tennisfan-Mtl
May 31st, 2004, 01:06 PM
Amélie in 3 sets, 6-3, 2-6, 6-4 ;) :angel:

tall paul
May 31st, 2004, 02:14 PM
you want to see a complete upset. elena wins hands down.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foreva lindsay
May 31st, 2004, 04:28 PM
plain and simple

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS :D

VenusSerenaBlvd.
May 31st, 2004, 05:13 PM
Amelie will win easily. She will make Elena D. wish that she lost to Lindsay.

DEETHELICK
May 31st, 2004, 05:55 PM
Lindsay said herself she only felt the pain in the 2nd and that Elena won 6-1 first set fair and square. So I'd give Elena credit. As for her match against Anna, she made 51 UEs so Anna was living off Elena's errors.

I'm not saying Elena will win, but she is playing okay and can turn up the heat when least expected!

Udachi Elena :D

LuckyStrike
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:21 AM

Perhaps she wins easy, but Lena can also make it, and then you wish Davenport had reached the 1/4 Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mariangelina
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:20 PM
Of course she can, and I think she will, but you can never be totally certain with Amélie. She's full of surprises. ;) May the best woman win!

Italboy
Jun 1st, 2004, 07:39 PM

Amelie will win 6-1 6-0

Buahahahaaaaa!!!! :lol:

6-4 6-3 and Mauresmo at home :bounce:

ys
Jun 1st, 2004, 08:04 PM
Buahahahaaaaa!!!! :lol:

6-4 6-3 and Mauresmo at home :bounce:
Watch him predict Suarez to beat Dementieva 0 and 1 now.. :lol:

LuckyStrike
Jun 2nd, 2004, 02:26 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i hear someone crying??????????????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: