PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to see in the RG final?

~SunFlower~
May 30th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Now the quarterfinals are determined, I would like to see....

Sharapova vs. S.Williams, the most thrilling match!

If Sharapova loses in QF or SF, then I would like to see Elena D. and Myskina in the all-Russian final :yeah:

Eurotennisfan
May 30th, 2004, 10:26 PM
I don't think Maria is ready to take on a Williams/Capriati in a final, my dream match up would be my Girl Serena vs. my Girl Venus in the final...and with the way they are playing; they just might make it for another all Williams final!

MAURO
May 30th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Suarez versus Capriati

Knizzle
May 30th, 2004, 10:28 PM
That would be a horrible slam final with Sharapova vs. Serena there. Serena would murder her. I'd rather see S. Williams/V. Williams vs. Mauresmo.

Paneru
May 30th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Venus vs. Momo!!! :cool:

It's for the "sp"rain-check that
had to be taken in Berlin!

Kafel
May 30th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Maria Sharapova

~SunFlower~
May 30th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Maria Sharapova

and what about another side of the RG final, who? ;)

- L i n a -
May 30th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Serena vs. Momo... and hopefully, it will be a more competitive match.

selesbooz
May 30th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Sharapova vs. Venus
Mauresmo has had too many chances to make and so has Suarez to make a SF. Venus would win because she looked amazing today, in the first set.

Fingon
May 30th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I don't really care that much, but I guess of the players left on the bottom half I prefer Capriati.

on the top half I wouldn't mind Sharapova or Dementieva or Mauremo. But I think it probably wouldn't be too good for Sharapova to go that far this early in her career, the preasure would be just too much and she is still too young.

Dava
May 30th, 2004, 10:47 PM
I would like to see Elena and Myskina in the final, or Maria and Myskina, I WANT A RUSSIAN SLAM WINNER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

!<blocparty>!
May 30th, 2004, 10:49 PM
I would like to see Sharapova J-cap.

*Jool*
May 30th, 2004, 10:54 PM
I 'm not a Amlie fan but I wd be happy for her if she manages (at last) to win RG
BUT
I'd rather see Paola in the final
In the bottom half, I'd like to see some changes so I 'd say Myskina even if I don'treally prefer her to Jen or the Williams sisters but it's just that I wd like to see a really unexpected GS final + I've never seen Myskina play.
So: Paola Suarez d Anastasia Myskina wd be great !

maximus82
May 30th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Hmm...my dream final at this point would be MoMo vs. Jenn. I'd want MoMo to win it, as it'd be a beautiful story for her to take the title at her home slam, especially since she recently lost her father (so sad...:sad:).

Or Jenn winning would be cool, as it's been forever since she's won anything major and it'd be nice to have her confident - would give us another player duking it out among the elite.

Masha in the final would be good as well, although I don't think I'd like her to win it quite yet...but an unexpected young one in a Slam final would be nice...it's been forever since we've had an unexpected finalist (it's been all belgian or williams for too long!).

thelittlestelf
May 30th, 2004, 11:28 PM
I want to see a Venus vs. Momo final.

I think we will see a Venus vs. Momo final.

Foot_Fault
May 30th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Venus and MoMo...or Venus and Sharapova

bmxbandit
May 30th, 2004, 11:31 PM
I don't think Maria is ready to take on a Williams/Capriati in a final, my dream match up would be my Girl Serena vs. my Girl Venus in the final...and with the way they are playing; they just might make it for another all Williams final!
You do realize they are seeded to meet in the SF? :rolleyes:

Sam L
May 30th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Amelie vs. Jennifer

AjdeNate!
May 30th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Momo and Jenn

Jericho
May 31st, 2004, 12:00 AM
Momo vs. Venus

selesfan87
May 31st, 2004, 12:23 AM
I would like to see Elena and Myskina in the final, or Maria and Myskina, I WANT A RUSSIAN SLAM WINNER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I'll ditto that!

vettipooh
May 31st, 2004, 12:27 AM
I don't think Maria is ready to take on a Williams/Capriati in a final, my dream match up would be my Girl Serena vs. my Girl Venus in the final...and with the way they are playing; they just might make it for another all Williams final! TROLL!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smash:

GermanBoy
May 31st, 2004, 12:28 AM
Jen vs. Linds! :hearts:

Poor Lindsay lost today! :sad: Big hug for you Lindsay! Get well soon! :kiss:

Sam L
May 31st, 2004, 12:31 AM
:haha:

~ The Leopard ~
May 31st, 2004, 12:41 AM
Momo vs Venus with Momo winning, or at least playing a very close match. Right now, I think I'd like to see Venus end her slam drought if the eventual winner can't be Momo. Some slam finals between these two could form a great rivalry as they usually have good matches.

However, I actually think the winner will be Serena.

PSUjcapfan
May 31st, 2004, 12:46 AM
jenny v momo

Julian
May 31st, 2004, 01:06 AM
DEMENTIEVA vs. CAPRIATI

with Lena winning..;)

orr...

MAURESMO vs. VENUS

Heeves23
May 31st, 2004, 01:24 AM

I want this exact same thing

7~LV3
May 31st, 2004, 01:50 AM
Sharapova vs ms Venus Williams, I want to see this match-up...in a real tournament.
Future vs Present...

or Mauresmo vs ms Venus Williams......no comments

Elvira
May 31st, 2004, 02:18 AM
I want to see Amelie double-bagel Venus like she almost did in Warsaw last year :lol:

No, really... I'd like to see a competitive match between those two. or perhaps Serena or even Jen. As long as Amelie is in the final.

Billabong
May 31st, 2004, 02:59 AM
Anastasia VS Amelie;)!

Stefwhit
May 31st, 2004, 03:15 AM
Put me down for Sharapova vs. Serena... talk about FIREWORKS!!!!

my top five favorite finals....
1.Serena vs Sharapova
2.Serena vs MoMo
3.Serena vs "anybody"
4.Venus vs MoMo
5.JCap vs Sharapova

Venus Forever
May 31st, 2004, 03:53 AM
1. V. Williams vs. M. Sharapova
2. V. Williams vs. P. Suarez
3. V. Williams vs. E. Dementieva
4. V. Williams vs. A. Mauresmo
5. S. Williams vs. M. Sharapova
6. S. Williams vs. P. Suarez
7. S. Williams vs. E. Dementieva
8. S. Williams vs. A. Mauresmo
9. J. Capriati vs. M. Sharapova
10. J. Capriati vs. P. Suarez
11. J. Capriati vs. E. Dementieva
12. J. Capriati vs. A. Mauresmo
13. M. Sharapova vs. A. Myskina
14. P. Suarez vs. A. Myskina
15. A. Myskina vs. E. Dementieva
16. A. Myskina vs. A. Mauresmo

....with the player on the left winning. :D

VeNuS#1LoVa
May 31st, 2004, 03:54 AM
In Order Of Best/Least

1. Venus/Maria
2. Serena/Maria
3. Jennifer/Maria
4. Venus/Amelie
5. Jennifer/Amelie
6. Serena/Amelie

Many more, but Jenn,Vee, or Rena vs. Maria would be great!

TNT96
May 31st, 2004, 04:20 AM
Capriati winning against Mauresmo

Kart
May 31st, 2004, 04:37 AM
Amelie and Venus.

SilviaFan
May 31st, 2004, 04:42 AM
Jennifer vs MoMo

LindsayRocks89
May 31st, 2004, 05:26 AM
i would want............

Venus vs. Maria
Serena vs. Maria
Jen vs. Maria

Rachel_Aus
May 31st, 2004, 05:28 AM
Capriati v Mauresmo with Cap. winning in 3, 6-4 6-7 7-6 ... or to that effect ;)
GO Cappy!

Hayato
May 31st, 2004, 05:38 AM
PAOLA SUAREZ

Vincent
May 31st, 2004, 05:57 AM
Capraiti against Amelie.
Go Cappy!

VeraNuVirgosFan
May 31st, 2004, 07:04 AM
I'm superstitious, therefore the only thing I can say here right now is "Good Luck, Mademoiselle Sharapova, with your QF on Tuesday!!".

davenport_1
May 31st, 2004, 07:26 AM
Dementieva and Jcap......don't care who wins

cheo23
May 31st, 2004, 07:30 AM
Damn this is too Hard!!!!!!!!!! I can't Make Up My MInD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well if Paola Suarez defeats Maria..which can Happen..and AMelie beats Elena Dementieva..Paola vs. Amelie is a GREAT Matchup with..Let me think...who wins..between them..AMeLIe in 3 Tough SETs...vs..
Damn in the bottom half..Myskina vs. Venus..J.Crap vs. SEReNa..I'm going with Myskina over Venus..and J.Crap over SEReNa...Myskina over J.Crap..

So In the Final..Amelie vs. Myskina...the Winner Amelie!!!!!!!!! Yeah.. For Sure this Might Happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL..but REally..who do I Want to BE In the Final...Let me think about it aGain...LOL

My GIrl SERENA vs. AMelie IN the FInal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The Winner AMELIE GETS HER REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackson.
May 31st, 2004, 07:42 AM
Maria / Elena VS Anastasia :hearts:

I'll be happy if any Russian wins :p :D

sartrista7
May 31st, 2004, 08:33 AM
Nastya v Lena, with Nastya winning.