PDA

View Full Version : Amelie's guaranteed a berth in the final

GoGoMaggie
May 30th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Her half of the draw is totally cleared up with Justin upset and none of the players left there is capable of taking out Momo. I think it's fair to say she has clinched her place in the final. Now the quetion is who her opponent will be and if she's gonna choke yet again in front of her home crowd.
Will she finally win a major?

esquímaux
May 30th, 2004, 10:29 PM
k.

LindsayRocks89
May 30th, 2004, 10:31 PM
No she isn't guranteed to make the final, and if she did she would lose in it

foreva lindsay
May 30th, 2004, 10:33 PM
she will make the final and WILL win
i believe in u

Andrew.
May 30th, 2004, 10:34 PM
She would have to pull a SERIOUS choke job not to make the finals now. Go for it Momo.

Foot_Fault
May 30th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Well Sharapova just told you guys NO ONE Can beat her, she loses. So Momo, got an UpHill Battle. And I believe my baby!

charmedRic
May 30th, 2004, 10:41 PM
She would have to pull a SERIOUS choke job not to make the finals now. Go for it Momo.
We've seen Momo pull major Choke-Jobs before tho...still BEST OF LUCK To Momo.

jlamire
May 30th, 2004, 10:43 PM
No she isn't guranteed to make the final, and if she did she would lose in it
And yes she was shure to lose in the quarter because she would have played Lindsay....I will never understand what pleasure all you posters have to do so many useless predictions again and again...

charmedRic
May 30th, 2004, 10:44 PM
She's pulled Major Choke-Jobs before...still BEST OF LUCK TO MOMO.

tennisluver99
May 30th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Venus vs. Sharapova final on Saturday. Followed by Smarty Jones winning the Triple Crown. Going to be a great weekend.

jenny161185
May 30th, 2004, 11:57 PM
I think If Amelie were to make the final her ability would shine through (ie Federer in Wimbledon semi's) once he proved he could win at the slams he steam rolled through :)

flyingmachine
May 31st, 2004, 12:07 AM
I think If Amelie were to make the final her ability would shine through (ie Federer in Wimbledon semi's) once he proved he could win at the slams he steam rolled through :)
I hope so. She is a very talented player.

~ The Leopard ~
May 31st, 2004, 12:13 AM
Anyone would think that Dementieva and Sharapova were easybeats. Admittedly, what was originally a tough road to the final for Amelie has opened up for her with Lindsay and Justine both eliminated, but it's one match at a time. No match is certain at this level. I certainly wouldn't expect Amelie to take Dementieva and Sharapova lightly.

- L i n a -
May 31st, 2004, 12:25 AM
Amelie, please don't choke.

Especially to Shyperova.

thelittlestelf
May 31st, 2004, 12:26 AM
I think Amelie is too good not to reach the finals.

lakeway11
May 31st, 2004, 08:41 PM
Amelie, please don't choke.

Especially to Shyperova.Go Maria !!!!!