PDA

View Full Version : British Eurosport need to fucking die

SJW
May 30th, 2004, 05:49 PM
anybody else REALLY concerned with the coverage of women's tennis this year at Roland Garros?

for example. WS....8 matches...coverage of 2 sets

:o

Dava
May 30th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Your right they should rot in hell for tody and yesturday. We missed the Cappy match because of HIGHLIGHTS of a football FRIENDLY between France and Fucking ANDORRA!!! :mad:

Then they put cycling on and stop us from seeing Mary vs Venus, and today we miss Elenas win, and Serena and Venus.

Considering they are the home of Womens Tennis they are being really shitty.

foreva lindsay
May 30th, 2004, 06:00 PM
they just showed tims and they didnt get all of the match :(:(:( why couldnt they have shown lindsays???

ROT IN HELL EUROSPORT gimme sky sports anyday :)

fammmmedspin
May 30th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I agree we ought to see enough of Venus and Serena to see how they are. Its even more annoying though that Sveta/nastya wasn't shown as it was actually the tightest match we have had and predictably so. Next they will be complaining the womens matches are uncompetitive again and showing bits of Serena's.

MartinaI
May 30th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Yep, it is so frustrating. My thread after Day 1 voiced your concerns exactly, I had an awful feeling that this was going to happen! On the bright side, it is better than just BBC coverage.

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2004, 06:30 PM
it sure does

i want Euro Int back :fiery:

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2004, 06:30 PM
saw a few pts on Eurosport News of the womens matches
about 1-2 pts on each

and thats it

SJW
May 30th, 2004, 06:31 PM
i want Eurosport Intl too...British Eurosport always seem to get the short straw when it comes to tennis...especially over the clay season...EI had live matches, we had 1hr taped in the early hrs of the morning :fiery:

BK4ever
May 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
why did they get rid of eurosport internation? and why cant u have both...i was wondering why i checked both on ntl and sky and no regular eurosport...

i never thought i would wish for espn right now...i wish i was at home now ;)

sartrista7
May 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
AAARGH I want to see Fran kick JenFat's arse :mad:

Bloody motherfucking ****ing cycling, and WILL THE FUCKING HENPERSON PLEASE LOSE SO WE CAN SEE SOME OTHER PEOPLE ON HIS DAYS.

sartrista7
May 30th, 2004, 06:33 PM
i want Eurosport Intl too...British Eurosport always seem to get the short straw when it comes to tennis...especially over the clay season...EI had live matches, we had 1hr taped in the early hrs of the morning :fiery:

"The short straw" = the Henperson :fiery:

SJW
May 30th, 2004, 06:34 PM
OMG Alex so true....fucking hell, they can change their schedule to suit Timid Timothy, but when it comes to some INTERESTING match ups, we get fucking cycling

who the fuck watches cycling? :fiery:

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2004, 06:39 PM
i wanna know what happens to their legal obligations to Cycling and other paint drying sports when Henman is on ???

they always talk about we got "contractual obligations"

i bet now when Cycling finishes they show Superbikes again :rolleyes:

!<blocparty>!
May 30th, 2004, 06:39 PM
I now, cycling has to be the most boring sport in history to watch! I would love to see the rating vigures for Eurosport, I wander if tennis gets less viewers than cycling for them to show it, I doubt it though somehow!!

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2004, 06:41 PM
cyclings only viewiers are from channel switching and for waiting for next prog

sartrista7
May 30th, 2004, 06:42 PM
TWATS ON FUCKING BIKES :fiery:

Martian Jeza
May 30th, 2004, 06:43 PM
ESPN, NBC, British Eurosport... Who's next ? :lol:

DelMonte
May 30th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I now, cycling has to be the most boring sport in history to watch! I would love to see the rating vigures for Eurosport, I wander if tennis gets less viewers than cycling for them to show it, I doubt it though somehow!!

that's what i don't get. i mean we are talking about commercial stations here; they want to make money and so they should put on what most people want to watch?? is cycling really more popular than tennis???

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2004, 06:51 PM
how come they can stay on for all the tedius cycling celebrations 15 mins after race is over and have to leave the tennis trophy celebrations straight away :o ?????

SJW
May 30th, 2004, 06:53 PM
^ that is what is fucking annoying! even when they had like 1.5 hr slot for Miami and Serena beat Elena really quickly, they jetted for some crap sport :rolleyes:

tennisIlove09
May 30th, 2004, 06:54 PM
sorry for your bad coverage Sarah :(

SJW
May 30th, 2004, 06:58 PM
:lol: you have no idea how pissed i really am! :(

tennisIlove09
May 30th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I could send you some matches if you really want them

Geri
May 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
This may not be true but I heard Eurosport is technically free? Apparently once you have bought your digibox and dish those are yours to keep and are not owned by Sky themselves. That is your box to pick up satellite signals. If you do not pay for the Sky package then Sky will cut off all of the Sky owned channels. BUT because that box is yours and is picking up signals from non-Sky owned channels you would still get Eurosport. So after the initial payment you pay no more for Eurosport only for Sky One etc.

Is that true? If so, it is not bad for a practically free channel.

Lapin
Great news folks!! The damn 'Giro' has at last finished today!! :bounce:

Just wondering, is it possible to get anything other than British Eurosport in the UK now? It's not possible to get Eurosport International with some other satellite system? British Eurosport is driving me mad! All we've seen is Henman today, so many great women's matches and we can't see any of it..... :( ;)

TheBoiledEgg
u guessed it
now they show taped Superbikes :rolleyes:

OMG we just got plain shitty Henman all day :fiery:

hingis-seles
May 30th, 2004, 07:19 PM
You guys didn't miss much.

I got Lindsay-ElenaD, Villiams-Zuluaga and highlights of Asagoe-Silliams, Zheng-Suarez, Natsya-Kuznetsova, Sharapova-Weingartner, Mauresmo-Maleeva.

Save for Natsya-Kuznetsova, they were all a bunch of snoozers.

selesfan87
May 30th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I just hope Sky Sports get interested in the FO as much as they are the USO.

foreva lindsay
May 30th, 2004, 07:30 PM
OMG Alex so true....fucking hell, they can change their schedule to suit Timid Timothy, but when it comes to some INTERESTING match ups, we get fucking cycling

who the fuck watches cycling? :fiery:

i no i bloody well dont :mad: :mad: :mad:

HectorMagnus
May 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
AAARGH I want to see Fran kick JenFat's arse :mad:

Bloody motherfucking ****ing cycling, and WILL THE FUCKING HENPERSON PLEASE LOSE SO WE CAN SEE SOME OTHER PEOPLE ON HIS DAYS.

:ras: :ras: :ras:

Yasmine
May 30th, 2004, 08:02 PM
anybody else REALLY concerned with the coverage of women's tennis this year at Roland Garros?

for example. WS....8 matches...coverage of 2 sets

:o

I really agree with that. Not only the coverage of women's tennis is appalling, but if by any chance Henman is playing (I am not being nasty to him so no offence) they don't show anything but his game!!!
They are the crapest ever this year and I am obviously not the only one to be particularly pissed off!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Lady
May 30th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Ha, they cut Tommy/Carlos brilliant match (we only saw 3 games & half of the tie break), to show Motorbikes :rolleyes:

And that's Eurosport International. :tape:

pauls
May 30th, 2004, 08:16 PM
The only way to get Eurosport International for free is to have an analogue box with the dish pointing at Astra 19.2. Sometimes they have German coverage but 98% of the time it is English. The coverage of tennis throughout the year is better because British Eurosport have that Italian football which pushes Sunday tennis finals to late at night.

Knizzle
May 30th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Meanwhile we are watching Serena vs. Asagoe on ESPN.

SJW
May 30th, 2004, 08:22 PM
The only way to get Eurosport International for free is to have an analogue box with the dish pointing at Astra 19.2. Sometimes they have German coverage but 98% of the time it is English. The coverage of tennis throughout the year is better because British Eurosport have that Italian football which pushes Sunday tennis finals to late at night.
eh?!?!?! :confused:

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2004, 08:28 PM
eh?!?!?! :confused:
you can only do that with old dishes
and not with cable

so we're stuck :mad:

they are doing French Rendevouz tonight :o
11-15pm i think
lucky tomorrow is a holiday :rolleyes:

damn tomorrow
tennis or footy and my Huddersfield Town :help:

Joana
May 30th, 2004, 08:29 PM
"The home of tennis" my ass! :rolleyes:
Azerbaijan vs Maldive Islands U17 friendly football match or UEFA Cup preliminary rounds from 1964 or finals of Tier I tennis, what's going to be on Eurosport? Yeah, you guessed it.

Cilla
May 30th, 2004, 08:39 PM
The coverage has been really shitty(er) this year. At least the Giro is over :rolleyes: The way they've cleared the schedules for Henman's matches is just :rolleyes: If only sky sports could get the rights :D

Maajken
May 30th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I now, cycling has to be the most boring sport in history to watch! I would love to see the rating vigures for Eurosport, I wander if tennis gets less viewers than cycling for them to show it, I doubt it though somehow!!well ive said it before, the tour of italy is just as important to cycling fans as roland garros is to you tennis fans and believe me, loads of people are watching it too. eurosport shows tennis for most part of the day so 2 hours every afternoon devoted to cycling is really not that much :tape:

carot
May 30th, 2004, 09:07 PM
well ive said it before, the tour of italy is just as important to cycling fans as roland garros is to you tennis fans and believe me, loads of people are watching it too. eurosport shows tennis for most part of the day so 2 hours every afternoon devoted to cycling is really not that much :tape:
exactly! cycling rocks :cool:

you guys should just learn how to appreciate a real sport! ;)

Lapin
May 30th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm going to have to investigate that!! ;)

Fingon
May 30th, 2004, 09:15 PM
We are getting better coverage in Canada with The Shit Network and NBC

:haha: :haha: :haha: :dance: :dance: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Geri
May 30th, 2004, 10:12 PM
I think the cycling is over now so we should get it live from 10am-8pm all this week at least.

Fingon
May 30th, 2004, 10:14 PM
can somebody tape cycling for me?

lala
May 30th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Can't we all bombard Brit Eurosport with e-mails on what we think of their womens tennis coverage?You never know, they might listen, but if they don't I want to know how to unsubscribe it!!! the only reason I watch it for is womens tennis and that has pretty much been non-existant lately! To think I took a couple of days from work to catch my favs! what a waste of hols

volta
May 30th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Your right they should rot in hell for tody and yesturday. We missed the Cappy match because of HIGHLIGHTS of a football FRIENDLY between France and Fucking ANDORRA!!! :mad:

Then they put cycling on and stop us from seeing Mary vs Venus, and today we miss Elenas win, and Serena and Venus.

Considering they are the home of Womens Tennis they are being really shitty.
yes. lol and this happens when they made a new contract with WTA to show more matches of women. how ironic is that
:fiery:

Geri
May 30th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Can't we all bombard Brit Eurosport with e-mails on what we think of their womens tennis coverage?You never know, they might listen, but if they don't I want to know how to unsubscribe it!!! the only reason I watch it for is womens tennis and that has pretty much been non-existant lately! To think I took a couple of days from work to catch my favs! what a waste of hols

Outside of RG they are the only channel showing women's tennis in the UK. They show action from Sydney, Australian Open, Tokyo, IW, Miami, Amelia Island, Charleston, Warsaw, Berlin, Rome, RG, Eastbourne, Stanford, San Diego, Montreal, LA, US Open, Leipzig, Zurich, Filderstadt, Moscow, Linz and the WTA Championships and a lot more. Most of the time it is live and for several days of the tournament. It is non existent? Are you kidding me? Maybe we shouldn't bite the hand that feeds us.

Dava
May 30th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Cant we contact our tv providers to make Eurosport back on

!<blocparty>!
May 30th, 2004, 10:47 PM

yeah, we should get all 30,000 members of wtaworld to do it, thay might consider stopping the cycling then.:devil: :devil:

Yasmine
May 30th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Outside of RG they are the only channel showing women's tennis in the UK. They show action from Sydney, Australian Open, Tokyo, IW, Miami, Amelia Island, Charleston, Warsaw, Berlin, Rome, RG, Eastbourne, Stanford, San Diego, Montreal, LA, US Open, Leipzig, Zurich, Filderstadt, Moscow, Linz and the WTA Championships and a lot more. Most of the time it is live and for several days of the tournament. It is non existent? Are you kidding me? Maybe we shouldn't bite the hand that feeds us.

I haven't seen much of the last few tournaments though... And the US open is only shown partially because of sports rights by SKYsports...

And I'm up for bombing Eurosport by e mails. :devil:

Doc
May 31st, 2004, 03:06 AM
You can get Eurosport International for free with the old Astra 1 dishes and analogue boxes. (Still available 2nd hand). Digital dishes pointed at Astra 1 will get it as well. The Sky minidishes point at Astra 2. Eurosport International covers more of the US Open than British Eurosport, because Sky only has the rights for the UK and stops Brit Eurosport showing the quarters on. There is a lot less Henman on Eurosport International, but they do follow the German stars more.

fammmmedspin
May 31st, 2004, 03:27 AM
can somebody tape cycling for me?
Do you want the 5 hours of cycling down roads looking at fields either side or the ten seconds at the end when one guy passes the other to win?:)

Kart
May 31st, 2004, 05:50 AM
I'm so glad I was working today - I might have exploded with eurosport's coverage by the sounds of things.

I hate Tim Henman.

_KidmaN_
May 31st, 2004, 08:22 AM
euro sucks with this cycling coverage, they are driving all the time, kurwa it's boring as hell, grand slams are only 4 times a year.. so they should show it.. especially that eurso has coverage only from australian open, garros and not all us open, cuz always something else is going on the same time :@

Yasmine
May 31st, 2004, 10:45 AM
I'm so glad I was working today - I might have exploded with eurosport's coverage by the sounds of things.

I hate Tim Henman.
I am glad not to be the only one. And you're from england as well. Quite impressive. I was gutted he won today. M. LLodra played pretty well!
I hope he gets quicked out by JI Chela in the next round so we can have something else than his matches on Eurosport...

carot
May 31st, 2004, 10:50 AM
grand slams are only 4 times a year.. so they should show it..
well there are only three big cycling races similar to the giro: giro d'italia, tour de france and vuelte d'españa... so yeah... :angel:

Princess Fiona
May 31st, 2004, 12:57 PM
Yes!! That can be frustrating sometimes... I cannot always stay awake to watch these finals!! Okay, I am a 'lightweight'... :yawn: :o ;)

It can be frustrating but British Eurosport have to cater for everyone... Now, if they were to offer me a job and I would have a look at their schedules... :devil: *eyes light up* ;)

Thanks for the info, btw - I used to like having Eurosport International... In the same way I liked MTV International!! I'm not really so keen on 'regionalised' channels... Hmmm...

SJW
May 31st, 2004, 12:58 PM
You can get Eurosport International for free with the old Astra 1 dishes and analogue boxes. (Still available 2nd hand). Digital dishes pointed at Astra 1 will get it as well. The Sky minidishes point at Astra 2. Eurosport International covers more of the US Open than British Eurosport, because Sky only has the rights for the UK and stops Brit Eurosport showing the quarters on. There is a lot less Henman on Eurosport International, but they do follow the German stars more.
so what digital dishes point at Astra 1?

Doc
May 31st, 2004, 02:16 PM
so what digital dishes point at Astra 1?

You have to get your own and have it set up - which is a lot dearer than buying the subsidised SKY stuff. Murdoch makes his minidish cheap to buy, but only wants it pointed to the Astra 2 satellite which has his stuff on it. It SHOULD be possible to get a dual feed dish that gets both Astra 1 and 2 dgital, but I haven't seen them advertised. Anyway, Murdoch's software makes it difficult to watch other satellites on his boxes.

I do it the cheap way, with an old Astra 1 large dish and analogue box. (I like the choice of European TV. I also hate Murdoch's monopolistic tendencies :fiery: ) You can get the boxes for around £25 2nd hand - probably the same for a dish. Apart from Eurosport, CNBC and CNN though, virtually everything else is German language, though there's a lot of English on MTV.

esdee
May 31st, 2004, 02:50 PM
You have to get your own and have it set up - which is a lot dearer than buying the subsidised SKY stuff. Murdoch makes his minidish cheap to buy, but only wants it pointed to the Astra 2 satellite which has his stuff on it. It SHOULD be possible to get a dual feed dish that gets both Astra 1 and 2 dgital, but I haven't seen them advertised. Anyway, Murdoch's software makes it difficult to watch other satellites on his boxes.

I do it the cheap way, with an old Astra 1 large dish and analogue box. (I like the choice of European TV. I also hate Murdoch's monopolistic tendencies :fiery: ) You can get the boxes for around £25 2nd hand - probably the same for a dish. Apart from Eurosport, CNBC and CNN though, virtually everything else is German language, though there's a lot of English on MTV.
Doc,
I still have the old analogue box. Can it be combined with the digital minidish to pick up Eurosport International and the foreign channels?:confused:

!<blocparty>!
May 31st, 2004, 03:08 PM
Good news fellow Brits, the coverage today is good, but we should get to see @ least three of the womens quarters 2 moz!!! Hopefully Masha Suarez will be shown 1st as their match starts before Rena and Jens! Ill have to get up eary though, 11am in the hols is REALLY early for moi! *sigh*

TheBoiledEgg
May 31st, 2004, 03:24 PM
tomorrow they will show about 1 full womens QF
2nd all depends on if thats on same court as Henman or not
but i doubt it

so they'll leave to show Henman vs Chela :fiery:
and not only that we'll miss the best mens QF too :fiery: Moya vs Coria :mad:

Henman........ can someone poison him overnight ??

Yasmine
May 31st, 2004, 03:33 PM
tomorrow they will show about 1 full womens QF
2nd all depends on if thats on same court as Henman or not
but i doubt it

so they'll leave to show Henman vs Chela :fiery:
and not only that we'll miss the best mens QF too :fiery: Moya vs Coria :mad:

Henman........ can someone poison him overnight ??

I bet we'll have henman all day tomorrow. They won't care about the woman's QF or the other men QF... Fortunately at Wimbly he should be playing on centre court (well hopefully) and I have court one tickets...

Dava
May 31st, 2004, 03:37 PM
I reckon they will just stickl with Chatrier all day...thats what im hoping anyway, although I do want to see Myskina play.

SJW
May 31st, 2004, 03:38 PM
i'll hopefully see Serena tomorrow :bounce:

and i bet she'll lose :rolleyes::sobbing::sad:

lala
May 31st, 2004, 04:59 PM
Oh no, Now I've got a bit of a dilemma, should I take 1/2 day hols 2mz avo hoping they will at least show a couple of the ladies matches or not take the risk as they're more likely than not to show the "tiger" and his 5 sets all day? don't get me wrong I do like Tim but I've just seen way too much of him over the last week... what to do, what to do????

karlslunde
May 31st, 2004, 05:06 PM
You guys should thank your lucky stars you even get to SEE matches!

Over here in Taiwan, "Star Sports" does not even have the decency to show RG highlights. Same happened for the Australian open. All they show is baseball and basketball. And ATP Masters series and a handful of other Booring ATP events. No WTA at all.

So cheer up and pity those who are Truly starved.

Yasmine
May 31st, 2004, 05:43 PM
i'll hopefully see Serena tomorrow :bounce:

and i bet she'll lose :rolleyes::sobbing::sad:

Well from what they said on Eurosport today (like 15 minutes ago) they'll stay on the Chatrier court all day tomorrow showing two women's QF and Henman of course!

So if I believe the RG official website you should see:
S. Williams - J. Capriati
A. Mauresmo - E. Dementieva
T. Henman - JI Chela

That should make a change and we should see a bit more of women tennis...

Kart
May 31st, 2004, 05:57 PM
Doesn't eurosport's coverage start at 11 GMT ?

The schedule starts with Sharapova and Suarez at 12 CET so we should get to see some of that match as well (but probably not Venus :mad: ) as the other court only starts play at 13.30 CET.

I hope.

Eurosport usually provide pretty good coverage of the QFs (although they've never had Henman there before :() - something needs to be done about him :smash:.

Yasmine
May 31st, 2004, 06:16 PM
Doesn't eurosport's coverage start at 11 GMT ?
:() - something needs to be done about him :smash:.

Yes it does start at 11am GMT.
You are so right about Henman, I hope he gets kicked out tomorrow!!!
They bloody talk about him all the time and don't show any other interviews than his! They're talking about Henmania!!! (that's so sad if even the tv presenters talk about it)

saki
May 31st, 2004, 06:26 PM
It shouldn't be that difficult for Eurosport International to be made available in Britain as an alternative to British Eurosport. IMO, that's what you should focus your complaints on because they might just do that if there was enough demand.

SJW
May 31st, 2004, 06:42 PM
ok, they have 1.5 hrs of tennis coverage left, in which they COULD show some highlights of the women's matches that they've been so disrespectful of, but they go and show boxing instead.

brilliant....absolutely fucking fantastic :)

sarza
May 31st, 2004, 06:57 PM
whats the betting that idiot henman is gonna play a five hour match or something :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yasmine
May 31st, 2004, 07:44 PM
whats the betting that idiot henman is gonna play a five hour match or something :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yes but he's last on. So they won't cut another match off...
I bet the BBC shows his match as well!

Lapin
May 31st, 2004, 10:07 PM
Yes but he's last on. So they won't cut another match off...

Yes, great news, he's last on :bounce: , so at least we can hopefully see Serena vs. Jennifer and Amélie vs. Elena D. :D After that I guess it will be Tim for the rest of the day :rolleyes: until the 'Rendevous' highlights! ;) (I wish we could see all four ladies quarter finals though.... :sad: )

cool bird
May 31st, 2004, 10:27 PM
Im so pissed I took the week off work to watch Venus and Serena, And so far I have seen a set and a half of Serena and 5 games of Venus and im back to work tomorrow. This is why I love wimbledom and the US Open with sky I can press my red button and watch any match I want to. So if Venus is on the same time as Tim I can still watch the match

Doc
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:15 AM
Doc,
I still have the old analogue box. Can it be combined with the digital minidish to pick up Eurosport International and the foreign channels?:confused:

No chance.

Your digital minidish will be pointed at Astra 2 which is at a different spot in the sky to Astra 1. Anyway, you need a bigger dish (3ft) for the analogue Astra 1 signal. The only way is to get a separate dish for Astra 1.

Fingon
Jun 1st, 2004, 01:52 AM
British Eurosport viewers, I feel your pain.

To cheer you up, take a look at this image

http://www.justine-henin.net/timhenman.jpg

Yasmine
Jun 1st, 2004, 10:11 AM
British Eurosport viewers, I feel your pain.

To cheer you up, take a look at this image

http://www.justine-henin.net/timhenman.jpg

Exellent!!!!!!!!!

"Sluggy"
Jun 1st, 2004, 10:20 AM
that sucks

Yasmine
Jun 1st, 2004, 10:36 AM
that sucks

What sucks? :confused:

vutt
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:11 AM
btw. Eurosport Int. in digital format is "available" from Hotbird to. You just have to sniff little bit around Internet and you will find tools for their stone age encryption system.

For example I'm using Skystar2 PCSAT card in my PC with regular dish. This setup would cost under 150EUR in my location where larger dish is required.

Right now I can switch between following channels:
ARD - German public TV
France2 and France3 - very good coverage
Eurosport Int. - you know ;)
SRG - swiss channels

There are TV stations from sky with wonderful coverage from other tournies like:
TW1 - Linz, Vienna
Dubai Sports Channel - Dubai
and so on...

On top of that this year I hope BBC Interactive will be aviable all around Europe in Free-to-air format, because to my knowledge they showed middle finger to Murdoch world and stepped out from Sky package...

For “hopless” sports fans there are wonderful world of satellite fees for TV operators to. For this fun motorised dish setup is highly recommended, because they tend to be spread between multiple sattelites.

Lapin
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the info. Vutt! :) Are you in the UK?

vutt
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:26 AM
Thanksd for the info. Vutt! :) Are you in the UK?
Nope, I'm from Estonia, but for example Hotbird have pan-european coverage. Here is so called footprint: http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/13ehb6_popd.html