PDA

View Full Version : It's still possible...

JMC
May 30th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Hello everybody :) like everyone i am deceived :fiery: but not so much.
i mean yeah it was a bad day for Mary, and i think she can have some regrets because she could have win this match against Venus.If you saw it, she was'nt so far from the game of Venus, they 've got quite the same play and sometimes Venus showed some weakness.The big difference is that when it was important to convert Venus reached and not Mary (lack of playing ?!) and when one flirted with the lines it was on the good side....not the other; you know that kind of things that change everything....OK Mary made too much forced errors, ok you could see Venus was so much quicker, but the score doesn't reflect the reality on court : It's still possible for Mary, i mean during all the match you could feel that wind could reverse, even if the score was desperate Mary get the arms to break Venus play and if you looked to Williams face she was worried until the end of the match even if the score was comfortable because she knows that Mary is still a very dangerous player.Mary, the best proof and finaly the best hope she gave me was when i saw her on TV after the match: She looked very angry against herself because she realised that it was possible for her to win.Now that she knows that, she gets two possibilities, or to give up or to realise that she just have few years now to exploit her amazing talent.....We know she will take the second option.I realy think this RG 2004 will give her the big impulse to go where she wants to go : Win again a grand slam ! (sorry for my bad english but it's for me really difficult to talk in this language !!!!) :wavey: :kiss: VIVA MARIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

saby
May 30th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I totally approve what you have just said

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Tompier
May 30th, 2004, 05:27 PM
your English is very vell :yeah:

Mark Spruce
May 31st, 2004, 04:47 AM
JMC ---What an amzing post. Well put !!!!!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

So glad to have such a great Mary Supporter here:) :)

regards

Mark

JMC
May 31st, 2004, 08:37 AM
Thank's Mark for your answer, but most of all as i am new to write here (but not to read he he he !!!), i would like sincerely to thank you so much for all the things you do concerning our :angel: Mary, like this we can have a permanent connection with this Star :kiss: ...Superstar :hearts: :hearts: oh yeaaaah!!!!!
When i read you i can feel the :hearts: you've got for her, the same than mine.....That kind of admiration you can't explain why her why not another person to be fan !Simply because you heart made his choice.It's her. :eek: Nobodyelse.
Mary QUEEN of the Universe :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

mamno_MARYFAN
May 31st, 2004, 11:48 AM
Wow...its really exciting to hear ur really kind and encouraging words towards Mary....nice to hear such an ardent Mary fan like yaa!!!!:bounce:

Yup...Mary, on her top form, can beat Venus anytime she wanted...

I just hope that Mary will not loose heart and be discouraged...hopefully she will keep on workin hard to get her form back...:angel:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Piotrek
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:02 PM
Hello everybody :) like everyone i am deceived :fiery: but not so much.
i mean yeah it was a bad day for Mary, and i think she can have some regrets because she could have win this match against Venus.If you saw it, she was'nt so far from the game of Venus, they 've got quite the same play and sometimes Venus showed some weakness.The big difference is that when it was important to convert Venus reached and not Mary (lack of playing ?!) and when one flirted with the lines it was on the good side....not the other; you know that kind of things that change everything....OK Mary made too much forced errors, ok you could see Venus was so much quicker, but the score doesn't reflect the reality on court : It's still possible for Mary, i mean during all the match you could feel that wind could reverse, even if the score was desperate Mary get the arms to break Venus play and if you looked to Williams face she was worried until the end of the match even if the score was comfortable because she knows that Mary is still a very dangerous player.Mary, the best proof and finaly the best hope she gave me was when i saw her on TV after the match: She looked very angry against herself because she realised that it was possible for her to win.Now that she knows that, she gets two possibilities, or to give up or to realise that she just have few years now to exploit her amazing talent.....We know she will take the second option.I realy think this RG 2004 will give her the big impulse to go where she wants to go : Win again a grand slam ! (sorry for my bad english but it's for me really difficult to talk in this language !!!!) :wavey: :kiss: VIVA MARIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:worship:

Mark Spruce
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:27 PM
Wow...its really exciting to hear ur really kind and encouraging words towards Mary....nice to hear such an ardent Mary fan like yaa!!!!:bounce:

Yup...Mary, on her top form, can beat Venus anytime she wanted...

I just hope that Mary will not loose heart and be discouraged...hopefully she will keep on workin hard to get her form back...:angel:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:
Well hope to see you posting allot.

take care

Mark:worship:

stu-pot
Jun 1st, 2004, 06:39 PM
Good letter. I hope Mary :angel: checks out this site and notes that we are with her all the way, win or not!! :worship:

motta
Jun 2nd, 2004, 04:16 AM
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Mary:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Mary's fans are the best!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

ashwu
Jun 2nd, 2004, 07:25 AM
yeah~
mary said she checks out the match results from internet. hope she will find here.
and if someone post here said she is mary herself, will you believe it?