PDA

View Full Version : Message for Mary

Mark Spruce
May 29th, 2004, 11:09 PM
:bounce: Dear Mary,

I am really sorry for your loss today. I know that you will be surrounded by people to cheer you up.

I guess it was not your day today. Please do not give up keep going and things will start to click.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am just so glad to see you playing again you make tennis great to watch. I just love your pure :angel: class:angel: you show, how many plays sign autographs after they loose.

Can’t wait to see you in your next competition soon.

Please take care:wavey:

Always you’re Fan

Mark

ashwu
May 30th, 2004, 08:06 AM
don't think too much about it mary. you will be fine.

stu-pot
May 30th, 2004, 03:13 PM
:bounce: Dear Mary,

I am really sorry for your loss today. I know that you will be surrounded by people to cheer you up.

I guess it was not your day today. Please do not give up keep going and things will start to click.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am just so glad to see you playing again you make tennis great to watch. I just love your pure :angel: class:angel: you show, how many plays sign autographs after they loose.

Can’t wait to see you in your next competition soon.

Please take care:wavey:

Always you’re Fan

Mark
A very nice if rather heartrending letter Mark, I wholeheartedly agree though. And, as I've said before Mary, :angel: win or lose I will always be a fan. Just do your best girl!! ;)

Mark Spruce
May 31st, 2004, 03:50 AM
Hello Stu--- Thanks man, I just wanted to just get my feelings out some how. Maybe Mary comes by here once in a while.

take care

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
May 31st, 2004, 11:04 AM
Nice to hear these messages for Mary....;)

I hope Mary won't be discouraged by this loss...she is still making progress...I hope that she will continue to work to get into her form back....:bounce:

I believe in Mary...I think that she will do it....:angel:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

saby
May 31st, 2004, 07:55 PM
Mark, I have a message for her too if you don't mind.

:worship: "C'est beau de voir quelqu'un jouer avec son coeur, dès fois ce n'est pas suffisant mais qu'importe, tant que tu gardes le sourire, on sera tous derrière toi." :worship:

:angel: :angel: :angel:
S@by (S@by)

*roddicksinme*
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:52 PM
good luck to the sweetest lady one the tour :D

GOOD LUCK MARY!!!