PDA

View Full Version : Let's all hate the French crowd!

Joana
May 29th, 2004, 09:03 PM
They are tasteless, awful, vandals, not civilized, they are just a pure waste of oxygen on Earth, retarted, classless, barbarians and so on. They are not like us, the ever great WTA World board members! :banana:

- L i n a -
May 29th, 2004, 09:07 PM
They weren't cheering Bovina!

HATE FILLED RACISTS!

But I's be laffin cuz they ain'ts be givin' dat HO BITCH JUSTIN any more HANDS cuz her BITCH AZZ be sent HOME.

hingis-seles
May 29th, 2004, 09:07 PM
They are tasteless, awful, vandals, not civilized, they are just a pure waste of oxygen on Earth, retarted, classless, barbarians and so on. They are not like us, the ever great WTA World board members! :banana:
Ok wait.

They are:

tasteless, awful, vandals, not civilized, they are just a pure waste of oxygen on Earth, retarted, classless, barbarians and so on

They are not like us, the ever great WTA World board members

Isn't that a contradiction?

foreva lindsay
May 29th, 2004, 09:08 PM
they are strange that the french crowd

antonella
I think it's good they show alot of *ahem* exuberance, it would be much worse if they just sat there like lumps or didn't bother to show up.

cheo23
Ya they are So Damn Rude..I don't know why they Boo a Player for askin the Umpire to check the Mark????????????????/ They're So Dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Get it Together French RudE ASS People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DelMonte
May 29th, 2004, 09:12 PM

HATE FILLED RACISTS!

But I's be laffin cuz they ain'ts be givin' dat HO BITCH JUSTIN any more HANDS cuz her BITCH AZZ be sent HOME.

Lina, I am not (African-)American but I find your mimicking of what you probably consider to be African-American speech really tasteless.

Foot_Fault
May 29th, 2004, 09:15 PM

HATE FILLED RACISTS!

But I's be laffin cuz they ain'ts be givin' dat HO BITCH JUSTIN any more HANDS cuz her BITCH AZZ be sent HOME.Originally posted by DelMonte
Lina, I am not (African-)American but I find your mimicking of what you probably consider to be African-American speech really tasteless.Don't blame her DelMonte, she can't help it.
She's a 1st Class Moron, it's not her fault.

mo·ron http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/JPG/pron.jpg (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fsearch%3 Fq%3DMoron) ( P ) Pronunciation Key (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html) (môrhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/prime.gifhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/obreve.gifnhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/lprime.gif, mhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/omacr.gifrhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/prime.gif-)
n.

A stupid person; a dolt. Lina.
Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

sartrista7
May 29th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Lina, I am not (African-)American but I find your mimicking of what you probably consider to be African-American speech really tasteless.

Or, it would be had we not seen the exact same things written almost verbatim by a few people here for real.

cheesestix
May 29th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Or, it would be had we not seen the exact same things written almost verbatim by a few people here for real.

That's what I'm saying!

I thought it was pretty funny! And what makes it funny (like you said) is that some people really talk like that.

If anyone wants to mock my speech, go right ahead. It's called proper English.

Aight?

DelMonte
May 29th, 2004, 09:18 PM

and if had seen that exact same thing written almost verbatim, my reaction would have been one of disapproval as well. lina's mimicking is adds a another dimension though.

vettipooh
May 29th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Lina, I am not (African-)American but I find your mimicking of what you probably consider to be African-American speech really tasteless. Don't pay any attention to Lina,DelMonte.Where ignorance is bliss,it is folly to be wise!!!!!!:tape:

K&J fan
May 29th, 2004, 09:31 PM
And how about wtaworld-members who are part of that French Crowd ? :confused:

Yesterday I was at RG : does it make me tasteless, awful, not civilized, retarted, classless, a barbarian and a vandal ? :angel: :p

sartrista7
May 29th, 2004, 09:33 PM
and if had seen that exact same thing written almost verbatim, my reaction would have been one of disapproval as well. lina's mimicking is adds a another dimension though.

I know what dimension you're referring to... and in the face of the overwhelming stupidity of certain people on this board, I think it can be overlooked.

WorldWar24
May 29th, 2004, 09:35 PM
I, for one, like the french crowd :angel: I don't like what they did to Hingis or Serena, but every player gets boos when they complain

Joana
May 29th, 2004, 09:38 PM

Yesterday I was at RG : does it make me tasteless, awful, not civilized, retarted, classless, a barbarian and a vandal ? :angel: :p
You diminished your greatness by being part of that medieval mob. Such a shame. :sad:

DelMonte
May 29th, 2004, 09:38 PM
I know what dimension you're referring to... and in the face of the overwhelming stupidity of certain people on this board, I think it can be overlooked.

interesting logic. using stupidity to counter stupidity?

K&J fan
May 29th, 2004, 09:40 PM
You diminished your greatness by being part of that medieval mob. Such a shame. :sad:
I only got involved in outside-court action :angel: :wavey:

VeEewilliams
May 29th, 2004, 10:36 PM
I KNOW they booed VENUS when she was beating PireCe:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

alexusjonesfan
May 30th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Vandals? Classless barbarians? Cretins? why they sound like Philistines even :lol:

servenrichie
May 30th, 2004, 07:04 AM
interesting logic. using stupidity to counter stupidity?:worship: :worship: sartrista7 has finally crossed over to Rebeccas side in being "the only sense of reasoning and I know it all". Wonder if they know how "stupid" and ridiculous they do sound sometimes:tape:

esquímaux
May 30th, 2004, 07:11 AM
French crowd=medieval mob :haha::haha::haha: Ya'll are crazy, the French "exuberance" adds spice to the tennis. Kinda like Marat pulling down his shorts :toothy: They shouldn't have penalized Marat for that :tape: If I was the ump, I would've awarded him another point....shucks I'd give 'em a whole game for baring all :devil::tape::lick:

azza
May 30th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Lets eat them French Fries :drool:

CooCooCachoo
May 30th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Yesterday I was at RG : does it make me tasteless, awful, not civilized, retarted, classless, a barbarian and a vandal ?

I think it does :p ;)

Hope you had fun!

azza
May 30th, 2004, 07:16 AM

Of coarse :o :o what? just coz ur from wtaworld doesnt mean where gunan go soft :o :mad:

:angel: :p

esquímaux
May 30th, 2004, 07:23 AM

Hope you had fun!

Birds of a feather flock to together baby! ;) :D

K&J fan
May 30th, 2004, 07:49 AM

Hope you had fun!

As a classless barbarian I had heaps of fun !! :banana: :banana: ;) :p

SpikeyAidanm
May 30th, 2004, 07:57 AM
K&J fan :worship:

sartrista7
May 30th, 2004, 08:09 AM
interesting logic. using stupidity to counter stupidity?

Nah... using humour to mock stupidity. Because it is stupidity which is being mocked, not anything else.

Fedcup
May 30th, 2004, 08:22 AM
At least they know tennis what we can't say about half of the people who show up at the US Open. ;) Who are only interested in their burgers and drinks :lick:

Just kidding folks.

The french crowd are maybe too involved but therefor there's always an athmosphere around the court. You feel somethings happening. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Every year I'm looking forward too the french. And I can stand with their overreactions as long as we don't get an Henmania ;) ;) ;)

K&J fan
May 30th, 2004, 08:53 AM
K&J fan :worship:
:wavey: Aussie Boy !

"Sluggy"
May 30th, 2004, 08:56 AM
OK you haters make me want to change my flag from france to somewhere else. Ive been going for years now to the french open and they dont seem any different than an italian crowd, a spanish crowd etc. Will all you whiners give me a break?

daniela86
May 30th, 2004, 08:57 AM
I don't like the French crowd because they were so evil for Martina Hingis for 2 years, she was only 18 at 1999 final against Steffi and they never forgive her because she contest one point!

GoGoMaggie
May 30th, 2004, 09:03 AM
I like them cuz they boo players I would boo as well.

lolas
May 30th, 2004, 09:13 AM
OK you haters make me want to change my flag from france to somewhere else. Ive been going for years now to the french open and they dont seem any different than an italian crowd, a spanish crowd etc. Will all you whiners give me a break?
J'aime la France:banana:

sylvain
May 30th, 2004, 10:27 AM

I completely agree with you! :cool:

Yasmine
May 30th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Some people don't like the french just because they actually have personnality and express themselves too much...

Cam'ron Giles
May 30th, 2004, 08:08 PM
dont worry about Lina...she never got over her long boat ride in her excape from lawless Russia...:lol: Good to see that black people's blood sweat and tears can provide you with country to which to excape poverty. Some people should never throw stones...:tape:

LindsayRocks89
May 30th, 2004, 08:28 PM
i'm for it

WorldWar24
May 30th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Birds of a feather flock to together baby! ;) :D

:speakles:

beauty_is_pink
May 30th, 2004, 08:52 PM
I went to RG last year and I found the atmosphere to be great. I think the Frenchies are great people, jus have a bad label on their heads... but it's different for everyone I suppose, depends who you meet and so on... however, I did see/hear some annoying Frenchies.. and they weren't adults.. they were the kids! damn they were annoying! kept laughing and making comments during points.. and their STUPID ANNOYING "allllleeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ugh! bugs me! jus wanted to yell at them to shut up :p

I don't hate the French crowd... I jus don't understand why everyone seem to hate them... (okay they were horrible towards Hingis in the finals against Graf :() but aren't they like the other fans around the world?

Joana
May 30th, 2004, 08:54 PM
OMG
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Tylane
May 30th, 2004, 09:16 PM
I KNOW they booed VENUS when she was beating PireCe:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was in thr wrowd yesterday and they didn't boo her at all !!!!!!!!
When you don't know something, shut up, ok...

GoGoMaggie
May 30th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Let them boo whoever they want to. Booin is part of the sport and the players must be able to handle it in order to reach the ultimate goal. I think being booed by the French crowds is quite an honor.