PDA

View Full Version : Who else does think that Maleeva will beat Mauresmo?

crazillo
May 29th, 2004, 05:17 PM
I didnt believe it b4 the tournament, but Maleeva seems to get one of her streaks again. She has had very good statistics and dominated against Shuaughnessy the most time according to her player statistics. If Amelies nerves wont be OK I expect Maggie to give her a lot of trouble or maybe a win..

*Jool*
May 29th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I do :) Go, Maggie ! :bounce:

jonny84
May 29th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I really hope that Maggie can beat Amelie. If she continues her good form and if Amelie plays not at her best - I hope that Maggie can have the strength and the power to pull it off and course an upset. She would shoot up the rankings for getting 150 quality points alone for beating Amelie.

GOOD LUCK TO MAGGIE TOMORROW

:wavey: :bounce: :wavey: :wavey: :bounce: :wavey:

crazillo
May 29th, 2004, 05:21 PM
I do :) Go, Maggie ! :bounce:

Wow, u are from France - I knew that u like Maggie, but more than Amelie?? :eek:

Farina Elia Fan
May 29th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I do

DelMonte
May 29th, 2004, 05:31 PM
hm, my money would be on amelie in this match. she's held her nerves pretty well so far and even when she's been down, she's been able to regroup and win. i don't know whether she'll be able to do that against a top player (let's say lindsay) but so far she's done alright.

Foot_Fault
May 29th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Tall Order.

[S@nti]
May 29th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I think she will win too

Andrew.
May 29th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Amelie will win in 2 sets.

Eurotennisfan
May 29th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I think she will win with help from Amelie.

crazillo
May 29th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I am quite surprised cuz most ppl. underestimate Maleeva. I dont know why they think the differnce now but I like this view of the others.

BTW, I dont think she will win bc i am a Maggie fan, I think it will happen bc Maggie is in a great shape and Amelie has this history with her nerves and I saw her choking a bit, too.

crazillo
May 29th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Amelie will win in 2 sets.

Didnt u say Shaughnessy will win in 2 as well?

jack duckworth
May 29th, 2004, 05:47 PM
if amelie takes 2 tranquilisers before the match she will be fine:)

crazillo
May 29th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I really expect the upset. We'll see how Mauresmo react to the pressure if Maleeva starts strong in the match.

For some reason now, I see Lindsay in the final, as crazy at it sounds.

Yes, I mean if Elena beats Lindsay, I expect the winner of Maggie/Amelie to be in the semis... I wont predict how far Sharapova will go.

Andrew.
May 29th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Didnt u say Shaughnessy will win in 2 as well?
I think I said in 3. And she should have won in three if she wasn't such a :retard: considering she had the second set in her hands.

Meghann is not Amelie, and Amelie will win in 2.

DelMonte
May 29th, 2004, 05:55 PM
that's true but in the matches that I saw, i saw the ability for her to 'crack' if they were players of higher quality, talent... i sense that she is still mentally fragile here and against a player, playign well, she will lose the nerves- i also think Maggie will win. I can't actually root for Amelie to win, if my othe rtwo faves are in the final but i would be happy if she did, if they didnt' make it;)

i must admit that my opinion/assessment must be taken with a grain of salt. unlike many people here, i haven't seen any matches live :o . i just follow via the live scoreboard and read the post-match interviews and articles.

LindsayRocks89
May 29th, 2004, 05:57 PM
if maggie is playing well, she very could win this, but i expect MoMo to get through this one.

GermanBoy
May 29th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Are you crazy? :eek: Then I jump out of the window!

In a minute you`ll tell me, Weingärtner wins the FO versus Asagoe... :rolleyes:

crazillo
May 29th, 2004, 06:31 PM
No, I am not crazy. And no, I dont think Weingärtner will beat Asagoe. And yes, I think that Maggie will beat Mauresmo.

Joana
May 29th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I don't. ;)

foreva lindsay
May 29th, 2004, 07:50 PM
i'm not sure, this will be tough but i want them to go to 7-6 6-7 21-19 :D so they are nice and tired for lindsays match with them :D heheeeee ;) :lol:

GermanBoy
May 29th, 2004, 08:04 PM
No, I am not crazy.
You are crazy! :angel:

crazillo
May 29th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Nicknames doesnt say everything!

matija-seles
May 29th, 2004, 08:35 PM
My heart says YES, YES, YES. (Sometimes it's easier to feel that I don't have brain)