PDA

View Full Version : My photos of Iveta Benesova, Gasquet, Meghan, Harkelroad, Myskina ..

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 04:54 PM
OK this is the last of them.

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Heres a few more

BlinX
May 29th, 2004, 04:58 PM
awesome pics....wish i were there........

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 04:59 PM
my best picture of benesova i cant find for the moment. I will try to post it later it is a closeup of her smiling. I will try later.

TennisOK
May 29th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Gasquet!?...WHERE IS IT?

sarza
May 29th, 2004, 05:00 PM
thanks for piccies paul. :)

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Give me a second i will give you gasquet and a close up of Benesova.

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 05:05 PM
here ya go, thats about it. most other photos are just repeats basically and you can see them where I am posting them all at inside-tennis.net. I guess its wait til next year or at least til Bercy in October.

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Ciao

TennisOK
May 29th, 2004, 05:08 PM
here ya go, thats about it. most other photos are just repeats basically and you can see them where I am posting them all at inside-tennis.net. I guess its wait til next year or at least til Bercy in October.
THX, but I was hoping for a bigger picture for Richard than that tho:(

charmedRic
May 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Thanks For The Pictures Paul, again, very well taken & great quality! :)

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
TennisOke - thanks for the constuctive criticism. send me a better and newer more expensive camera and you can better pictures of Gasquet. I also am looking for better pictures of gasquet as google.com doesnt have many or maybe you have some? As I said in other threads these are amateur pictures.

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 06:37 PM
thanks CharmedRic - its because of feedback like yours that i make an effort at all. thanks. Maybe i will get a better camera one day. my digital you have hold the button down for so long, by then the player is smashing a ball or jumping or whatever.

sarza
May 29th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Paul i think the piccies were great i know how hard it is too take them if some of these guys think yours werent good enough they should take a look a mine :lol:

Keep making the effort, you cannot please everyone :mad: but most of us love em so thanks again mate :worship:

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Thanks Sarza - it is hard to take good pictures. especially if the player is moving. I love pictures but mostly when other people take them. I love when people post pictures...in fact i have used them in many cases to make like pictures framed with their name for signage. so to everyone that goes to tournaments, take and post pictures. I know one person that will have RG pictures too and good ones. i saw some of that posters work and they have an excellent camera. I think one thing that would be nicer on this site is if people who went to tournaments talked more about the tournament globally and not just X beat Y and X is Great and Y is just another player. I want to know like who you saw, what was the atmosphere....did you get a glimpse of someone new whose name you heard but never saw. Thats what i love about tennis. I suppose i love one player more than the others but i like tons of lesser known players too. like for instance I was really happy to see Cara Black play. People dont talk much about her here but it was a cool thing to finally see Cara play. Another thing that is cool about RG if you have time to go the 2nd week is that you get to see juniors....i know kids from several years ago who are rising professionals today. It is cool to see their progression. I also know many returning fans. Its really a small world i guess.

Mathijs
May 29th, 2004, 07:17 PM
thanks for posting those pics Paul, i can save them, so you only have to send here autograph alright??? :D

esquímaux
May 29th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the pics Paul! mercí bebí :kiss:

beauty_is_pink
May 29th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Iveta realli looks like Daniela Hantuchova !!! :eek:

katrientje
May 29th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Again superb pictures!! you always seem to be quite close to them
I know how tough it is to take good tennispictures with an amateur camera, I try it too :angel:
you're doing great!

"Sluggy"
May 29th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the encouragement gang.

LiliaLee-Frazier
May 29th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Very nice pics Paul...thanks! :D ;) :bounce: