PDA

View Full Version : Without Irvin, anyone but the Williams

tennistim
May 29th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Now that the most attractive woman in the French is gone, it's time to pull for everyone else except for the Williams. They just make it too easy to dislike them, and so even though I am American, I have to draw the line somewhere.

TennisOK
May 29th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Er. Isnt Maria Sharapova still in the draw?

bandabou
May 29th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Hmmm...the way the Venus is playing not all the rooting against her in the world is gonna help her lose!

Cam'ron Giles
May 29th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Now that the most attractive woman in the French is gone, it's time to pull for everyone else except for the Williams. They just make it too easy to dislike them, and so even though I am American, I have to draw the line somewhere.OK, and you say this to say what?

Knizzle
May 29th, 2004, 04:14 PM
1st post. :lol:

Infiniti2001
May 29th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Diya are you back for more?? :lol:

tennistim
May 29th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Diya are you back for more?? :lol:
Yes, and I will laugh the loudest when the Williams get their butts kicked!!

jack duckworth
May 29th, 2004, 05:49 PM
maria sanchez lorenzos was the most attractive woman in the french....shut up

tennistim
May 29th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Er. Isnt Maria Sharapova still in the draw?
True! The Russians are great lookers (Dimentiava)

Infiniti2001
May 29th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Yes, and I will laugh the loudest when the Williams get their butts kicked!!

And I am laughing even louder at you-- damn you are desperate. :tape: I wonder how long this name will last :lol: :rolls:

tennistim
May 29th, 2004, 05:52 PM
maria sanchez lorenzos was the most attractive woman in the french....shut up
Sorry, never heard of her. She must be one of those 13 year olds, about your age.

hinquit
May 29th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Now that the most attractive woman in the French is gone, it's time to pull for everyone else except for the Williams. They just make it too easy to dislike them, and so even though I am American, I have to draw the line somewhere.
You talk like your president, george Bush Jr. He likes Iraqis too much that
he wants take democracy to Iraq. Luckily for him close to 1000 Americans
have died since then.

jack duckworth
May 29th, 2004, 05:56 PM
tennistim.....i have come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than you are:)....so shut up

tennistim
May 29th, 2004, 05:58 PM
You talk like your president, george Bush Jr. He likes Iraqis too much that
he wants take democracy to Iraq. Luckily for him close to 1000 Americans
have died since then.
You're threatened by authority, arent you. It would take about 3 minutes to totally incinerate your little country of cowards, as is most of Europe. No doubt your country's surrender would follow an incompetent attempt to figure out how to use a gun and which end to point away from you. Typical ignorant european (You're peean on yourself).

tennistim
May 29th, 2004, 06:00 PM
tennistim.....i have come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than you are:)....so shut up
You are quite a ******! So you come across decomposed bodies eh! Do you eat them, or do you just keep them around the house for air freshener?

jack duckworth
May 29th, 2004, 06:04 PM
whats a ******?

htm
May 29th, 2004, 06:08 PM

Are you a true AMERICAN or just one of those foreigners that was smuggled into the US to benefit from the hard working people of this great nation and to bash TRUE AMERICAN like Serena, Venus, Lindsey, and Jenn. :p

hinquit
May 29th, 2004, 06:10 PM
You're threatened by authority, arent you. It would take about 3 minutes to totally incinerate your little country of cowards, as is most of Europe. No doubt your country's surrender would follow an incompetent attempt to figure out how to use a gun and which end to point away from you. Typical ignorant european (You're peean on yourself).
You seem to have little brain thanks to copywritting.
Hipocricy is a trademark of Americans' attttude. Talk about patriotism
at home and at the same brutalize their own citizens. Talk about
human rights but at the same time spearheading human right abuses
around the world.You can't argue this because Iraq is a vivid example.
You hate Venus and serena but you sit on your ass to watch them, write
about them.

Volcana
May 29th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Now that the most attractive woman in the French is gone, it's time to pull for everyone else except for the Williams. They just make it too easy to dislike them, and so even though I am American, I have to draw the line somewhere.They say disappointment is edifying, so I'm sure you will see self-improvement by holding to this position. And I'm sure Silvija Talaja and Mary Pierce appreciated you rooting for them today. I'm sure Fabiola Zuluaga and Shinobu Assagoe will appreciate your support during their next matches.

Pardon me, I have to go root for Venus now.:)

treufreund
May 29th, 2004, 07:30 PM
the one good thing is that the draw forces the williams on the same half. at least then if one of them wins i won't have to watch an all williams final. ;)

SJW
May 29th, 2004, 07:33 PM
treufreunds faves:

Amelie Mauresmo Vera Zvonareva, Justine Henin-Hardenne, Martina Hingis, Patty Schnyder Conchita Martinez...

i can understand why you're a lil poopy :)

Melly Flew Us
May 30th, 2004, 02:48 AM
whats a ******?
meatballs with gravy, delicious with mashed potatoes.:)

Volcana
May 30th, 2004, 02:51 AM
whats a ******?
Dictionary.com

A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.