PDA

View Full Version : Are they showing tennis on US TV right now?

*hingis_forever*
May 29th, 2004, 01:36 PM
I don't see any tennis. Are they not showing it this morning?

tennisIlove09
May 29th, 2004, 01:38 PM
my coverage starts in three and a half hours :)

tennisIlove09
May 29th, 2004, 01:39 PM
taped, obviously

tennisvideos
May 29th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Bloody fools in Australia are showing Rugby. This is the first night that the coverage hasn't started at 11am Paris time .. of all nights, with such a great draw.

Oh well, the coverage is due to start in about 20 minutes so I hope we get to see some of the Kuertan v Federer match which Kuertan currently leads 2 sets to love.!!! Then I hope it's Venus v Mary followed by Lleyton & Verkerk.

And when is Eurosport due to start. I see car racing there as well! Damn sports channels.

Greenout
May 29th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Bloody fools in Australia are showing Rugby. This is the first night that the coverage hasn't started at 11am Paris time .. of all nights, with such a great draw.

Oh well, the coverage is due to start in about 20 minutes so I hope we get to see some of the Kuertan v Federer match which Kuertan currently leads 2 sets to love.!!! Then I hope it's Venus v Mary followed by Lleyton & Verkerk.

And when is Eurosport due to start. I see car racing there as well! Damn sports channels.

Really. I have watched Jen -vs- Bovina live, and taped bits
of Myskina last two games, and they have shown Roger/Guga
live from the first game. :)

tennisvideos
May 29th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Really. I have watched Jen -vs- Bovina live, and taped bits
of Myskina last two games, and they have shown Roger/Guga
live from the first game. :)

You are lucky Greenout.

But things have improved since the action started on Fox Sports & Eurosport. So far we got end of Guga/Roger, then complete Venus v Pierce, complete Hewitt v Verkerk and now getting complete Capriati v Bovina replay (I'm very excited about that). Also getting Safin live on Eurosport but not sure what else they have shown as I was taping that while watching Fox.

I hope we get the replay of Roger/Guga complete as the replays are supposed to go for another 8 hours or so now on Fox. Did you tape that one?

"Topaz"
May 29th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Right now Venus is on. Just before that it was Serena. I'm having a ball. :devil:

decemberlove
May 29th, 2004, 07:40 PM
they should be showing the safin match instead . its competitive and live

i love venus and all but this is just boring