PDA

View Full Version : Which tennis players/countries get to go to the olympics?

KoOlMaNsEaN
May 28th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Please explain how many tennis players of some countries and which countries will get to the olympics. Because I really have no clue whatsover
thanks in advance :)

KoOlMaNsEaN
May 28th, 2004, 08:02 PM
oh for craps sake someone answer me

WorldWar24
May 28th, 2004, 08:11 PM
oh for craps sake someone answer me

People here are too busy to talk about tennis, when you have awesome stuff to talk about like crowds booing players... :o

Honestly, I don't know which countries can send players and how many :mad: so I'd like to know as well

St.Sebastian
May 28th, 2004, 09:54 PM
People here are too busy to talk about tennis, when you have awesome stuff to talk about like crowds booing players... :o

Honestly, I don't know which countries can send players and how many :mad: so I'd like to know as well

:bowdown:
Well said :)

Allez-H
May 29th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Well,I don't really know :confused:
I'm guessing for Russia:Myskina,Kuznetsova,Demtieva,Zvonareva,... (I don't know how many players they can send)
USA: probably the Williamssisters,Davenport and Nvaratilova for doubles with Raymond
France:Amelie,Dechy (so I've heard) and Pierce I guess
Belgium:Justine will go for sure,Kim doesn't want to go,and maybe Els will go
I also thought Arantxta will play for Spain in doubles,Martinez will go too I think.

To be honest I'm really not sure besides Justine,Amelie and Dechy.But this list sound pretty logical.And o yeah,Daniilidou playing in her home country offcourse :p