PDA

View Full Version : TatGasquet and Golovin Make a Presidential couple in Mixed doubles

"Sluggy"
May 28th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Did anyone see the Gasquet/Golovin v. Vento-Kabchi/Hood. It was so entertaining. the two frenchies look sooo adorable him in his red shirt and red hat turned back and blossiming manly looks and Golovin with her blond hair going out the back of her hat. the were adorable and clapped hand on every single point. They were sooo handsome. The first set went pretty easy for the french couple. Hood and Vento-Kabchi looked eratic and Kabchi as i recall had problems double faulting a couple times.

I noticed that when they changed sides the men waited for the women to change courts and stood at the net speaking and patted each other on the back. it was very tender. in the second set the Hood and Kabchi played much much cleaner and came back from a 5 - 3 deficit to end up in tie braker.... oh two other things about the match. there was this guy that kept yelling Golovin then clap clap clap Gasquet clap clap clap golovin.....and so on...it was a riot and everyone laughed and cheered while Gasquet seemed to roll his eyes. there were some great points and some good lobs by golovin. last thing that got a rise out of the crowd is when Golovin aced Hood in the add court... pretty good for a girl, eh. oh and by the way the guys dont seem to hold back at all against these babes. they can handle it.

"Sluggy"
May 28th, 2004, 08:21 PM
nice title eh.....sorry about the tat in the beginning there.

FanDeJen
May 28th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Richard is so cute...

beauty_is_pink
May 28th, 2004, 08:48 PM
wow. thanks Paul :D

any pics?

hahah cant believe Tati aced Hood.. YOU GO GIRL!!! :yeah:

"Sluggy"
May 28th, 2004, 10:56 PM
nope. I left my camera at home today unfortunately... and i was far away. I will have photos of golovin at Gaz de france in February and gasquet at Bercy in October.

AjdeNate!
May 28th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Allez Tati!!

Julian
May 28th, 2004, 11:17 PM
they would make a nice couple

haha go Tati for acing hood!