PDA

View Full Version : WTF!? No Venus and Mary on Eurosport tomorrow!

V-MAC
May 28th, 2004, 06:59 PM
cycling instead for 2 hours :mad: :o

jack duckworth
May 28th, 2004, 07:01 PM
that must be irish eurosport listings you read:p:)

Tompier
May 28th, 2004, 07:28 PM
don't even tell me, people in eurosport should be shoot and burn in hell forever
F***** F**** horsef****** :banghead: :mad: :fiery:

hinquit
May 28th, 2004, 07:55 PM
If there is cycling on tomorrow which starts at 14:30 then there is no Mary and
Venus live. But if they postpone it to monday, we shall enjoy the day tomorrow.
There are breathtaking matches for both men and women. Venus, Serena, Capriati
Roger, Henman, Hewitt, Mary are all in actions.

Maajken
May 28th, 2004, 07:56 PM
well the tour of italy is to cycling what roland garros is to tennis, so they deserve some broadcasting time aswell :p

SJW
May 28th, 2004, 07:57 PM
British Eurosport has different coverage from Eurosport Intl :)

bandabou
May 28th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Yeah, some very good matches tomorrow...Guga vs Roger..my, my!

WorldWar24
May 28th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Chatrier: Bovina vs Capps YUM then GUGA VS FEDEXPRESS YUM + Pierce vs Venus YUMMY YUM + Safin vs Starace

eurosport int will show em me thinks

veera
May 28th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Chatrier: Bovina vs Capps YUM then GUGA VS FEDEXPRESS YUM + Pierce vs Venus YUMMY YUM + Safin vs Starace

eurosport int will show em me thinks

I hope that thay'll show Lleyton vs Martin instead Safin vs Starace. They have already showed ALL Marats matches and none of Lleytons.

WorldWar24
May 28th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I hope that thay'll show Lleyton vs Martin instead Safin vs Starace. They have already showed ALL Marats matches and none of Lleytons.
yeah definitely! We have seen a lot of Marat already, including him calling that brazilian umpire a hijo de puta and we've seen his undies

Bring on some Lleyton vs Verkerk!

hinquit
May 28th, 2004, 08:44 PM
The Eurosport schedule says: 12:30 tennis live until 14:30 at which time cycling
begins until 17:30. By this time Capriati and Bovina will complete their match, to
be folllwed by Roger and Keurten. Men last long. Let assume that Capriati and
Bovina will play at least close to two hours, that means they will be followed
immediately by cycling to 1730. Possibility Roger and Keurten will not be shown
then on Eurosport. Venus and Mary have a chance to be shown on Europsport.
Anyway, Nederland 2 shows almost all the games except when there will be
Hewitt and Verkerk playing at the same as Venus' and Mary's match. Otherwise
we will see the match live beit that Eurosport doesn't put them live.

volta
May 28th, 2004, 09:35 PM
don't even tell me, people in eurosport should be shoot and burn in hell forever
F***** F**** horsef****** :banghead: :mad: :fiery:
yes. they are making me pissed off. since the start of RG that i havenīt seen Venus play. i hate Eurosport to that. itīs the same every year. f*** cyclin

Lapin
May 28th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Does anyone know when the wretched 'Giro' (cycling) finishes? It wiped out the majority of the tennis today... :( ;)

DeDe4925
May 29th, 2004, 12:08 AM
cycling instead for 2 hours :mad: :o
Can you get American network TV? It's going to be on NBC in the morning.

volta
May 29th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Can you get American network TV? It's going to be on NBC in the morning.
i canīt :sad: . the only one that i can are msnbc Europe(wich is just like Cnn but in the worse way) and cnn.

DeDe4925
May 29th, 2004, 03:34 AM
i canīt :sad: . the only one that i can are msnbc Europe(wich is just like Cnn but in the worse way) and cnn.
Sorry...but I know exactly how you guys feel when you can get some of the tournaments on Eurosport and they are not shown at all in the US unless you have satellite TV.

darrinbaker00
May 29th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Sorry...but I know exactly how you guys feel when you can get some of the tournaments on Eurosport and they are not shown at all in the US unless you have satellite TV.
Think of how I feel.....I don't even have the Tennis Channel! :fiery: :fiery:

ali
May 29th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Well Eurosport have really outdone themselves now. All day they've said they'll show the Mary Venus match, then just as it is about to start we switch to another court to see two vertually unknown men play!! :fiery: :fiery: I can't believe it!

Dava
May 29th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Yeah I know im furious and now they are sticking to the original schedule which they said they ahd cancelled in order for Mary and venus to bve showen. Retards

TheBoiledEgg
May 29th, 2004, 02:22 PM
cant the Giro take place one week earlier :o

RG should have started on Monday this yr :fiery:

evety day we miss the best matches :fiery:

week coverage is good but end of week they will leave LIVE tennis to go to a KIDS football tourn :rolleyes:

WorldWar24
May 29th, 2004, 02:29 PM
:fiery::fiery::fiery:RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAR RRRRRR :fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery:: fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::f iery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery: