PDA

View Full Version : Serena's Boyfriend

jbone_0307
May 28th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Im watching her match with Maria K. and he looks a mess. Serena knows she can do much better than him cause he looks homeless. We know whos wearing the pants in that relationship haha!

cheo23
May 28th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Ya, I don't know what My girl SERENa sees in HIM...Maybe he just has "personality" or whatever..LOL

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 06:29 PM
She doesn't have a boyfriend...just friends...her words....Thanks...:wavey:

Giuliano
May 28th, 2004, 06:36 PM
She doesn't have a boyfriend...just friends...her words....Thanks...:wavey:
It bites, eh?

cheo23
May 28th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Well ESPN Said when the camera was on that Ratner or whatever that it was SERENA's Boyfriend

darrinbaker00
May 28th, 2004, 06:40 PM
He's a major player in the motion picture industry, she's an aspiring actress. He's average-looking, she's a hottie. They're using each other. ;)

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 06:41 PM
It bites, eh?
What bites? That Serena has male friends? :confused: That Serena says she doesn't date anyone? :confused: What exactly is biting certainly not your wit?

Giuliano
May 28th, 2004, 06:43 PM
What bites? That Serena has male friends? :confused: That Serena says she doesn't date anyone? :confused: What exactly is biting certainly not your wit?
That Serena may date this guy.

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Well ESPN Said when the camera was on that Ratner or whatever that it was SERENA's Boyfriend
um, since when has anyone at ESPN known any of The Williams girls personal business? :confused:

:lol:

I'm going by what Serena said herself in an interview two weeks ago. I didn't say they weren't close friends, I just called him what Serena calls him. :shrug:

cheo23
May 28th, 2004, 06:46 PM
WHATEVER! I'm just Tellin U that ESPN said that was SErena's Boyfriend also Mary Carillo said when the Camera was on Rattner or whatever that it was Indeed SERena's boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEt it Together!

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 06:48 PM
That Serena may date this guy.
Lets just say I haven't thought about it until I saw this thread...boyfriend/friend doesn't really matter cause I know Serena has hung out with other friends since hanging out with this friend. :shrug:

It bothers you apparently that I bring up Serena's words. :lol: Why is that? Take it up with Serena cause she said it.

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 06:50 PM
WHATEVER! I'm just Tellin U that ESPN said that was SErena's Boyfriend also Mary Carillo said when the Camera was on Rattner or whatever that it was Indeed SERena's boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEt it Together!
and?? did I say Mary Carillo didn't say that? :unsure:

MC is now in on the inside scoop? OK. :o

Giuliano
May 28th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Me bothered by something related to tennis? It hasn't happened in a very long time. I just thought you were a little fast to say "No, no, they're just friends" and that you that the possibility of them dating bothered you.

darrinbaker00
May 28th, 2004, 06:51 PM
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT MARY CARILLO SAYS!! If one of the two parties involved says it ain't so, then it ain't so. :ras:

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Me bothered by something related to tennis? It hasn't happened in a very long time. I just thought you were a little fast to say "No, no, they're just friends" and that you that the possibility of them dating bothered you.
Haha, I posted fast cause I saw it fast. Secondly, that's a running joke because everyone is going around calling him her boyfriend and the girl gives an interview stating she doesn't believe in dating unless you do it for marriage and that she has never dated anyone. She has had male friends before. Brett has been her friend for a while.

Cam'ron Giles
May 28th, 2004, 07:00 PM
You guys are so silly...Serena is not dating this mess...She dated Chris Tucker who happens to be VERY good friends with Brett...she is also good friends with Naomi Campbell who dated Brett...Naomi is like Broadway...thousands of actors have performed on it...I am sure Serena would not want that nasty bitch's sloppy seconds...:rolleyes:

CapFan#1
May 28th, 2004, 07:02 PM
What was up with pics of her and him making out at the NASDAQ a few days befor the tourney started??? Serena is very "friendly"!!! LOL

Giuliano
May 28th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Haha, I posted fast cause I saw it fast. Secondly, that's a running joke because everyone is going around calling him her boyfriend and the girl gives an interview stating she doesn't believe in dating unless you do it for marriage and that she has never dated anyone. She has had male friends before. Brett has been her friend for a while.
Someone with the charisma, the attitude and the personality of Serena Williams having never dated? This seems hardly believable to me. And it's surely not the best example but a blond American singer used to say she would never have sex before marriage but gave in eventually, and that's "normal".

CapFan#1
May 28th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I just think Rena is a private person when it comes to this type of thing, so she fibbed and said he is just her friend. Whichi is cool, that's her business! I dont know about you guys, but i dont kiss my friends the way she did in those pics!!

cheo23
May 28th, 2004, 07:07 PM
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT MARY CARILLO SAYS!! If one of the two parties involved says it ain't so, then it ain't so. :ras:
WHATEVEr..I am just Statin that ESPN said Yesterday and Mary Carillo said that was SERENA's Boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't Diss Me because I'm tellin U what they said ON TV YESTERDay..so there!!!!!!!!!!1 :p

Bezz
May 28th, 2004, 07:08 PM
What was up with pics of her and him making out at the NASDAQ a few days befor the tourney started??? Serena is very "friendly"!!! LOL
:worship: -exactly, if serena offers that up for all her friends, she aint never gona get lonely. ;)

Cam'ron Giles
May 28th, 2004, 07:09 PM
:worship: -exactly, if serena offers that up for all her friends, she aint never gona get lonely. ;)
Jealous???? :devil:

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I just think Rena is a private person when it comes to this type of thing, so she fibbed and said he is just her friend. Whichi is cool, that's her business! I dont know about you guys, but i dont kiss my friends the way she did in those pics!!First off I don't remember seeing tongue in any pictures of them kissing to classify it as making out. She did kiss him at the Nasdaq that is definite. Secondly, Serena has no problems saying I'm not going to talk about that when she's not going to talk about a subject. Also, since when is kissing someone the same as having a boyfriend/ or having sex with someone? Not saying you said both of those things.

Cam'ron Giles
May 28th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I just think Rena is a private person when it comes to this type of thing, so she fibbed and said he is just her friend. Whichi is cool, that's her business! I dont know about you guys, but i dont kiss my friends the way she did in those pics!!
Photo ops...hon...looks like it works on who she intended it to work on, the gullible...:tape:

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Some people are just in denial. :rolleyes:

If it was a black tall muscular dude, me think some people wouldn't sing the "it's not her boyfriend, it's just her friend" song.
Man, you know me so well...

Oh wait you don't actuallyy know SHITE because when Serena was rumoured to be linked to Keyshawn Johnson I believe my words were "NOOOOOOOO Serena" Say no to the "Baby Mama Drama"...

Try another theory please because I think Keyshawn is Phine......

7~LV3
May 28th, 2004, 07:13 PM
First off I don't remember seeing tongue in any pictures of them kissing to classify it as making out. She did kiss him at the Nasdaq that is definite. Secondly, Serena has no problems saying I'm not going to talk about that when she's not going to talk about a subject. Also, since when is kissing someone the same as having a boyfriend/ or having sex with someone? Not saying you said both of those things.

I agree with Rocketta that Brett is not her boyfriend, I guess that he was just teaching her some stuffs, like how to kiss, how to hug a teddy bear, how to relax during tennis practices, im sure i missed some...

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 07:15 PM
I agree with Rocketta that Brett is not her boyfriend, I guess that he was just teaching her some stuffs, like how to kiss, how to hug a teddy bear, how to relax during tennis practices, im sure i missed some...
how to work the press

how to get your mug on tv although you're not doing anything

have I missed any?

DA FOREHAND
May 28th, 2004, 07:16 PM
First off I don't remember seeing tongue in any pictures of them kissing to classify it as making out. She did kiss him at the Nasdaq that is definite. Secondly, Serena has no problems saying I'm not going to talk about that when she's not going to talk about a subject. Also, since when is kissing someone the same as having a boyfriend/ or having sex with someone? Not saying you said both of those things.
Since jr. high. Don't ya remember? :wavey:

tennisIlove09
May 28th, 2004, 07:17 PM
um, since when has anyone at ESPN known any of The Williams girls personal business? :confused:

:lol:

I'm going by what Serena said herself in an interview two weeks ago. I didn't say they weren't close friends, I just called him what Serena calls him. :shrug:
:worship:

OUT!
May 28th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Some people are just in denial. :rolleyes:

If it was a black tall muscular dude, me think some people wouldn't sing the "it's not her boyfriend, it's just her friend" song.Precisely. Funny how some black folk get all defensive when you suggest that a black person might be dating somebody outside of their race. That's their business.

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Precisely. Funny how some black folk get all defensive when you suggest that a black person might be dating somebody outside of their race. That's their business.
I guess you missed my post where I wasn't to thrilled with the Keyshawn rumour? I guess facts don't matter to certain people with an agenda?

Cam'ron Giles
May 28th, 2004, 07:23 PM
I guess you missed my post where I wasn't to thrilled with the Keyshawn rumour? I guess facts don't matter to certain people with an agenda?

Wait, I thaught we were supposed to draw the race card???? :scratch:

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Wait, I thaught we were supposed to draw the race card???? :scratch:
always didn't you know?

Bye! off to the post office...:wavey:

faboozadoo15
May 28th, 2004, 08:32 PM
so anna k and enrique haven't been dating :eek:

Kabezya
May 28th, 2004, 08:38 PM
What does it matter who Serena finds attractive. If he makes her happy and she's with him why are either of them being judged. We know not the reason for them being together and it's a trip that his looks are questioned and her motivations for being with him are made to be so shallow. Serena and her "friend" or boyfriend are not together to make some fans happy or unhappy - their individual tastes are not yours or ours.

Eurotennisfan
May 28th, 2004, 09:15 PM
He's a major player in the motion picture industry, she's an aspiring actress. He's average-looking, she's a hottie. They're using each other. ;)

Serena's a hottie? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :tape: :tape:

SJW
May 28th, 2004, 09:18 PM
luckily looks aren't everything for everyone...or some of the people dissing him wouldn't have anybody :wavey:

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 09:32 PM
luckily looks aren't everything for everyone...or some of the people dissing him wouldn't have anybody :wavey:
Who's dissing him? in this thread that is? ;)

SJW
May 28th, 2004, 09:33 PM
direct response to opening post.

Rocketta
May 28th, 2004, 09:39 PM
direct response to opening post.
o i c

WtaTour4Ever
May 28th, 2004, 09:39 PM
How often do stars admit who they are dating, let Beyonce tell it , her and Jay-Z are "Friends" and we know that ain't true. But who cares if she is dating him, he isn't my cup of tea but I'm tea-less right now so maybe I shouldn't talk :-)

Cam'ron Giles
May 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Maybe not to you (and thats ok with her because you are a useless troll) but to most people, yes she is...:drool:

faste5683
May 28th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Im watching her match with Maria K. and he looks a mess. Serena knows she can do much better than him cause he looks homeless. We know whos wearing the pants in that relationship haha!

Was he booing?

:wavey:

DeDe4925
May 28th, 2004, 10:36 PM
She's not? :eek: :eek: :eek: :tape: :tape: :lol: :lol:
Are you gay? :eek: :eek: :eek: :tape: :tape:

DeDe4925
May 28th, 2004, 10:38 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm which ya sis. ;)