PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what Justine is up to?

DelMonte
May 28th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I assume that she has gone back to Belgium. Has she given any interviews there since her loss? Talked about her plans? etc

Cheers.

Allez-H
May 28th, 2004, 04:25 PM
She didn't gave any interview since her pressconference.She'll just take a couple of days of rest and then she'll train and focus on Wimbledon

DA FOREHAND
May 28th, 2004, 04:27 PM
She should be unpacking her bags at home about now...maybe doing some laundry?

"Topaz"
May 28th, 2004, 04:31 PM
She should be unpacking her bags at home about now...maybe doing some laundry?... and some loving. :devil:

DelMonte
May 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM
She didn't gave any interview since her pressconference.She'll just take a couple of days of rest and then she'll train and focus on Wimbledon

thanks. (i was just wondering whether there had been any up-dates in the belgian media. sometimes not all info filters through to the english speaking media.)

Allez-H
May 28th, 2004, 04:47 PM
thanks. (i was just wondering whether there had been any up-dates in the belgian media. sometimes not all info filters through to the english speaking media.)
I would suggest to check Justine official website for all the latest news,they got great newssection: http://www.justine-henin.be

:wavey:

tennisIlove09
May 28th, 2004, 06:14 PM
probably continuing to get better. I'm assuming she'll practice maybe next week on grass. She normally plays a wam up to Wimbledon

Cam'ron Giles
May 28th, 2004, 06:24 PM
She is at home scolding her hand for letting her down...:lol: